Check out GOP political ads. No one can terrorize America like the GOP!

R

rdean

Check out videos here:

WATCH: Dark New GOP Campaign Ads Stress Threat Of ISIS

"He'll (Trump) quickly cut the head off ISIS, and take their oil."

The ad also highlights Trump's proposal to build a wall at the U.S.-Mexico border "that Mexico will pay for," over unidentified black-and-white footage of people running over a hill.

Bush's new ad hits a dark and fearful tone, similar to Trump's

-------------------------------

Why does this sound so much like ethnic cleansing?

Worse, the GOP is in the mess it's it because it's leadership spends all it's time terrorizing their base.

And the base is so ignorant, they fall for it again and again. After dozens of times, you would think they would catch on. I guess there is always room for fear.

It's like an SNL skit . BUT ITS REAL!

GOP fear mongering at its best .

ISIS isn't going away any time soon, think tanks and Military Analysts all share the same opinion that ISIS is a multi-generational problem and a game changer.

ISIS isn't going away any time soon, think tanks and Military Analysts all share the same opinion that ISIS is a multi-generational problem and a game changer.
I'm scared of the navy and air force they might build. Or not.

Check out videos here:

The ad also highlights Trump's proposal to build a wall at the U.S.-Mexico border "that Mexico will pay for," over unidentified black-and-white footage of people running over a hill.

Worse, the GOP is in the mess it's it because it's leadership spends all it's time terrorizing their base.

And the base is so ignorant, they fall for it again and again. After dozens of times, you would think they would catch on. I guess there is always room for fear.

The same tactic that is used daily by Faux News and con-talk-radio. Fear is hard-wired into the brains of conservatives.

Check out videos here:

The same tactic that is used daily by Faux News and con-talk-radio. Fear is hard-wired into the brains of conservatives.
And it works so incredibly well. It's as if they welcome it.

So you don't like people telling the truth about the disaster that's called the Obama presidency. You should work for PMSNBC.

I guess most of the low information left was really born yesterday. As usual democrats set the bar so high that nobody can reach it. Nobody terrorized Americans more than the democrat ad for LBJ showing the little girl and the Atomic Bomb. It's ironic that democrats managed to smear Goldwater as a "war monger" when LBJ's ineptitude managed to immerse the U.S. in a quagmire in South East Asia that consumed 50,000 American lives.

No matter what political issue hate filled low information lefties claim to be outraged about you can count on the fact that democrats did it worse. Bill Clinton set the bar for sexual abuse and in this case LBJ set the bar for outrageous political propaganda.

No matter what political issue hate filled low information lefties claim to be outraged about you can count on the fact that democrats did it worse. Bill Clinton set the bar for sexual abuse and in this case LBJ set the bar for outrageous political propaganda.

Ronald Reagan cheated on his wife and divorced his first wife for the same reasons. Even your Demented hero is a perverted piece of trash. And his son is gay.

Since being gay is a choice.

Clearly Ronald Reagan is a pedophile and sexually assaulted his son.

I mean that's how gays choose to become gay in Republican lala land right?

I guess most of the low information left was really born yesterday. As usual democrats set the bar so high that nobody can reach it. Nobody terrorized Americans more than the democrat ad for LBJ showing the little girl and the Atomic Bomb. It's ironic that democrats managed to smear Goldwater as a "war monger" when LBJ's ineptitude managed to immerse the U.S. in a quagmire in South East Asia that consumed 50,000 American lives.

Hey grampa, step into the new millennium !

From what I here ISIS U-boats are terrorizing cargo ships up and down the English Channel !

So you don't like people telling the truth about the disaster that's called the Obama presidency. You should work for PMSNBC.

Doesn't feel like a disaster, are you living in an alternate universe?
No, we have five countries as turned into failed states in the ME and a few more on the way. The Sunni's just declared war on the Shiites, which means they won't be supporting an "anti ISIS" Sunni involved coalition in the foreseeable future, not to mention many Sunni states will now be looking for acquire their own nukes to counter the Iranians. Dow Jones just collapsed today.

You must be living in a Kool-Aid alternate universe.

No, we have five countries as turned into failed states in the ME and a few more on the way. The Sunni's just declared war on the Shiites, which means they won't be supporting an "anti ISIS" Sunni involved coalition in the foreseeable future, not to mention many Sunni states will now be looking for acquire their own nukes to counter the Iranians. Dow Jones just collapsed today.

Well news flash, Bush destroyed the Middle East and caused havoc that rippled through the Arab world because of HIS invasion.

the dnc and libs own the fear mongering. Christians hate gays and want them in jail. Cons hate old people and want them to die. Cons don't care about vets. Cons hate science and education, want to cut all programs. I could go on...........Cons are racist and hate hispanics and blacks.............Cons hate women and want to choose for her and on and on........

Well news flash, Bush destroyed the Middle East and caused havoc that rippled through the Arab world because of HIS invasion.
bzzzzz wrong. Bush handed over a stable Iraq thanks to the Surge that Obama was against. And what do we have now? A collapsed Yemen, Libya, Iraq, Syria, pissed off Arab allies, ISIS threat, Shiite and Sunnis on the verge of an all out war, emboldened and enriched Islamists in Iran, and that's just to tip of the iceberg of the disaster called the Obama presidency.

"Check out GOP political ads. No one can terrorize America like the GOP!"

And no one can lie like the GOP.

This is consistent with most republicans and their politics of fear, lies, and misinformation, the consequence of republicans having nothing of value or merit to offer the American people – just fear-mongering and lies.

"Check out GOP political ads. No one can terrorize America like the GOP!"

And no one can lie like the GOP.

This is consistent with most republicans and their politics of fear, lies, and misinformation, the consequence of republicans having nothing of value or merit to offer the American people – just fear-mongering and lies.

They own the house and senate.

What does that say about the democrats message ?

This country is in real trouble.

Morons on both sides and a lot in-between.

The Obama presidency.

There are facts and there are right wing conspiracies. Worse, it seems every "fact" Republicans come up with they simply can't actually prove. That's why no links

Forum List

Back