Check out GOP political ads. No one can terrorize America like the GOP!

"Check out GOP political ads. No one can terrorize America like the GOP!"

And no one can lie like the GOP.

This is consistent with most republicans and their politics of fear, lies, and misinformation, the consequence of republicans having nothing of value or merit to offer the American people – just fear-mongering and lies.

They own the house and senate.

What does that say about the democrats message ?

This country is in real trouble.

Morons on both sides and a lot in-between.
The house and senate are controlled by Republicans. Everyone knows that.

"Check out GOP political ads. No one can terrorize America like the GOP!"

And no one can lie like the GOP.

This is consistent with most republicans and their politics of fear, lies, and misinformation, the consequence of republicans having nothing of value or merit to offer the American people – just fear-mongering and lies.

They own the house and senate.

What does that say about the democrats message ?

This country is in real trouble.

Morons on both sides and a lot in-between.
The house and senate are controlled by Republicans. Everyone knows that.

O.K.

Let me say this more clearly.

The spineless, lying GOP own the house and senate. They were elected over democratic opponents (and in CO they unseated a sitting democratic senator). Whine all you want about gerrymandering, the senate went on majority votes of states.

The fact that GOP was able to use their pathetic message to kick your ass begs the question about the message you were using. It must have been a real loser. Especially given that it lost to such a pathetic message.

Are the democrats to stupid to do better ? I am beginning to wonder. Which makes me wonder why I would ever want them in control. Mind you, the GOP is not my choice either. They are both mostly career pols that don't care about us.

You have a moron message on the right.

You have a moron message (apparently a weaker one) on the left.

And morons in the middle who buy into this whole thing.

If this doesn't help, you are pretty stupid. Maybe you should consider running for office. You'd have shown yourself to be extremely qualified.

So you don't like people telling the truth about the disaster that's called the Obama presidency. You should work for PMSNBC.
The Obama presidency.

There are facts and there are right wing conspiracies. Worse, it seems every "fact" Republicans come up with they simply can't actually prove. That's why no links

Here's a pretty good summary of some good facts:

Check out videos here:

WATCH: Dark New GOP Campaign Ads Stress Threat Of ISIS

"He'll (Trump) quickly cut the head off ISIS, and take their oil."

The ad also highlights Trump's proposal to build a wall at the U.S.-Mexico border "that Mexico will pay for," over unidentified black-and-white footage of people running over a hill.

Bush's new ad hits a dark and fearful tone, similar to Trump's

-------------------------------

Why does this sound so much like ethnic cleansing?

Worse, the GOP is in the mess it's it because it's leadership spends all it's time terrorizing their base.

And the base is so ignorant, they fall for it again and again. After dozens of times, you would think they would catch on. I guess there is always room for fear.
a94dbcadeb9cb2008c0f6a706700e48d.jpg

GOP ads make Luke Sissyfag weep

Do you need links to see the mess he had created in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Libya, etc. Or maybe you needs links for his Ben Ghazi and healthcare lies?

Do you need links to see the mess he had created in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Libya, etc. Or maybe you needs links for his Ben Ghazi and healthcare lies?
Everything that occurs today in the Middle East can be traced back to the GOP's destabilization of the entire region. And still they take no responsibility.

Forum List

Back