check this out, an article from the Huffpost

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I was reading this article in the Huff post where bill the anti science guy was going on and on about his hatered of the 1st amendment and any one that goes against his AGW cult.

Bill Nye Rips CNN For Having 'Climate Change Denier Meteorologist'

But that's not what really caught my attention it was the chart at the bottom of the huff post they showed C02 contributors ...
Where is the deforestation C02???
Talk about misinformation

565cb19b1700008100e1abc0.jpeg

Damn let's try to be more accurate , Jesus Christ I hate propaganda.

pie-chart-for-greenouse-gases.png

I was reading this article in the Huff post where bill the anti science guy was going on and on about his hatered of the 1st amendment and any one that goes against his AGW cult. Bill Nye Rips CNN For Having 'Climate Change Denier Meteorologist' But that's not what really caught my attention it was the chart at the bottom of the huff post they showed C02 contributors . Where is the deforestation C02?
That's an emissions graph. Deforestation doesn't result in emission, rather a lowering of re-uptake. It's the pie chart that's misleading, unless they're counting emissions from slash-and-burn agriculture that's the cause of most deforestation in the rainforests.

Last edited:
I was reading this article in the Huff post where bill the anti science guy was going on and on about his hatered of the 1st amendment and any one that goes against his AGW cult.

But that's not what really caught my attention it was the chart at the bottom of the huff post they showed C02 contributors ...

Yeah, that's exactly what he was saying, he's against the 1st amendment, thanks so much for the heads up.

I was reading this article in the Huff post where bill the anti science guy was going on and on about his hatered of the 1st amendment and any one that goes against his AGW cult. Bill Nye Rips CNN For Having 'Climate Change Denier Meteorologist' But that's not what really caught my attention it was the chart at the bottom of the huff post they showed C02 contributors . Where is the deforestation C02?
That's an emissions graph. Deforestation doesn't result in emission, rather a lowering of re-uptake. It's the pie chart that's misleading, unless they're counting emissions from slash-and-burn agriculture that's the cause of most deforestation in the rainforests.

Deforestation of course results in C02 , with slash and burn and using it as fuel , I produced numerous articles in this forum on how the big banks of Europe don't want to borrow country's money to build fossil fuel plants.

Btw again the C02 satellite map

upload_2016-8-24_9-32-7.jpeg

Yeah, that's exactly what he was saying, he's against the 1st amendment, thanks so much for the heads up.

That was his theme, he can't argue, nor debate...

Uh huh, sure pard.

Uh huh, sure pard.

Lets see I am going to go on a show and bitch and cry why do they have a AGW cult member on or an atheist on?

Nope I am going to say," hey fucker lets debate."

Deforestation does not emit CO2. Thus on a graph of emissions, it would not appear. Deforestation slows its removal from the atmosphere.

Deforestation does not emit CO2. Thus on a graph of emissions, it would not appear. Deforestation slows its removal from the atmosphere.

Then where do they get the wood for fuel? And still are not recognizing slash and burn

Africa's climate policies burned by firewood dependence

So, Bear, what are you trying to say? That because there is slash and burn, and forest fires, that the majority of GHG emissions from our use of fossil fuels does not count?

Forum List

Back