Checking in

wilddavemsg

Rookie
Aug 21, 2012
Anderson County Ky
Im new so go easy on me.:eusa_angel: I live In Ky,retired from GE in 04 and the military in 95 with 25 years service and held the rank of MSG E-8.I was drafted and entered service on 18 Nov 1969,Ets and had 3 years inactive Reserves and then joined the Kentucky Army National Guard .I worked at Lowes over 6 years after I left GE.Got bored but was forced to give that up after a heart attack.Guess that enough for now,any questions feel free to ask.

Welcome aboard MSG.
There's lots of us old retired military types on here.
There's also a few who "claim" they served. You shouldn't have a problem picking those assholes out.
Again, welcome aboard.

Im new so go easy on me.:eusa_angel: I live In Ky,retired from GE in 04 and the military in 95 with 25 years service and held the rank of MSG E-8.I was drafted and entered service on 18 Nov 1969,Ets and had 3 years inactive Reserves and then joined the Kentucky Army National Guard .I worked at Lowes over 6 years after I left GE.Got bored but was forced to give that up after a heart attack.Guess that enough for now,any questions feel free to ask.

Hello and thank you for an informative Introduction, wilddavemsg. You sound like a very responsible man, whom I am proud to
imagesqwe.jpg

to USMB! I hope you enjoy the ride. There is a little something for everybody.

Welcome aboard "WildDave" are you

oscar_90911328199042.JPG
tumblr_m2zs9riZm51qz84dt.jpg

Forum List

Back