Chelsea Clinton Accosted as Left Eats Their Own

Well...the Democratic Party has officially went Marxist and completely nuts. Who would vote Democrat but an imbecile. Chelsea Clinton does not meet your standards now? She is pregnant and you idiot snowflakes accost her? Disgraceful.
Don Jr. Defends Chelsea Clinton Against 'Sickening' Islamophobia Accusation | HuffPost
Spoken by the guy who supports a draft dodging president that thinks he has the right to insult a fellow republican and a true hero. STFU
So Chelsea was responsible for murder? My ass.

Well...the Democratic Party has officially went Marxist and completely nuts. Who would vote Democrat but an imbecile. Chelsea Clinton does not meet your standards now? She is pregnant and you idiot snowflakes accost her? Disgraceful.
Don Jr. Defends Chelsea Clinton Against 'Sickening' Islamophobia Accusation | HuffPost
When Sharia Law becomes American law the leftists will be the first to fall under the sword of Islam.
Because nobody likes a traitor to their country.
How exactly is that going to happen?

You expect a majority of Muslims to win elections all across the country? They'd have to have a majority in both Houses of Congress...the White House AND the Supreme Court

Pretty unlikely huh?

Are you really that stupid or do you just like to stir up the white nationalists?

Maybe a couple more mosques will get shot up if you scream stupid shit like that loud enough.

And no. Chelsea Clinton did not deserve that verbal harassment...but THIS guy does
So white people that are patriots are a threat?
Yes......they just might stop them from turning America into Communist China.

Spoken by the guy who supports a draft dodging president that thinks he has the right to insult a fellow republican and a true hero. STFU
No Chelsea was not responsible for murder in this we agree. Not much else though.

Questioning right-wing Israeli fascists about their screwing over the Palestinians for 70 years is not anti-semitism duh super dupe. However it is the reason Muslims around the world hate us, the blind GOP support which they take for American support. Your party is a disgrace and a disaster the last 50 years.

F*CK YOU its not. Safest place for a Muslim woman anywhere in the Middle East is Israel. I am an Independent. I don't have a party. I am not a sheep like you. But your party can go F*CK ITSELF after electing devout Muslim extremists to Congress.
Yep you're right, Nixon was a great president LOL and cutting taxes on the rich and services on the rest the last 35 years has given us the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever and in the modern world. Great job, super duper. Only their disgusting propaganda machine makes it possible. Yes Israel is like our 51st state and is a modern country and to be highly appreciated. Now can their right-wing assholes stop screwing the Palestinians and allow them to have an actual economy?

Name one mostly Islamic country that is not a threat to Israel. Why would they allow a formation of another one? I used to vote Democrat. I know but now that you've elected Muslim extremists to Congress, I am all set with your traitorous party.
No Islamic country is a threat to Israel. They have the best arms and 200 atomic bombs and the best trained military. These two women have no power in the Democratic Party but they have some ideas that no one has heard before, everyone being so afraid of complaining about Israel.

Iran is not a threat? The reason they have all that weaponry is because of the Islamist code to kill all Jews. It is two now and they are loud voices, soon it will be four, then eight, then 16...PASS! HARD PASS.
Iran has garbage, super duper. Israel and the whole area, like the United States, is desperate for centrist government instead of right-wing assholes.

No Chelsea was not responsible for murder in this we agree. Not much else though.
Being a "hero" does not stop one from being a useless tard.

There are hundreds of them in society. Maybe have an act of heroism on Monday and beat their wives on Tuesday.

The title hero, gold star or any other name does not elevate you above the rest of society.

There are hundreds of them in society. Maybe have an act of heroism on Monday and beat their wives on Tuesday.

The title hero, gold star or any other name does not elevate you above the rest of society.
It sure fucking does.

It sure fucking does.
Naw, it doesn't. Lol

Pedestal worship logic. We all get one vote bud.
Respect is earned not awarded

F*CK YOU its not. Safest place for a Muslim woman anywhere in the Middle East is Israel. I am an Independent. I don't have a party. I am not a sheep like you. But your party can go F*CK ITSELF after electing devout Muslim extremists to Congress.
Yep you're right, Nixon was a great president LOL and cutting taxes on the rich and services on the rest the last 35 years has given us the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever and in the modern world. Great job, super duper. Only their disgusting propaganda machine makes it possible. Yes Israel is like our 51st state and is a modern country and to be highly appreciated. Now can their right-wing assholes stop screwing the Palestinians and allow them to have an actual economy?

