Chicago Bulls Will Be Tough

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Rose will finally be healthy, Gasol is still a top big man in the game and will give Mirotic time to come into his own, Noah proved he is great and Dunleavy and McDermott provide some of the best 3pt shooting in the game. Yes Melo would have made us an contender, but this team could go all the way. Esp since LBJ left Miami.

PG: Rose/Hinrich
SG: Butler/Snell/ Hinrich
SF: Dunleavy/McDermott/Snell
PF: Gasol/Mirotic/Gibson
C: Noah/Gasol (When they bring in Mirotic at PF)/Mohammed

They still have one more opening. Bairtow was slated for that spot, but with the log-jam at PF I think they go for a swing man or bring back Augustin. Either way I am excited with this team!

I can't say I share your optimism. I don't think Rose will ever be the same player he once was and I think Gasol is way past his prime. Washington is only getting better, Atlanta is getting Horford back, Miami is still good, Indy is always tough and Cleveland will probably win the championship.

I can't say I share your optimism. I don't think Rose will ever be the same player he once was and I think Gasol is way past his prime. Washington is only getting better, Atlanta is getting Horford back, Miami is still good, Indy is always tough and Cleveland will probably win the championship.

Other players have come back from bad injuries and have had an extremely successful career. One player comes to mind, MICHAEL JORDAN!!!

Pau Gasol to the Bulls is going to be REALLY interesting. They're a lock for the playoffs but how far they go depends entirely on D Rose

Paul Gasol has maybe 2 years of top level all-star performance basketball left in the tank. However, he will be invaluable to Mirotic's growth. Right about the time he is winding down Mirotic will be ready to set up and the and fill the void!

Rose will finally be healthy, Gasol is still a top big man in the game and will give Mirotic time to come into his own, Noah proved he is great and Dunleavy and McDermott provide some of the best 3pt shooting in the game. Yes Melo would have made us an contender, but this team could go all the way. Esp since LBJ left Miami.

PG: Rose/Hinrich
SG: Butler/Snell/ Hinrich
SF: Dunleavy/McDermott/Snell
PF: Gasol/Mirotic/Gibson
C: Noah/Gasol (When they bring in Mirotic at PF)/Mohammed

They still have one more opening. Bairtow was slated for that spot, but with the log-jam at PF I think they go for a swing man or bring back Augustin. Either way I am excited with this team!

They'll be alright. Championship team? Probably not but what do I know.

I want Houston/Dwight Howard/Bosh to fall apart, no doubt due to Dwight's bad attitude. This should be a tough team if Dwight wasn't a loser at heart. All the physical ability but not the heart.

Good timing Derrek Rose. You didn't want to play against Miami last year? Pussy. Now you want to come back now that you saw San Antonio figure him out?

Derrek Rose is the Evander Holyfield/Lennox Lewis of basketball. Neither of those pussies wanted to fight Tyson until Buster Douglas beat him. Cowards. They didn't want to take on Tyson when he was at his best. They waited till the time was right to win the championship. Does Derrek think this is going to be a weak year in the East? At least Miami won't dominate like they did for 4 years in a row.

I'm hoping this year it'll be Durant's time to win a ring. Hopefully the Spurs are done. I doubt they're going to repeat. They have never before but right now who would pick them to lose next year? Not me. Can't wait to see what happens.

But the Bulls might go to the NBA championship but no way they win it all. I wonder what Vegas is giving them as far as odds compared to all the other teams. I know Miami went from 4 to 1 to 400 to one. No way they win next year.

And how about my Pistons? Will they even make the playoffs? P.S. Fuck soccer. Boring.

They'll be alright. Championship team? Probably not but what do I know.
They will compete with Cleveland no doubt. In the West you have OKC and San Antonio. Cleveland has the King, a rookie and a very good PG. This is not the supporting cast of Miami. Wade is a HOFer. They are also thinner inside than LBJ's Miami team. It's on rose, but I think the Bulls would match up well.

San Antonio is tough, but they are a year older. They use there size to win and that is how the Bulls are nearly clones of SA.

OKC is the scariest. They have the 2nd best player in the NBA and he would cause the Bullz troubles. However, SA beat them with size in the paint and the Bullz could also!

I want Houston/Dwight Howard/Bosh to fall apart, no doubt due to Dwight's bad attitude. This should be a tough team if Dwight wasn't a loser at heart. All the physical ability but not the heart.

Bosh reupped with Miami not Houston. Houston is no threat.

Good timing Derrek Rose. You didn't want to play against Miami last year? Pussy. Now you want to come back now that you saw San Antonio figure him out?

I don't think that is case!

Derrek Rose is the Evander Holyfield/Lennox Lewis of basketball. Neither of those pussies wanted to fight Tyson until Buster Douglas beat him. Cowards. They didn't want to take on Tyson when he was at his best. They waited till the time was right to win the championship. Does Derrek think this is going to be a weak year in the East? At least Miami won't dominate like they did for 4 years in a row.
Not true. First Lennox Lewis wasn't around at that point and Tyson turned down Holyfield not the other way around!

I'm hoping this year it'll be Durant's time to win a ring. Hopefully the Spurs are done. I doubt they're going to repeat. They have never before but right now who would pick them to lose next year? Not me. Can't wait to see what happens.
After hearing the Durant praise of his mother (I cried), I have always admired Durant. I wouldn't mind seeing him win a championship. Just not at the expense of Chicago! I think you could be right it could be his year.

But the Bulls might go to the NBA championship but no way they win it all. I wonder what Vegas is giving them as far as odds compared to all the other teams. I know Miami went from 4 to 1 to 400 to one. No way they win next year.
We will see. It's a long season.

And how about my Pistons? Will they even make the playoffs?
Not a very good chance!

P.S. Fuck soccer. Boring.
My only beef with soccer is that lack of scoring (Germany vs Brazil excluded), but you have to admire that pure athleticism of players, the lack of commercial breaks (that is how you know it's not an American sport) and the constant sprinting up and down the field! It's not my favorite sport, but I respect it!

My only beef with soccer is that lack of scoring (Germany vs Brazil excluded), but you have to admire that pure athleticism of players, the lack of commercial breaks (that is how you know it's not an American sport) and the constant sprinting up and down the field! It's not my favorite sport, but I respect it!

Just like going to bed with the hooker, not really a score, but what the hell, you still respect her! Lol!

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Jimmy Butler scored 30 pts. yesterday in a loss to the Pistons. He's a hot commodity. :thup:

253x450

Jimmy Butler scored 30 pts. yesterday in a loss to the Pistons. He's a hot commodity. :thup:

253x450
The pistons are getting better! This is an interesting year. No idea who's gonna win the finals. Will Cleveland? I can't believe that. But will lebron make the finals at least? I don't think he's as good as Jordan but he does go to the finals every year so he's certainly close.

I can't believe the bulls aren't better with gasol.

In the bag - 99/92 :beer:

Even though I'd be happy for every other player besides lebron and the people of cleveland, I just dont want lebron winning again. So even though cleveland hasn't won a ring I view them as the defending champs because lebron is a champ.

No other star "except gasol" has a ring. Not on clippers golden state etc. So I'll be happy for any team besides cleveland.

Go bulls!

The 'bronski should never have left Cleveland. Jordan has a statue because he stayed true to his team and the city.
Cleveland will build him a statue as long as he gives them one championship.

Fortunately now they have 2 years minimum before they have to worry about that.

I wonder how many lebron will have by the time he's done. I hope only a couple. Dont catch Jordon.

Forum List

Back