Check It Out: U.S. Army Picks a New Uniform With a World War II Look

Approved!
Now, they need to go back to the old USAAC roundel...

USAAC_Roundel_1919-1941.svg_.jpg

Mistake.

They need to stop changing the uniforms for military personnel.

Seems every 4 years, I had to buy a brand new full set of the 'remodeled' uniform.

with no idea whether I should trash the old one, or store it in case they changed their minds.

If they want to change the uniforms, do it for the officers.

They can afford it.

Those new uniforms look good but there is no need to change uniforms for the enlisted at all.

If Officers want to change, they can afford it.

Mistake.

They need to stop changing the uniforms for military personnel.

Seems every 4 years, I had to buy a brand new full set of the 'remodeled' uniform.

with no idea whether I should trash the old one, or store it in case they changed their minds.

If they want to change the uniforms, do it for the officers.

They can afford it.
Ask Grandpa.

Changing uniform styles is purely political. It would be better if they spent their time on improving weapons and tactics and leave the uniforms alone.

What's the difference between this new style uniform jacket and this old style?

AAAWewF.img

Not much difference....

I think it is UGLY.

ob5.jpg

Now this looks good. Looks just like what my dad wore during WW2 and Korea when he was in the army.

To Stand Out, the Army Picks a New Uniform With a World War II Look

Looks good I hope they get rid of those stupid berets too. They look like someone is wearing a cow pie on their head. Now maybe the Air Force will improve their crappy uniforms too. The Navy's enlisted uniform has needed some change for many decades. Those silly caps and bell-bottoms have always looked really stupid.

Forum List

Back