Chelsea Says It's "Unchristian" To End Legal Abortion

Why are women wise enough to choose abortion but too stupid to take birth control?
Why are men not wise enough to take seeding (sperm/cum) control pills?
Why are men not wise enough to know the penis leaks before full ejaculation before pulling out?
Why do men say they can't feel anythang with a raincoat on?
Why don’t women make the men put their raincoats on?
Why don't men put their "raincoats on" without being asked to do so? Moreover, haven't you ever hear about "raincoats" ripping?

But the bottom line is what the hell do other people's sex lives have to do with you? what other people do is fucking none of your damned business. Pleas explain why you are so involved in other people's sex lives? Are you some sort of pervert?
Smart ones do. Smarter ones still wait until marriage (you remember that, an institution uniting a man and a WOMAN (not a man and a man) for eternity.

My oldest sister is a doctor.

When my sister was doing her OB residency she had a patient who had her tubes tied. Her HUSBAND, she was married, had a vasectomy. She got pregnant.

One of my assistants had her tubes tied. She was married. She got pregnant.

A friend of mine was on the pill but her doctor didn't tell her that the antibiotic he was prescribing her made her birth control pill ineffective. She got pregnant. She was married.

Many people who are married and already have the family they planned end up pregnant and don't want more children. They used birth control. To the point of having surgery.

Nothing is perfect. Something is better than nothing so birth control is and does prevent unplanned pregnancies. However, mistakes happen.

I just want to know why you believe you have the right to tell total strangers how they should live their lives. What makes you believe you have the right to take that freedom from anyone?

I really wish you people would just pay attention to your own lives and stop trying to force your beliefs on our nation.
What makes you believe you have the right to support the slaughter of over 60 million innocent lives?

If you consider yourself a christian then you're not a very good one.

You don't even know what a St. Peter's Cross is.

What church did you go to that didn't teach you about such an important saint as St. Peter? What church did you go to that didn't teach you that Peter was killed on an upside down cross?

Do you even know who St. Peter is?

Wow you need to go back to Sunday School to learn the basics of your own religion.
So when did your religion sanctify abortion?.....

You're obviously clueless on Christianity....that's really no surprise you're clueless on nearly everything

I know the Bible says nothing about abortion, except to mandate abortion in the case of an unfaithful wife. I know anyone who claims the Bible forbids abortion is serving Satan, the lord of lies, by telling such a lie. I know that anyone who says abortion is killing babies is serving Satan, the lord of lies, by telling such a lie.

But then, American conservatives are serving Satan in many ways now. Look at them here, all screaming vile disgusting hatred at Chelsea. Their souls are as black as the pit. Clearly, American conservatism is Satan's greatest invention, being how it has sent so many millions of souls into Satan's grip.

We liberals, of course, are trying to save conservatives from spending eternity burning in Hell. We're not having much luck, but we'll keep trying. Jesus set an example that we have to follow.

LOL...she's as stupid as her mother if she thinks anyone but a left loon is buying that horse shit

CHELSEA CLINTON SAYS IT’S ‘UNCHRISTIAN’ TO END LEGAL ABORTION. CLAIMS SHE’S DEEPLY PIOUS

Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton said that overturning Roe V. Wade would be “unchristian” and that doing so is totally unthinkable in a SiriusXM interviews Thursday.

“We can’t go back to that [pre-Roe V. Wade]. That’s unconscionable to me,”

“As a deeply religious person, it’s also unchristian to me,” she continued.

Chelsea Clinton Says It’s ‘Unchristian’ To End Legal Abortion. Claims She’s Deeply Pious
And it's the right loons that believe a fetus is a person.

LOL...she's as stupid as her mother if she thinks anyone but a left loon is buying that horse shit

CHELSEA CLINTON SAYS IT’S ‘UNCHRISTIAN’ TO END LEGAL ABORTION. CLAIMS SHE’S DEEPLY PIOUS

Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton said that overturning Roe V. Wade would be “unchristian” and that doing so is totally unthinkable in a SiriusXM interviews Thursday.

Chelsea Clinton Says It’s ‘Unchristian’ To End Legal Abortion. Claims She’s Deeply Pious
It's a human fetus. Unless you believe a woman has a toaster living and growing in her womb.

