Chechnya opens world first concentration camp for homosexuals campaigners say gay men are beaten

Religions say to kill gays, so they are just dutifully following their religions' lead. Seems like religion is the underlying problem. I converted to Scientific Humanism - "treat gays as equals", vs. the kill gays in the Bible/Qur'an and saying that gays absolutely can't get into heaven (Jesus and pals in Romans in the NT.)
The New Testament does not teach killing homosexuals, you ignoramus.
Does is say "gay is ok", or "love gays, equally", like my belief system basically teaches? If not, then an improved Bible is in order.
Spare the Rod and the Child Thinks He's God

Your smug and self-righteous silliness is backed only by the sick and aggressive "undeniable truths" that you try to sucker the weak and confused into accepting without proof. You're covering up for your own inadequate upbringing.
Who said "I am the truth, and the way, and the life"? THAT person would appear to be the most "smug and self-righteous".
Every Berkeley Must Be Met With a Kent State

Even if Jesus was self-righteous, that in no way gets you and your cult off the hook. The fact that you have to use simple-minded conclusions like that to exonerate yourselves proves that you have no solid ground to stand on. You are temporarily suspended in midair and will soon come crashing down when we give you traitors a reality check.

There is no freedom without the freedom to walk away from and not participate in homosexuality.
Not enough. We must not fear the lawmakers who protect it from Straight vengeance. That is cowardice and apathy. We must attack that dangerous mental disorder in order to protect society, and especially our youth, from its practicioners.

The Sage of Main Street

You morons will never stop fighting to gut the US Constitution and, unless you can show me where it says "except gays and anyone else I choose to attack", they have same rights as you do.

MYOB

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Gayists didn't have any rights when the Constitution was written, so if it didn't go out of its way to cancel laws against them, those laws should still stand. How did SCROTUS get the spin that the Founding Fathers neglected to cancel those laws, but really meant to, "if they had been thinking consistently"?

and that unicorns and dragons are real?
Unicorns are. Your problem is that you don't understand the language of the day.

THIS is the descendant of the unicorn. Sorry it doesn't match today's MYTH:

Greater_One_Horned_Rhino_8.6.2012_Hero_and_Circle_HI_107996.jpg
Wisconsin Whiskbroom

Is that Paul RINO, the Squeaker of the House?

Forum List

Back