"Cheap" renewable energy was always a ruse!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
LoL...as I've said for 12 years in here, costs don't matter to progressives. It does to the rest of the world though...:deal:

The losses are piling up...yuk...yuk...

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

The climate crusaders have been lying their asses off for many years on this topic in this forum.

Wonder why solar/wind still providing such laughably low amounts of grid electricity?

Well...here ya go....:hello77:

LoL...as I've said for 12 years in here, costs don't matter to progressives. It does to the rest of the world though...:deal:

The climate crusaders have been lying their asses off for many years on this topic in this forum.

Wonder why solar/wind still providing such laughably low amounts of grid electricity?

Why would cost ever matter to proggy losers?

It's not THEIR money that they want to spend.

Same was said about Nuclear power years ago it was promoted as "Free Electricity". I am all for cleaner energy sources but we all must see the reality and not the hype.

Why would cost ever matter to proggy losers?

It's not THEIR money that they want to spend.

Yep....

One thing the climate crusaders never comprehend...

They still think it's about the science. It's akin to me trying to impress upon the world that group navel gazing sessions are highly therapeutic.

If nobody cares, discussions of the science are nothing more than a hobby.

No, no, costs do matter to them

In fact, the higher the inflation the higher the tax revenue

You have not seen anything yet.

The climate crusaders have been lying their asses off for many years on this topic

I will move matters further along the twig of wild speculation and suggest that the whole subject has been deliberately used deflectively to hide one simple fact .

Anti gravity propulsion has been available for at least fifty years .
It works and there are no problems .

BUT what do the Oil and Gas owners do if their unlimited future wealth is not just limited but stopped ? Forever .
And what steps can be taken to make sure the stupid Sheeple pay for this new method of propulsion and continue to pay ?

And part answer is rigid and total control of the people .
The number one pre-requisite .

Ergo Globalism, world government, WEF , Agendas , etc ,

I stake my proverbial life on the correctness of this narrative but also realise the obvious-- that in itself my certainty proves nothing.

Making the common people’s lives worse seems to be a steady theme in elite proposals for social change: Less policing making crime worse, less energy consumption for the hoi polloi – but never the jet-setting elites – demands to eat less meat, travel less, live in smaller homes, swap cars for public transit, submit to social media censorship, etc., etc. If it will worsen ordinary folks’ lot, it’s probably on the agenda. Instapundit

The point is to encourage useful discussion and thoughtfulness .

Not for you to repeat what I have just said like some demented parrot .

Outside of any possible plot to reduce the population ( did that link and just ring a bell ) , there is no more important subject possible .

Other than you being sent to the sin bin for twenty minutes .

The point is to encourage useful discussion and thoughtfulness .

Not for you to repeat what I have just said like some demented parrot .

Outside of any possible plot to reduce the population ( did that link and just ring a bell ) , there is no more important subject possible .

Other than you being sent to the sin bin for twenty minutes .
Your comment about anti-gravity propulsion gave me pause and I did not repeat everything you said, only the self-disparaging final bit, that I thought could bear the emphasis.

So, you are suggesting that anthropogenic global warming is all a hoax to hide the fact the anti-gravity technology was discovered 50 years ago. I'm terribly sorry, but I simply don't believe that. However, you do make an excellent point. What WOULD the oil and gas owners do if their future wealth is threatened? I think they would adopt the model the tobacco industry set and sew the distrust and discord of climate science with which they have plagued what should all along have been a unviversal response to a common threat.

IMO it is prudent to BEGIN exploring fossil fuel alternatives as most estimates are that globally we have less than a century's worth of fossil fuel reserves remaining. But unfortunately, the "Green Energy" (GE) promoters are very impatient and are forcing immature and unproven technologies to replace fossil fuels. From what I have read and seen, GE is practical only on a limited, local scale such as for a home or a farm or a small business. I have not seen evidence that GE is practical and reliable on a large scale without support from fossil fuels.

IMO it is prudent to BEGIN exploring fossil fuel alternatives as most estimates are that globally we have less than a century's worth of fossil fuel reserves remaining. But unfortunately, the "Green Energy" (GE) promoters are very impatient and are forcing immature and unproven technologies to replace fossil fuels. From what I have read and seen, GE is practical only on a limited, local scale such as for a home or a farm or a small business. I have not seen evidence that GE is practical and reliable on a large scale without support from fossil fuels.
I'm sorry, but what do you mean by "GE"?

Your comment about anti-gravity propulsion gave me pause and I did not repeat everything you said, only the self-disparaging final bit, that I thought could bear the emphasis.

So, you are suggesting that anthropogenic global warming is all a hoax to hide the fact the anti-gravity technology was discovered 50 years ago. I'm terribly sorry, but I simply don't believe that. However, you do make an excellent point. What WOULD the oil and gas owners do if their future wealth is threatened? I think they would adopt the model the tobacco industry set and sew the distrust and discord of climate science with which they have plagued what should all along have been a unviversal response to a common threat.
How could anybody believe in AG out of the blue and " cold" ? Only a gullible fool would .
But I have been following and researching the matter for the last two decades . I have more than just a head's start .

To further comment usefully I would have to summarise all that I have learned and request you to immerse yourself in the same detail.
That's not going to happen .

This next statement/ question proves nothing :-
But find me any better informed narrative for connecting the dots than the one I offered ?
I have never heard of one .

Perhaps concentrate on the desperate need of the Cabal for total control and then you can understand far more easily this "need" to reduce population by 90% . Because you don't need a huge slave population when Energy is literally free !!And the smaller the population , the more easy it is to administer and enforce control .

I am really full of it today, but I see Climate change as entirely separate and more linked to another huge hidden truth -- we face a mini ice age and no sort of climate change in the warming sense .
It has been decided short term that this truth would lead to uncontrollable panic and madness and that therefore deflection is the name of the game .For awhile . All imho.

Am leaving on indefinite holiday leave . Now

I think they would adopt the model the tobacco industry set and sew [sic] the distrust and discord of climate science with which they have plagued what should all along have been a unviversal response to a common threat.

Well, it's not like they don't have a lot to work with, for example, Nobel Prize winner Michael Mann.

Forum List

Back