Cheerleaders with a collar: An open letter to the Black preachers stunting for Donald Trump

Agree....

I think black clergy and leaders SHOULD meet with Trump but do it like Dr. King did. King did not cower at the sight of JFK and tell him how great he is and beg for a few crumbs
He demanded civil rights and voting rights, he insisted JFK take action against southern terrorists

Today’s leaders should do the same instead of settling for a photo op with a grinning Trump

Not 'southern' terrorists -- dimocrap terrorists.

Why do you scum keep running away from your party's history?

Are you ashamed of it?
Southern terrorists
I did not see any church bombings in the north

KKK is 100 percent Republican TODAY. Why are you running away from your parties history?

THe kkk today is, at most, 8,000 people in a nation of over 300 million.

THe only people giving them the attention that keeps them limping along, is liberals.

"I don't agree with Donald Trump therefore he is divisive"?

Fuck that shit.

Yes, there is no question that Donald Trump has split and hardened this nation into three parts. 1/3 poorly educated white rural Orangelings with racial anxiety, 1/3 indies and Democrats and the other third moderate traditional conservatives with a brain. Without question, THE most divisive POTUS in history.

You're an idiot, you really are... poorly educated white rural Orangelings with racial anxiety?

Jesus, grow up.

Agree....

I think black clergy and leaders SHOULD meet with Trump but do it like Dr. King did. King did not cower at the sight of JFK and tell him how great he is and beg for a few crumbs
He demanded civil rights and voting rights, he insisted JFK take action against southern terrorists

Today’s leaders should do the same instead of settling for a photo op with a grinning Trump

Are you ashamed of it?
Southern terrorists

KKK is 100 percent Republican TODAY. Why are you running away from your parties history?

Yup, someone is sure running away from their parties history...dumbass.
Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

Agree....

Anyone who would claim that white supremacy is a problem in " the corridors of power " today is a race baiting asshole who should be shunned by mainstream society.

FUCK HIM.
Funny you could say that after the alt right demonstrations this weekend

We still have white supremacy groups and our president refuses to condemn them

1. YOur conflating of the Alt Right and white surpremacist is unsupported and you being an asshole.
2. Trump has regularly and repeatedly condemned white supremacists, as I have repeatedly posted on this very site. You are a vile liar and a race baiting asshole.
My point stands.
Anyone who would claim that white supremacy is a problem in " the corridors of power " today is a race baiting asshole who should be shunned by mainstream society.
FUCK HIM.

1. The "Alt Right" absolutely includes White Nationalists, Nazis, Klansmen and every day run of the mill racists with racial anxiety oozing from every pore
2. No he hasn't - other than in prepared statements which he promptly negates by saying something stupid and racist the following day

1. It includes a very small portion of such people that only a vile lying asshole would claim is the whole.
2. Yes he has, and you are a vile liar for saying otherwise.

The term alt-right was rekindled by Richard B Spencer - a self avoid white nationalist and racist - Definition from Webster's

Definition of alt-right
: a right-wing, primarily online political movement or grouping based in the U.S. whose members reject mainstream conservative politics and espouse extremist beliefs and policies typically centered on ideas of white nationalism
  • Welcome to the alt-right. The label blends together straight-up white supremacists, nationalists who think conservatives have sold out to globalization, and nativists who fear immigration will spur civil disarray.
  • —Dylan Matthews
  • Rather than concede the moral high ground to the left, the alt right turns the left's moralism on its head and makes it a badge of honor to be called "racist," "homophobic," and "sexist."
  • —Benjamin Welton
  • Regardless of who triumphs at the ballot box, the biggest winner of this presidential election may be the alt-right: a sprawling coalition of reactionary conservatives who have lobbied to make the United States more "traditional," more "populist" and more white.
  • —Jonathon Morgan
—often used before another noun
  • an alt-right manifesto
  • Secularism is indeed correlated with greater tolerance of gay marriage and pot legalization. But it's also making America's partisan clashes more brutal. And it has contributed to the rise of … the so-called alt-right movement, whose members see themselves as proponents of white nationalism.
  • —Peter Beinart

"I don't agree with Donald Trump therefore he is divisive"?

Fuck that shit.

Yes, there is no question that Donald Trump has split and hardened this nation into three parts. 1/3 poorly educated white rural Orangelings with racial anxiety, 1/3 indies and Democrats and the other third moderate traditional conservatives with a brain. Without question, THE most divisive POTUS in history.

You're an idiot, you really are... poorly educated white rural Orangelings with racial anxiety?

Jesus, grow up.

I rather liked that line also - Thank you!

Agree....

I swear, if he'd asked one of these guys to shine his shoes - They'd have done it!

636687369074166908-AP18213695221070.jpg

And what did they do or say that deserves such contempt from you?

How DARE these black men have their own opinions and beliefs! They must conform to our standards else be in league with the devil!

There, I summed up the OP’s article in two sentences. Now more people will take the time to read the entire thing.

Agree....

Are you ashamed of it?
Southern terrorists

Find me a Klansmen who voted for Hillary Clinton, and I'll find you a hen with teeth :)

racism_trump-parade.jpg

It seems black clergy are separated into 2 different groups. The ones willing to meet with TRUMP in order to find ways to help the inner city black communities to prosper with jobs, education, housing, and healthcare, and the ones who singed this letter who profit off the inner city black communities being filled with drugs, violence, poverty all at the hands of whitey, and they see support for TRUMP in the inner cities black community increasing as a threat to their bank accounts.

FUCK HIM.

1. YOur conflating of the Alt Right and white surpremacist is unsupported and you being an asshole.
2. Trump has regularly and repeatedly condemned white supremacists, as I have repeatedly posted on this very site. You are a vile liar and a race baiting asshole.
My point stands.
FUCK HIM.

