Chelsea Manning released from jail on conntemp charge

And the LW loons will celebrate that Manning's refusal as a sign of innocence while imputing Trump's answering written questions from Mueller as a one of guilt.

Go figure.

• Banned
And the LW loons will celebrate that Manning's refusal as a sign of innocence while imputing Trump's answering written questions from Mueller as a one of guilt.

Go figure.

Trump haters prove who and what they really are every single day. It beams off these idiots like spotlights in a football field.

Go figure.

Trump haters prove who and what they really are every single day. It beams off these idiots like spotlights in a football field.
What does Manning have to do with Trump? There is no 6th degrees of separation..

Well, this pervert dude with the dirty hair and lipstick will just become nothing more than an after thought.

He says he'll sit in jail indefinitely, well, that's probably what will happen.

Okay, it doesn't bother you that they are essentially arresting him/her/whatever for something he already served time for.

I mean, yeah, I guess you can be okay with this, if you don't mind ignoring the fifth, sixth and eighth amendments.

Well, this pervert dude with the dirty hair and lipstick will just become nothing more than an after thought.

He says he'll sit in jail indefinitely, well, that's probably what will happen.

Okay, it doesn't bother you that they are essentially arresting him/her/whatever for something he already served time for.

I mean, yeah, I guess you can be okay with this, if you don't mind ignoring the fifth, sixth and eighth amendments.
They didn't arrest him for something he already served time for. He was hit with a NEW subpoena and he refused to comply with that one too.

Why did you miss that?

Prison is a pleasure for a gay beau like Mr. Manning. If you drop your soap in the shower, don't worry, Manning will pick it up for you.

Go figure.

I kind of hold Trump to a higher standard than Corporal Klinger.

Don't you?

No. All Americans should be held equally accountable under the rule of law and treated fairly.

They didn't arrest him for something he already served time for. He was hit with a NEW subpoena and he refused to comply with that one too.

Why did you miss that?

Well, since the government won't tell us what they want him to testify about, I can't make a judgement about whether it is legit or not... He's not under any obligation to testify. that whole Fifth Amendment thing.

Forum List

Back