Chester my home City

I love the Roman wall that still exists. Very very cool. The Dewa museum is also a favorite of mine!

I love the Roman wall that still exists. Very very cool. The Dewa museum is also a favorite of mine!
When were you here? We get so many American tourist that someone opened a brilliant Low and Slow BBQ joint near the weir.

When were you here? We get so many American tourist that someone opened a brilliant Low and Slow BBQ joint near the weir.

It's been about 15 years since I was last there. I was in London two years ago to see the Lord Ashcroft collection at the IWM, and attend the Goodwood Festival of Speed.

I just can't wait to visit there.
if you are serious? We have lots of spare bedrooms.
I may come out there next month. What's the best way to get there if you don't like to fly?
Cunard New York to Southampton then trains, its quite frequent in the winter and its good fun.This service is just starting. Liverpool is about 40 mins away.
Queen Mary 2 Liverpool to New York cruise attracts hundreds of enquiries - Liverpool Echo

Last edited:

It's been about 15 years since I was last there. I was in London two years ago to see the Lord Ashcroft collection at the IWM, and attend the Goodwood Festival of Speed.
I learned to club race bikes at Oulton Park about 10 miles outside Chester.Did you go there?

I have heard that travelling to Chester- is to get experience in old architecture and history. These are things this place attracts people

I learned to club race bikes at Oulton Park about 10 miles outside Chester.Did you go there?

You know, I didn't. I made it to Cadwell Park for the Superbike races back in 2000 I think it was. And of course I have been to the TT, but I haven't made it to Oulton Park. Shame too as I really like the layout.

Forum List

Back