Chicago police release video of violent rioters

Fuck "peaceful protesters". Allow me to summarize who is "protesting":

Fools: They can't even rationalize why they're protesting, and minimum 25% can't even rationalize what they're protesting. They're simple followers, that cannot be denied. They don't think for themselves yet they sure love that "individualism" don't they?

Bottom dwellers: Whether they're high as fuck, raised under poor environments, dumb, ignorant, unwise, cause-seeking etc., to put it bluntly all protesters are on the lower end of the totem pole.

Thugs: Thugs are scum, but at least many are leaders in a sense. Turnips are weak and Thugs eat off of them.

Remember assholes, it's the protesters who brought this destruction. The Thugs are just doing their part.

Last edited:
That wasn't something done in the heat of the moment. This was a planned, organized and intentional violent attack on the Chicago Police Department. These rioters need to be killed. They need to be killed by whatever means is available.

Let's see one of these brave social justice warriors square off, one on one, with a Chicago cop and see what happens.

Fucking scumbags. They all need to die...

Fools: They can't even rationalize why they're protesting, and minimum 25% can't even rationalize what they're protesting. They're simple followers, that cannot be denied. They don't think for themselves yet they sure love that "individualism" don't they?

Bottom dwellers: Whether they're high as fuck, raised under poor environments, dumb, foolish, ignorant, unwise, cause-seeking etc., to put it bluntly all protesters are on the lower end of the totem pole.

Thugs: Thugs are scum, but at least many are leaders in a sense. Turnips are weak and Thugs eat off of them.

Remember assholes, it's the protesters who brought this destruction. The Thugs are just doing their part.

Anarchists and Marxists as well.

That wasn't something done in the heat of the moment. This was a planned, organized and intentional violent attack on the Chicago Police Department. These rioters need to be killed. They need to be killed by whatever means is available.

Let's see one of these brave social justice warriors square off, one on one, with a Chicago cop and see what happens.

^^^^^^^ UNHINGED FOOL ^^^^^^^

Bottom dwellers: Whether they're high as fuck, raised under poor environments, dumb, foolish, ignorant, unwise, cause-seeking etc., to put it bluntly all protesters are on the lower end of the totem pole.

I threw them all into Thug role ;)

I threw them all into Thug role ;)

I would make the distinction. Garden variety thugs are just violent. Anarchists and Marxists are violent to further very toxic ideologies.

Finally! They got smart enough to gather video and show what was actually transpiring. Loved they caught the one guy changing into his antifa uniform once he got there.

Just as it has been all over. I was reading today how the same strategy has been used by antifa worldwide for years now. They even mentioned their bringing in rocks, bricks, etc, to attack with.

We bagged one in Austin last night. I deeply regret that fact. If there had been 30 I would feel better.

How big of a complete piece of shit do you have to be to support them?

Criminal supporting terrorist. ^^^^^

Bottom dwellers: Whether they're high as fuck, raised under poor environments, dumb, ignorant, unwise, cause-seeking etc., to put it bluntly all protesters are on the lower end of the totem pole.

not all true-----some of the top notch STUDENTS are
JOINERS in the protests. They fancy themselves
SOCIAL ACTIVISTS (I have experience---I was a young in the 1960s when very similar BS was happening)-----I learned what JOINERS knew because I asked "what is the demonstration all about"-----even the future lawyers did NOT KNOW and came up with idiot answers. The SOCIOLOGY dept. tended to be
ALL FOR IT ------a whole bunch of jerks. One of my
sociology profs actually SHEPHERDED the class to
a kind of Picket line and SHE JOINED. some students did-----I did not. Nobody seemed to know what the picketing was all about

not all true-----some of the top notch STUDENTS are
JOINERS in the protests. They fancy themselves
SOCIAL ACTIVISTS (I have experience---I was a young in the 1960s when very similar BS was happening)-----I learned what JOINERS knew because I asked "what is the demonstration all about"-----even the future lawyers did NOT KNOW and came up with idiot answers. The SOCIOLOGY dept. tended to be
ALL FOR IT ------a whole bunch of jerks. One of my
sociology profs actually SHEPHERDED the class to
a kind of Picket line and SHE JOINED. some students did-----I did not. Nobody seemed to know what the picketing was all about

Yeah but they're in training. I don't want to get into what our colleges are producing, but MS is dysfunctional social justice snowflakes.

Forum List

Back