Charlie Sheen may have bypassed gateway drug marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marijuana was the ONLY drug that was illegal back in the 1930s.

Cocaine, heroin and all the hard stuff was perfectly legal.

What does that tell you?

It says that you don't know shit about cannabis.

Marijuana was made illegal because an FBI man who hated Hispanic and African people (who at the time were the most prominent consumers of cannabis), so in order for him to lock them up legally, he had to go after something that they used, make it illegal, an then lock up the black and brown people for using something that was made illegal.

Incidentally, that's the reason for the really high sentences.

Anslinger (the FBI man) also enlisted the help of Hearst (who owned a publishing company and had forests), as well as the help of DuPont (who had just figured out how to make plastic from oil), to make cannabis illegal and help finance his war on marijuana.

Follow that up with a propaganda film called "Reefer Madness" (which is completely false with reference to how pot smokers act), and you've got them all falling in line.

Cannabis has been PROVEN to help with glaucoma, people with cancer undergoing radiation therapy, people with Alzheimer's, some research is promising to help with people who are autistic, as well as many other things.

The only people who think it is harmful are the lemmings such as yourself who believe bullshit without researching it. Harvard Medical and the Royal British Medical Society (both are collections of very talented doctors) would disagree with you.

And.....they have facts, you don't.

Highly-touted Washington State guard Klay Thompson gets busted for marijuana possession - less than 2 hours after scoring 22 points in win over USC.

Suspended for next game against UCLA.

Was pondering whether or not to declare for the NBA draft.

Probably blew millions for a little high.

Is it worth it?

Ever heard of the domino-effect?

If weed gets legalized -like Washington state is trying to do - next up for legalization will be cocaine...

Except you don't see people with sings saying: LEGALIZE COCAIN. Or do you?

Cocain is harmful. That's proven.

Weed is harmless. That's also proven.

Explain to me, why should we let Tobacco and alcohol be legal but when it comes to weed it's somehow the devil?

I bet you don't realize people who suffer and have to rely on pain meds to alleviate their pain are killing their liver when they could smoke or digest weed and has the same if not better effect?

Oh that's right.. too many industries keep pouring money to keep it illegal. You might want to read why weed was made illegal in the first place. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Oh and how is this war on drugs coming along? I'm happy billions of dollars that could be used for something useful is being spent on putting "criminals" in jail.

Weed is harmless? Dopers on weed are a public menance. Can't focus, have accidents, bottom percentage in grades in school etc................

:lol:

Guess who's high right now, chimpy. Now excuse me while I go throw bongwater balloons at all my old teachers. :lol:

:lol:

Friggin dopers/potheads. Everytime an athlete or celebrity gets busted for drugs - they come to the defense ("legalize it") of the drug - like moths to lightbulbs -and not the stupid behavior.

Check out your headlights before you carrry illegal drugs in your cars.....................

Last edited:
Except you don't see people with sings saying: LEGALIZE COCAIN. Or do you?

Cocain is harmful. That's proven.

Weed is harmless. That's also proven.

Explain to me, why should we let Tobacco and alcohol be legal but when it comes to weed it's somehow the devil?

I bet you don't realize people who suffer and have to rely on pain meds to alleviate their pain are killing their liver when they could smoke or digest weed and has the same if not better effect?

Oh that's right.. too many industries keep pouring money to keep it illegal. You might want to read why weed was made illegal in the first place. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Oh and how is this war on drugs coming along? I'm happy billions of dollars that could be used for something useful is being spent on putting "criminals" in jail.

Weed is harmless? Dopers on weed are a public menance. Can't focus, have accidents, bottom percentage in grades in school etc................

They are? :lol: I smoke daily, and still have no problems, hell people don't even know it. So I don't see how it's a menace, but keep thinking that.

I drive mostly every morning baked and drive better than i would if i was sober.

I graduated high school with a 3.5 GPA and used to go to school high.

So, I'm wondering where you got these "facts"? hmm.

But wait.. what about the drunks on the street? Drinking and driving? Doesn't that cause over 400K deaths? Yet.. that's legal.

Perfect sense here.

IMO, the problem is that by you smoking daily, you're helping fuel the border violence. The money you pay for it trickles down to these drug cartels and helps them fuel their violence. For every innocent person that dies, you're contributing to it.

That is of course, you grow your own or get it from someone who grows their own.

For every innocent person that dies, you're contributing to it.

I just fucking love that. Thanks, Lou Dobbs. It reminds me of that shit the Bush administration pulled, about how if you do drugs you're contributing to a global black market that the Taliban sells their heroin on; ergo, if you smoke weed you're helping the terrorists win. This from the government that once enabled the Taliban. L-O-fucking-L. It was one of the most transparent guilt trips I had ever seen, and still is. I suppose the blood of ICE agents is on the hands of every suburbanite who has their lawn done by the cheapest company in town who "verifies" their workers. For every innocent Iraqi that dies, the American taxpayers are contributing to it. Yerp.

They are? :lol: I smoke daily, and still have no problems, hell people don't even know it. So I don't see how it's a menace, but keep thinking that.

I drive mostly every morning baked and drive better than i would if i was sober.

But wait.. what about the drunks on the street? Drinking and driving? Doesn't that cause over 400K deaths? Yet.. that's legal.

Perfect sense here.

IMO, the problem is that by you smoking daily, you're helping fuel the border violence. The money you pay for it trickles down to these drug cartels and helps them fuel their violence. For every innocent person that dies, you're contributing to it.

That is of course, you grow your own or get it from someone who grows their own.

How do you know who he gets his weed from?

If I could go down to my local gas station and buy a pack of joints that had been verified as grown and packaged in the United States, I wonder how fast that TexMex schwagg would dry up. Only newbs smoke that shit anyways. The last time I hit that dirt I just got a mild fifteen minute buzz with like an hour long headache.

I spent several years as a door to door vaccume salesman, and as some of you know by watching the demonstrations that the dirt from the carpet is showed to the home owner. I have been in hundreds of houses from doctors homes to prison guards homes to police officer homes to homes from just about every walk of life. The number of people smoking dope and their occupations would just dumbfound you. In finishing there is nothing like selling a sweeper and celebrating with the new owner over some "kind".

It is a shame that more of the older generation must die off before it can become legal. Hopefully before I die though.:eusa_pray:

If I could go down to my local gas station and buy a pack of joints that had been verified as grown and packaged in the United States, I wonder how fast that TexMex schwagg would dry up. Only newbs smoke that shit anyways. The last time I hit that dirt I just got a mild fifteen minute buzz with like an hour long headache.

The Brown Frown :(

My weed primarily comes from Canada.

The better stuff I get comes from locals growing indoors.

The Brown Frown :(

My weed primarily comes from Canada.

The better stuff I get comes from locals growing indoors.

Same. My state borders it, so there's no shortage of Northern Lights up here. The Feds shut down one of the big border tunnels about three or four years ago, and the dry up in the city was actually noticeable. Pretty much everyone was out or was charging 75 to 80 an eighth for anything that sticks to your fingers. But that problem got fixed pretty fast. God bless the black market.

I just fucking love that. Thanks, