Cheerleaders are not America's best girls

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
How unladylike!
ZEx8Ymq.png

bom2iEy.png

Long Island school ignored bullied cheerleader who was berated, assaulted for years: lawsuit

How did today's girls become so violent?

And they certainly don't look like America's best.

In the future utopia of America year 2200 the average American girl will look like this and they will all be America's best and they all will be nice, kind, and ladylike.
ai_art__lydia_in_pink_mini_dress_by_nastyprompt_dg1ejo3-375w.jpg

And the government will probably force them inject themselves with hormones and eat food with hormones.

That sounds like a combination of 'A Clockwork Orange and The Stepford Wives". And here I was thinking that generation dipshit would eventually turn to robots for intimate companionship.

How unladylike!
ZEx8Ymq.png

bom2iEy.png

Long Island school ignored bullied cheerleader who was berated, assaulted for years: lawsuit

How did today's girls become so violent?

And they certainly don't look like America's best.

In the future utopia of America year 2200 the average American girl will look like this and they will all be America's best and they all will be nice, kind, and ladylike.
ai_art__lydia_in_pink_mini_dress_by_nastyprompt_dg1ejo3-375w.jpg

And the government will probably force them inject themselves with hormones and eat food with hormones.
WTF kinda highschool has bullied cheerleaders?

While this matter was mainly off my radar screen at the usual time (I went to an all-boys HS), I noted with acute disappointment when the local birdcage liner started carrying stories about girls trying out for cheerleader squads and being rejected for being "too fat," or other aesthetic reasons. The tradition had always been that the cheerleaders were generally the cutest, most popular girls in the schools. That wasn't written down anywhere, but it was almost universally true. And even if they weren't "cute" of face, they were marvelous physical specimens. Indeed, the main reason why people of my gender watched them was because they were nice to look at. But when the Leftists in Academe turned their attention to cheerleading, every squad - it seemed - had a few chubby girls, just to show their open-mindedness. Not a good look, actually.

Then "we" had the phase where cheerleaders wanted their activity to be considered a "sport" just like the teams they cheered for, and of course, it had to be a competitive sport, so the cheering routines began taking on what to me looked like a military flavor, with the girls doing "drills" that would make any Drill Sergeant proud. They combined strength, athleticism, and - if you'll pardon the truth of it - masculinity, to a degree that make them almost difficult to watch. "What the hell are they doing?" I would sometimes ask.

Ultimately, one wonders WTF cheerleading is all about? Their theoretical mission is to motivate the crowd to be more enthusiastic than it would be otherwise. Why? And if the girls want to participate in a competitive sport, then they should do so - gymnastics or something. Why try to hog the crowds attention, when the crowd has come to see a basketball game or a football game?

I seriously don't get it. It is a perverse activity, and who should be surprised when it brings out the perverse elements that are laid out in the OP.

Forum List

Back