Chechnya opens world first concentration camp for homosexuals campaigners say gay men are beaten

Excuse me? Are gays being put in slaughterhouses"? Um no, they aren't. What they ARE is being hysterical assholes.. Gays are just self important neurotic assholes. Like Dr. Smith said, "The pain, OH, the pain".Give it it up already.
It started out with Chechnya putting gays in camps where they are beaten. If the gays are anything like joy, here , it is reasonable to beat them at least until they shut up.

After joy's interesting remarks, I have a new respect for Russian laws against proselytizing.
That is so enlightening. Thanks for sharing that with us, and perhaps you would like to shoot me now?

Last edited:
Excuse me? Are gays being put in slaughterhouses"? Um no, they aren't. What they ARE is being hysterical assholes.. Gays are just self important neurotic assholes. Like Dr. Smith said, "The pain, OH, the pain".Give it it up already.
It started out with Chechnya putting gays in camps where they are beaten. If the gays are anything like joy, here , it is reasonable to beat them at least until they shut up.

After joy's interesting remarks, I have a new respect for Russian laws against proselytizing.
That is so enlightening. Thanks for sharing that with us, and perhaps you would like to shoot me now?
Why would I want to shoot you? Are you going to harangue about gays ?

I give , why would you like to shoot me? I am outspoken and disagree with you?

Not so far. If you get as so completely and disagreeably obnoxious as joy, that could change.

Do you have any new age religions to preach?

Not so far. If you get as so completely and disagreeably obnoxious as joy, that could change.

What in the blue blazes are you blathering about?

Your rather bizarre belief that I want to shoot you. Is there a basis or just a brain fart?

Your rather bizarre belief that I want to shoot you. Is there a basis or just a brain fart?
Well your rather nasty and hateful and self righteous smug attitude. But other than that, Hmm I don't know.

So, other than being mean spirited and hateful...Did the cat get your tongue?

Chechyna has opened the first concentration camp for homosexuals since Hitler, where campaigners say gay men are being tortured with electric shocks and beaten to death.

It comes after it was claimed 100 gay men had been detained and three killed in Chechnya last week.

A report by Novoya Gazeta said authorities had set up several camps where

Chechnya 'opens first concentration camp for homosexuals' | Daily Mail Online
------------------------------------------

And so many indoctrinated gays think they have it sooooo bad here in America even when they weren't forcing it down people's throats and being some are part of the Obama, Clintom, Bil Ayers cult circles it is they who has turned this Country upside down in so many ways.

Even the idiots who accept Isalm teachings in our school, but not Christians, or Jewish whatever ........... Wake the fk up you are destroying the freedoms we had/have morons. .

meanwhile that religion will kill you if you are gay .....lmfao

View attachment 121176

Religion of peace strikes again.

Gays are beaten in these camps because Bible/Quran say that gays are vastly inferior, and the Bible/Qur'an have a combined total of 1853 verses of cruelty and violence:
Number of Cruel or Violent Passages
Bible 1321
Quran 532
Dwindling In Unbelief: Which is more violent, the Bible or the Quran?

The best solution? The Book of Scientific has exactly 1853 FEWER verses of cruelty and violence in it.

Oh please, only a complete moron could say with a straight face that Christianity is more violent than Islam. Turn the other cheek vs. strike at their necks, Jesus was a pacifist and Mohammad was a genocidal, war criminal, pedophile, and rapist you people are a fucking joke.

Last edited:
Spare the Rod and the Child Thinks He's God

Your smug and self-righteous silliness is backed only by the sick and aggressive "undeniable truths" that you try to sucker the weak and confused into accepting without proof. You're covering up for your own inadequate upbringing.
Who said "I am the truth, and the way, and the life"? THAT person would appear to be the most "smug and self-righteous".
It ain't braggin if you can do it.
He can't, though.
So some of the things are true but others aren't and you get to decide for everybody. How scholarly!
Let science be your guide, my friend.
If it's not scientifically-correct, then like the claims about Zeus, Thor, Krishna, etc, we don't believe them.
Listen DUMBFUCK, I believe in science, reason and logic. I'm not religious and have already told you so. I pointed out how stupid your comments are, picking and choosing and deciding for others which parts of their faith is true. There's nothing scientific about your statements. My friend.

There is no freedom without the freedom for gays to be treated the same as straights and be fully allowed to get married and not be relegated to second-class citizens.
They ARE free to marry. As long as it's to the opposite sex. That IS the only definition of marriage.
I'm afraid that is bigoted and hateful - please find the compassion of a Scientific Humanist, my friend.

The term you have been misusing is Secular Humanist.
I see how you could easily think that, for sure. Yes, Scientific Humanism is fairly close to Secular Humanism, but is a new belief system: Center for Scientific Humanism
Relabeling something makes it new? I don't know how you went off on this in a thread about gay concentration camps but explain how we got here and I'll show you how you have just as much faith as any religious person.

Chechnya opens world first concentration camp for homosexuals
I will offer free one way flights to Chechnya for
Bodeca
Seawytch
Fakey jakey
Closed Caption
Old School

:badgrin:

So, other than being mean spirited and hateful...Did the cat get your tongue?
Occasionally life intrudes on message board activity.

Religions say to kill gays, so they are just dutifully following their religions' lead. Seems like religion is the underlying problem. I converted to Scientific Humanism - "treat gays as equals", vs. the kill gays in the Bible/Qur'an and saying that gays absolutely can't get into heaven (Jesus and pals in Romans in the NT.)
The Bible DOESNT teach vigilantism. You LIE.
It would appear that JESUS is the liar since he approved of the Adam/Eve story, and that story, through the geneologies, says the world is about 6000 years old, which is a lie of course. Would you, if you had Jesus' alleged superpowers, have come down in the last 2000 years and said "I got it wrong, sorry - Adam/Eve is a lie, so there's no original sin, so I didn't have to die on the cross, sorry for misleading you like I did."
We forgive Jesus for that, however, because we are the most forgiving belief system.

