Chelsea Clinton: ‘Please Leave Judge Kavanaugh’s Daughters Alone’

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I agree with Chelsea.

Chelsea Clinton has come out in defense of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s daughter, after a political cartoon featuring 10-year-old Liza Kavanaugh sparked outrage from critics who argued that children of prominent political figures should be off limits.

“Please leave Judge Kavanaugh’s daughters alone,” she tweeted Wednesday. “They do not belong in your cartoons, ‘jokes’, or skits. If you can’t make your point about Judge Kavanaugh, whatever it may be, without bullying his kids, it’s not worth making.”

I agree with Chelsea.

Chelsea Clinton has come out in defense of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s daughter, after a political cartoon featuring 10-year-old Liza Kavanaugh sparked outrage from critics who argued that children of prominent political figures should be off limits.

“Please leave Judge Kavanaugh’s daughters alone,” she tweeted Wednesday. “They do not belong in your cartoons, ‘jokes’, or skits. If you can’t make your point about Judge Kavanaugh, whatever it may be, without bullying his kids, it’s not worth making.”

Yes, I agree. I'd also go further and say "leave him alone". The man has been through the ringer. Thankfully he didn't back down.

I agree with Chelsea.

Yes, I agree. I'd also go further and say "leave him alone". The man has been through the ringer. Thankfully he didn't back down.
Once he is confirmed to the SCOTUS he will be left alone.

As much as I don't like Chelsea and her papaya-shaped head, she occasionally shows more class than either of her parents. She once defended Barron Trump from adults attacking him. See, I'm honest enough I give credit where it's due, even if it's a political opponent.

I agree with Chelsea.

Yup. Chelsea has a point.

Since the whole sham smear is a product of imagination you think you have what? A patent?

I'm discussing what Chelsea said about leaving Kavanaugh's kid's alone. If you'd like to join us, feel free.

Otherwise, enjoy the corner.

I agree with Chelsea.

Good advice for Kavanaugh.

I agree with Chelsea.

This lying about kavanaugh has destroyed his family’s lives

If Brett's life is considered destroyed, put me down for that kind of destruction...I have 39 conservative PACS funneling millions on my behalf, a go fund me that is already at 500k, a supreme court gig that was guaranteed to me before I was even nominated -- yea, I wouldn't mind that kind of destruction....

Also, lets remember that this post is about Chelsea...what did Chelsea do as a kid to be called a dog, ugly, etc etc etc by the right??

So spare me that "she has a point" BS

Who knows....maybe Chelsea could turn Republican and then become a serious target for liberal hate. After this weekend you girls are going to need a new chew-toy.

Or as a child of a political figure she might have some empathy for children of political figures.

Human empathy is far more likely than your imagination.

I agree with Chelsea.

They’ll recover from this. I can’t say the same for democrats.

I agree with Chelsea.

Good advice for Kavanaugh.

That's stupid.

Don't radical left wing cartoonists consult with the Clinton's and the rest of the democrat elite before they submit this filth? My guess is that the Clinton's were fine with it until the unexpected backlash and Chelsea was selected as the most sympathetic figure to issue a lame response.

I agree with Chelsea.

The autistic piece of shit is too fucking late.

I agree with Chelsea.

Is that why you're calling for Christine Blasey Ford's execution?

As much as I don't like Chelsea and her papaya-shaped head, she occasionally shows more class than either of her parents. She once defended Barron Trump from adults attacking him. See, I'm honest enough I give credit where it's due, even if it's a political opponent.
She was off-limits as a child of the president and now I'm glad she's paying it forward.

Forum List

Back