I have only two questions then:

1.What would Chelsea say if her parents aborted her?

2. What does Chelsea know about Christianity if according to her to kill the unborn babies sounds "Christian" and to leave them alive is not.

Obviously, there is something wrong with her head. Must be inherited.
Didn't she say she left the church at the age of 5, because they were against abortion. I think Hillary should get awarded worst mom of the year for filling a young childs mind with such hate at that age. I mean my gosh my son only worry was what toys was he gonna play with next. Why take a childs innocence away at such a young age?

You're obviously clueless on Christianity....that's really no surprise you're clueless on nearly everything

I know the Bible says nothing about abortion, except to mandate abortion in the case of an unfaithful wife. I know anyone who claims the Bible forbids abortion is serving Satan, the lord of lies, by telling such a lie. I know that anyone who says abortion is killing babies is serving Satan, the lord of lies, by telling such a lie.

But then, American conservatives are serving Satan in many ways now. Look at them here, all screaming vile disgusting hatred at Chelsea. Their souls are as black as the pit. Clearly, American conservatism is Satan's greatest invention, being how it has sent so many millions of souls into Satan's grip.

We liberals, of course, are trying to save conservatives from spending eternity burning in Hell. We're not having much luck, but we'll keep trying. Jesus set an example that we have to follow.

You're a loon and nobody takes your ramblings serious

It's the left loons who think it's not

Checkmate

It seems the Clinton's are trying to set Chelsea up to make a run into politics. She will be a failure. It seems the Clinton's do not understand how Clintonweary even the Democrats are.

Why are men not wise enough to take seeding (sperm/cum) control pills?
Why are men not wise enough to know the penis leaks before full ejaculation before pulling out?
Why do men say they can't feel anythang with a raincoat on?
Why don't men put their "raincoats on" without being asked to do so? Moreover, haven't you ever hear about "raincoats" ripping?

But the bottom line is what the hell do other people's sex lives have to do with you? what other people do is fucking none of your damned business. Pleas explain why you are so involved in other people's sex lives? Are you some sort of pervert?
Smart ones do. Smarter ones still wait until marriage (you remember that, an institution uniting a man and a WOMAN (not a man and a man) for eternity.

When my sister was doing her OB residency she had a patient who had her tubes tied. Her HUSBAND, she was married, had a vasectomy. She got pregnant.

A friend of mine was on the pill but her doctor didn't tell her that the antibiotic he was prescribing her made her birth control pill ineffective. She got pregnant. She was married.

Many people who are married and already have the family they planned end up pregnant and don't want more children. They used birth control. To the point of having surgery.

Nothing is perfect. Something is better than nothing so birth control is and does prevent unplanned pregnancies. However, mistakes happen.

I just want to know why you believe you have the right to tell total strangers how they should live their lives. What makes you believe you have the right to take that freedom from anyone?

I really wish you people would just pay attention to your own lives and stop trying to force your beliefs on our nation.
What makes you believe you have the right to support the slaughter of over 60 million innocent lives?

The law and the supreme court of the United States of America.

That's who.

And nothing that is or was alive was killed.

You can lie about that procedure but just saying that lie doesn't make it true.

That's who.

If it has a heartbeat it's alive, moron

Gawd you people are ignorant

It says thou shall not kill....kind of covers it all.....

So non-vegans are going to hell? Interesting.

Maybe, just maybe, there's some more context needed there. The Bible, for example, says the penalty for causing a miscarriage is a cash fine, so it clearly doesn't think killing a fetus is any significant crime.

That's who.

One of Obama's only vote besides present. Was to vote for late term abortions, so that if the baby survies. He will be left alone till it dies. Pure evil.

So many fanatical militant prof-life vegan cultists here.

PETA freaks and pro-lifers are nearly indistinguishable in their beliefs and actions. They both make absolutely bonkers claims about what a person is, and use that to declare how anyone who isn't as crazy and immoral as themselves is a murderer. That's why I often refer to them as the PETA/pro-life group.

There is one notable difference, in that the PETA freaks usually have better hygiene.

If Roe is overturned.
Many states will offer abortion discounts to the needy.
Abortion will never be illegal fully in America.
Pro-Life morons never cared about the truth.
And they aren't pro-life either. They're pro-birth. If they were, we'd already have universal health care by now.

Forum List

Back