With these 6 words are you smarter than any prophet?

One reason we're only 70-80% Muslim, and 70-80% Buddhist, etc., and not 100%, is because even though we love many things they say, we assume that if the prophets knew big things like where we go when we die they'd also know how old their god's favorite creation was (earth)! They would have been the first to tell the world how old the earth actually - instead, scientists were the first to correctly inform us of that. The Biblical geneologies imply the world is 6000 years old, for example, so they are off by 75,000,000%. In your life you're never been off about anything by 75,000,000% - so you're doing better than the Biblical prophets. The Hindu texts say the earth sits on the back of elephants on top of a giant space turtle - so like the Bible, they are less credible than Scientific Humanism. Six simple words - "earth is 4.5 billion years old" - is all that would have had to have been said to give any religion instant credibility - centuries ahead of it's time, and so convincing that millions of non-believers over the years would then been more likely to have believed in the religion, and therefore avoided the brutal torture that is meted out to non-believers.

A loving god would of course do that, and you as a Scientific Humanist would of course have done that - because you "love everybody, equally", as the Book of Scientific Humanism states.

Six simple words. Not ONE prophet ever correctly knew the age of their god's favorite creation - but you do, so when you tell your children the "earth is 4.5 billion years old", you're smarter than all the prophets. Every. Single. One. As a Scientific Humanist you'll believe in yourself that much.
Center for Scientific Humanism: With these 6 words are you smarter than any prophet?
Homo Sapiens Against Neanderthal Is Still On

It was about 6,000 years ago that man quit being a destructive and stupid jungle animal. That's all Genesis means, the birth of civilization. But only in some places, which give God credit for that and Satan blame for the other species' places.
So if Genesis shouldn't be taken literally, then to be intellectually-consistent, we should also NOT take the magic-sounding story of a magic man who died 2000 years ago, who now lives up in the sky, and will give people who believe in him (but not others - no matter if they happen to be more ethical than most of his followers, say) eternal life up in the invisible place in the sky with him, right?

Can we at least agree to be intellectually consistent, mi amigo?

Have a great night.
Your "New Wave" Is a Tsunami; You Are on the Cutting Edge--of a Shredder

To be logically consistent, we shouldn't take your New Age self-righteous myths seriously either. Your suicidal cowardice, desertion, and treason in not even recognizing society's natural enemies makes your cult an enemy of mankind's progress. You hide your bitterness in being rejected by the strengthening and healthy faiths with a self-hypnotizing and childish fantasy.

Religions say to kill gays, so they are just dutifully following their religions' lead. Seems like religion is the underlying problem. I converted to Scientific Humanism - "treat gays as equals", vs. the kill gays in the Bible/Qur'an and saying that gays absolutely can't get into heaven (Jesus and pals in Romans in the NT.)
The New Testament does not teach killing homosexuals, you ignoramus.
Does is say "gay is ok", or "love gays, equally", like my belief system basically teaches? If not, then an improved Bible is in order.

Your smug and self-righteous silliness is backed only by the sick and aggressive "undeniable truths" that you try to sucker the weak and confused into accepting without proof. You're covering up for your own inadequate upbringing.
Do you honestly think that a book that says to kill gays and that says they can't get into heaven so they are relegated to barbaric torture is ethically superior to a seemingly more tolerant belief that believes "gay is ok", and "love gays, equally", and "gay = straight", like my belief system basically teaches? This is starting to sound farcical, I gotta say.
Whoever Invents Language Controls Thought

The Bible says that homosexuality is the punishment for lack of character, just like paranoia about being caught is a punishment for crime. We don't let criminals go because of the frantic and miserable lives they lead, so we punish criminals, adding to the psychological punishment they already inflict on themselves.

Sex is only between a man and a woman, so "homosexuality" is a sick manifestation of some deeper weakness and should never been allowed to call itself a sexuality. It is nothing but an obsessive and addictive neurotic fetish. It should not be tolerated even in private; that permissiveness gave an opening for it to spread its contagious degeneracy.

The New Testament does not teach killing homosexuals, you ignoramus.
Does is say "gay is ok", or "love gays, equally", like my belief system basically teaches? If not, then an improved Bible is in order.

Do you honestly think that a book that says to kill gays and that says they can't get into heaven .
OLD SCHOOL: Drive /// NEW AGE: Drift

What would a snowflake know about honest thinking? You mutant rejects lie to yourselves about what really motivates your silly and childish worldview.

Chechyna has opened the first concentration camp for homosexuals since Hitler, where campaigners say gay men are being tortured with electric shocks and beaten to death.

It comes after it was claimed 100 gay men had been detained and three killed in Chechnya last week.

A report by Novoya Gazeta said authorities had set up several camps where

Chechnya 'opens first concentration camp for homosexuals' | Daily Mail Online
------------------------------------------

And so many indoctrinated gays think they have it sooooo bad here in America even when they weren't forcing it down people's throats and being some are part of the Obama, Clintom, Bil Ayers cult circles it is they who has turned this Country upside down in so many ways.

Even the idiots who accept Isalm teachings in our school, but not Christians, or Jewish whatever ........... Wake the fk up you are destroying the freedoms we had/have morons. .

meanwhile that religion will kill you if you are gay .....lmfao

View attachment 121176
Pency must be proud

If your religion tells you to hate, get a new religion. Respect!

Forum List

Back