1. The "Alt Right" absolutely includes White Nationalists, Nazis, Klansmen and every day run of the mill racists with racial anxiety oozing from every pore
2. No he hasn't - other than in prepared statements which he promptly negates by saying something stupid and racist the following day

1. It includes a very small portion of such people that only a vile lying asshole would claim is the whole.

The term alt-right was rekindled by Richard B Spencer - a self avoid white nationalist and racist - Definition from Webster's...

Of course. He is a leading figure in a tiny and irrelevant fringe and wants to inflate perceptions of his importance.

That you libs are in alliance with him on this, and work with him to achieve his goals,

is something you should be ashamed of.

Agree....

Are you ashamed of it?
Southern terrorists

Find me a Klansmen who voted for Hillary Clinton, and I'll find you a hen with teeth :)

racism_trump-parade.jpg

Wow, really!?....dumbass.
KKK has given $20K to Hillary Clinton’s campaign: Klan leader

FUCK HIM.

My point stands.
FUCK HIM.

The term alt-right was rekindled by Richard B Spencer - a self avoid white nationalist and racist - Definition from Webster's

Definition of alt-right
: a right-wing, primarily online political movement or grouping based in the U.S. whose members reject mainstream conservative politics and espouse extremist beliefs and policies typically centered on ideas of white nationalism
  • Welcome to the alt-right. The label blends together straight-up white supremacists, nationalists who think conservatives have sold out to globalization, and nativists who fear immigration will spur civil disarray.
  • —Dylan Matthews
  • Rather than concede the moral high ground to the left, the alt right turns the left's moralism on its head and makes it a badge of honor to be called "racist," "homophobic," and "sexist."
  • —Benjamin Welton
  • Regardless of who triumphs at the ballot box, the biggest winner of this presidential election may be the alt-right: a sprawling coalition of reactionary conservatives who have lobbied to make the United States more "traditional," more "populist" and more white.
  • —Jonathon Morgan
—often used before another noun
  • an alt-right manifesto
  • Secularism is indeed correlated with greater tolerance of gay marriage and pot legalization. But it's also making America's partisan clashes more brutal. And it has contributed to the rise of … the so-called alt-right movement, whose members see themselves as proponents of white nationalism.
  • —Peter Beinart

"Self avoid"?

Agree....

Are you ashamed of it?
Southern terrorists

KKK is a democrat Party organization. In fact, the democrat Party is so radicalized, the Communist Party USA stopped running their own candidate, they endorse the democrat

Agree....

Are you ashamed of it?
Southern terrorists

racism_trump-parade.jpg

And you fell for Will Quigg's awesome troll? :113:
That's hilarious, but 100% unproven!
Is This Hillary Clinton KKK Supporter Just an Elaborate Troll?

Are you ashamed of it?
Southern terrorists

racism_trump-parade.jpg

And you fell for Will Quigg's awesome troll? :113:
That's hilarious, but 100% unproven!
Is This Hillary Clinton KKK Supporter Just an Elaborate Troll?

Sure...dumbass.
https://www.usnews.com/news/article...-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president

Agree....

Are you ashamed of it?
Southern terrorists

THe kkk today is, at most, 8,000 people in a nation of over 300 million.
THe only people giving them the attention that keeps them limping along, is liberals.

Did you yank that number outta yer butt?
SPLC estimates at as many as 4 million - Let's just go with 3 million and leave it at that.
Ku Klux Klan

Don’t forget Loretta Lynch

And Harry Reid

Donald Trump didn't riot the day of his own inauguration.

Donald Trump doesn't send in his Mask-wearing Nazis to disrupt, terrorize, assault and maim those exercising their Free Speech rights.

Donald Trump doesn't disrupt Campus Speakers simply because he doesn't agree with their message.

Donald Trump doesn't harass and intimidate people trying to have a dinner date (Red Hen).

Donald Trump doesn't call for his followers to 'get in their faces' like MaxiPad Waters Maxine Waters's Mob Politics & Gavin Newsom’s California Progressivism | National Review

Know who does? Your side, scumbag. Your side and ONLY your side.

So you know what? FUCK YOU and fuck the horse you rode in on.

The 'divisive' people in this Country are the scumbags that can't face up to the FACT that they lost an election fair and square.

Eat shit and die, pusbag.

Donald Trump didn't riot the day of his own inauguration.

Donald Trump doesn't send in his Mask-wearing Nazis to disrupt, terrorize, assault and maim those exercising their Free Speech rights.

Donald Trump doesn't disrupt Campus Speakers simply because he doesn't agree with their message.

Donald Trump doesn't harass and intimidate people trying to have a dinner date (Red Hen).

Donald Trump doesn't call for his followers to 'get in their faces' like MaxiPad Waters Maxine Waters's Mob Politics & Gavin Newsom’s California Progressivism | National Review

Know who does? Your side, scumbag. Your side and ONLY your side.

So you know what? FUCK YOU and fuck the horse you rode in on.

The 'divisive' people in this Country are the scumbags that can't face up to the FACT that they lost an election fair and square.

Eat shit and die, pusbag.
No, but what he does is

Spread lies to instigate hatred towards Muslims
Separates immigrant children from their families
Calls non desirable countries “shit holes”
Equates white supremacists to those who protest against them
Denigrates women for their looks and calls them pigs
Calls Mexicans murderers and rapists

Agree....

Are you ashamed of it?
Southern terrorists

KKK is a democrat Party organization. In fact, the democrat Party is so radicalized, the Communist Party USA stopped running their own candidate, they endorse the democrat
The KKK is 100 percent Republican

Hard to differentiate the agenda of the Klan and the agenda of the GOP

Forum List

Back