Chemical weapon found in California Walmart

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Man charged with putting chemical weapon in a Walmart
OXNARD, Calif. -- A man faces charges of creating a chemical weapon capable of creating a gas the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention classifies as "immediately dangerous to life or health considerations" in a Walmart store here, CBS Los Angeles reports.
Martin Reyes, 31, was questioned Tuesday in connection with a report of having a possible improvised chemical weapon at the store the morning of June 18, says Oxnard police Sgt. Mike Gregson said.
The store was evacuated for about six hours until a hazmat team rendered the device safe.
A month-long investigation identified Reyes as the suspect. Reyes, who was in custody at Ventura County Main Jail on an unrelated charge, confessed to manufacturing and placing the chemical weapon inside the store, Gregson said.
-----
Damn..
Go Cali!

OXNARD, Calif. -- A man faces charges of creating a chemical weapon capable of creating a gas the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention classifies as "immediately dangerous to life or health considerations" in a Walmart store here, CBS Los Angeles reports.
Martin Reyes, 31, was questioned Tuesday in connection with a report of having a possible improvised chemical weapon at the store the morning of June 18, says Oxnard police Sgt. Mike Gregson said.
The store was evacuated for about six hours until a hazmat team rendered the device safe.
A month-long investigation identified Reyes as the suspect. Reyes, who was in custody at Ventura County Main Jail on an unrelated charge, confessed to manufacturing and placing the chemical weapon inside the store, Gregson said.
-----
Damn..
Go Cali!

The individual that built the device should be locked in a sealed off room and detonate the device with them inhaling the poison they created...

Then maybe idiots like that will think twice before doing something like that!

-----
Damn..
Go Cali!

The individual that built the device should be locked in a sealed off room and detonate the device with them inhaling the poison they created...

Then maybe idiots like that will think twice before doing something like that!
Hell yeah!
And if I get caught with pot, lock me in a room with a bunch of grape juice, swishers and orange crush kush!

I wonder if I would have put he was latino in the title, would this thread get more traffic? :eusa_whistle:

could have been cleaning product... what exactly is a chemical weapon? I mean that could cover a lot of things

Forum List

Back