Chelsea Handler's NSFW Photo Sparks Instagram Feud

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010

^^^ Put that phrase into Google. Go to the WhoSay link - it should come up first. It's prolly a board violation for me to directly link to the page.

Strictly speaking, she has a point. Why should Vladimir Putin's topless photos be allowed on sites, but not hers?

I'll also add that she looks pretty damn good.

^^^ Put that phrase into Google. Go to the WhoSay link - it should come up first. It's prolly a board violation for me to directly link to the page.

Strictly speaking, she has a point. Why should Vladimir Putin's topless photos be allowed on sites, but not hers?

Because she has female breasts and Putin doesn't. Glad I could help answer your question.

Because she has female breasts and Putin doesn't. Glad I could help answer your question.
Except you didn't.

Except you didn't.

2 + 2 = 4. You not liking that the answer is 4 doesn't mean that the answer provided is wrong.

Unlike Putin.

That's sexist.

Women can't go topless, but men can...

Reminiscent of days where:

Women couldn't drive, but men could.
Women couldn't vote, but men could.
Women couldn't enlist, but men could.
Women couldn't give birth, but men cou... oh, wait.

That's sexist.

You omitted breast-feeding. See male breasts and female breasts are identical.

That's sexist.

I omitted nothing.

If you want to make a point, do so with your own rationale.

That's sexist.

Men can breastfeed. Our boobs work just fine. :)

That's sexist.

Men can breastfeed. Our boobs work just fine. :)

I knew you'd be the one to bring up the Milkmen.

That's sexist.

Can go topless anywhere ya like, just have to hide your nipples because they're...What? Someone help me out. :)

Know what should happen? Should start a 'Go Topless' campaign by dressing up animals in bras and panties. Make the point that animals are naked, and since every animal's nipples are identical, if a woman can't show her's then we should hide animal nipples too. :)

Know what should happen? Should start a 'Go Topless' campaign by dressing up animals in bras and panties. Make the point that animals are naked, and since every animal's nipples are identical, if a woman can't show her's then we should hide animal nipples too. :)
The problem with a female topless campaign is that precisely the wrong women will choose to go topless. We don't need to induce trauma in the population at large just to prove some point.

Well she is wearing that helmet thing is uncalled for and not needed.

The problem with a female topless campaign is that precisely the wrong women will choose to go topless. We don't need to induce trauma in the population at large just to prove some point.

Valid point. :)

False. Search for Free The Nipple.

"Taking down this [photo] is sexist. I have every right to show I have a better body than Putin,"

Except for Honey Boo Boo's mother, everybody does.

Forum List

Back