Name one mostly Islamic country that is not a threat to Israel. Why would they allow a formation of another one? I used to vote Democrat. I know but now that you've elected Muslim extremists to Congress, I am all set with your traitorous party.
No Islamic country is a threat to Israel. They have the best arms and 200 atomic bombs and the best trained military. These two women have no power in the Democratic Party but they have some ideas that no one has heard before, everyone being so afraid of complaining about Israel.

Iran is not a threat? The reason they have all that weaponry is because of the Islamist code to kill all Jews. It is two now and they are loud voices, soon it will be four, then eight, then 16...PASS! HARD PASS.
Iran has garbage, super duper. Israel and the whole area, like the United States, is desperate for centrist government instead of right-wing assholes.

Are you 100? What’s with the “super duper”? Your opinions are not facts. Keep electing devout Muslim extremists and scaring away Amazon. LMAO.

Those Muslim students should be suspended from NYU.
What for? Talking? Being Muslim?

If you turds are going to physically attack conservatives on campus for merely speaking, then at the very least you inbreds should get kicked out of school when you harrass and bully.
One a****** right wing troublemaker gets the punch he deserved and you people go nuts. Brainwashed fools. The only Spike in violence is against blacks Muslims Jews and gays- up 30% since Trump started..... Breaking 71% of terrorism in the United States is from right wing white supremacists Royal sovereign all those nutjobs like you.... Thank you scumbag GOP propagandists of bs hate and silly dupes like you people...

Are you 100? What’s with the “super duper”? Your opinions are not facts. Keep electing devout Muslim extremists and scaring away Amazon. LMAO.
Now are you babbling... My facts are facts. I get my news from everything around the world real journalists and law enforcement lying scum bags, the GOP gets them from demagogues and fox or other Rupert Murdoch outlets. A disgrace. You don't think netanyahu is a right-wing a******, you are an idiot. 70% unemployment in Gaza.

It sure fucking does.
Naw, it doesn't. Lol

Like by doing something heroic duh.....

Questioning right-wing Israeli fascists about their screwing over the Palestinians for 70 years is not anti-semitism duh super dupe. However it is the reason Muslims around the world hate us, the blind GOP support which they take for American support. Your party is a disgrace and a disaster the last 50 years.

Will Turkey Lead An End-of-Days Global Islamic Jihad Against Israel And The US?
Good to know that Israel like the United States has a crazy right-wing religious nut job propaganda machine, super dupe.

Now are you babbling... My facts are facts. I get my news from everything around the world real journalists and law enforcement lying scum bags, the GOP gets them from demagogues and fox or other Rupert Murdoch outlets. A disgrace. You don't think netanyahu is a right-wing a******, you are an idiot. 70% unemployment in Gaza.

You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you in the ass.

Will Turkey Lead An End-of-Days Global Islamic Jihad Against Israel And The US?
Good to know that Israel like the United States has a crazy right-wing religious nut job propaganda machine, super dupe.

Israel cannot be right wing well not alt right anyway

It sure fucking does.
Naw, it doesn't. Lol

When it comes to MCcain he spent a life time of public service. If that does not earn respect what does?

It sure fucking does.
Naw, it doesn't. Lol

When it comes to MCcain he spent a life time of public service. If that does not earn respect what does?
Being a politician your entire life should bring disgust not respect

It sure fucking does.
Naw, it doesn't. Lol

I think you have no idea the amount of time those people spend on thier jobs. They likely did very little but work that takes commitment and dedication. It used to be conservatives respected those things but what ever dude.

It sure fucking does.
Naw, it doesn't. Lol

I think you have no idea the amount of time those people spend on thier jobs. They likely did very little but work that takes commitment and dedication. It used to be conservatives respected those things but what ever dude.
Haha

Most politicians are nothing more than paid leeches abusing their positions

It sure fucking does.
Naw, it doesn't. Lol

I don't respect anyone who is a lifer in politics.
McCain was a good man, but would have been much better had he retired twenty years ago and let someone else have a chance to represent the people.

Forum List

Back