Charts from the senate income inequity hearing

Many USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade Members are not aware of their own affiliation. One who plays the "Real Americans™" card is undoubtedly a member.

No doubt the Article 15, Rdean, and Truthmatters are the Real Americans™. :eusa_whistle:

When in doubt (or rep whoring), a USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade member will either attack TM and rdean or formulate an insult that involves TM and rdean.

(Big yuks all around the circle jerk and green squares for all!)

that lameness can be topped by a "No YOU".

USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade members would like this idea so long as it only pertained to the poor.

Hey Masshole, I'm not the one touting the golden age of Eisenhower and his higher tax rates on everyone. It's you and the rest of the flock that are doing that.

One consistent trait of the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade member's debate style is to make up assertions for you that you never made. They also enjoy attributing assertions made by the few to the whole.

Then why did you butt your nose into a comment I made to Deceptimoron?

By jumping in, you were defending his position that we were all better off under Eisenhower with his tax rates that were double what they are now on the lower incomes.

Yes. I saw that.

But thanks for re-stating the plainly visible.

Should I thank you for your useful post?

no need, unless you deemed it "useful".

i provide some deep insight. it is needed.

Useful? No, since I had already seen it.

But your insight in this case was rather short of the mark in terms of depth.

depth is relative.

2 cm are deep when the "reasonable" veneer is only 2 mm thick.

In the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade world, the government sits in the interview room and then tells the employer who to hire.

No but If I only hire white people I get slapped with a discrimination law suit.

If I only hire white men then I get slapped with a race and gender discrimination law suit and the fucking government has noting to do with that right?

Useful? No, since I had already seen it.

But your insight in this case was rather short of the mark in terms of depth.

depth is relative.

You were playing in the shallows, regardless of the measure.

of course i am, i am at the usmb. a shallow cesspool. with all the ingredients of a cesspool, but no useful function, as it lacks depth.

No doubt the Article 15, Rdean, and Truthmatters are the Real Americans™. :eusa_whistle:
If by "Real" you mean "Anti", sure.

USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade members often inadvertently prove someone's point about them.
Who wants to do away with originalist definitions and understandings of the US constitution? What party is supporting the violation of the First Amendment versus the Catholic Church?

Yep. REEEEEEAL American... right there.

Does the creosote on the railroad tie stuck in your eye sting at all?

Hey Masshole, I'm not the one touting the golden age of Eisenhower and his higher tax rates on everyone. It's you and the rest of the flock that are doing that.

One consistent trait of the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade member's debate style is to make up assertions for you that you never made. They also enjoy attributing assertions made by the few to the whole.

Then why did you butt your nose into a comment I made to Deceptimoron?

By jumping in, you were defending his position that we were all better off under Eisenhower with his tax rates that were double what they are now on the lower incomes.

USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade members are rarely aware of it when they are being mocked.

depth is relative.

of course i am, i am at the usmb. a shallow cesspool. with all the ingredients of a cesspool, but no useful function, as it lacks depth.

Yet, with that assessment, you still make the choice to BE here.

Kinda makes the place your element -- by your own standards.

i am hovering above it allolol, and i am holding my nose.

but you are right, i really should not hang out here.

In the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade world, the government sits in the interview room and then tells the employer who to hire.

No but If I only hire white people I get slapped with a discrimination law suit.

If I only hire white men then I get slapped with a race and gender discrimination law suit and the fucking government has noting to do with that right?

USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade members would prefer it if they could only hire white men if they want to.

depth is relative.

If'n you don't enjoy wading in the cesspool, you can find other places to submerge your head.

Just sayin'.

i am hovering above it allolol, and i am holding my nose.

but you are right, i really should not hang out here.

I'll miss you.

Occasionally! :razz:

Many USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade Members are not aware of their own affiliation. One who plays the "Real Americans™" card is undoubtedly a member.

When in doubt (or rep whoring), a USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade member will either attack TM and rdean or formulate an insult that involves TM and rdean.

(Big yuks all around the circle jerk and green squares for all!)

No reps from it, and wasn't rep whoring...I'm just putting you with USMB's finest, Art, the Real Americans™.

If by "Real" you mean "Anti", sure.

USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade members often inadvertently prove someone's point about them.
Who wants to do away with originalist definitions and understandings of the US constitution? What party is supporting the violation of the First Amendment versus the Catholic Church?

Yep. REEEEEEAL American... right there.

Does the creosote on the railroad tie stuck in your eye sting at all?

USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade members often double down after an epic fail.

Only in your addled brain

Wonder what you'd say if the Govt said you and your hubby made to much money and had to much money

Becaue you had so much they would have to take what you earned and spread it around to those that weren't that fortunate or were to fucking lazy to support themselves.

Bet you'd be singing a different tune then you moron.

Oh and you have no say in the matter. the Govt has decided.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back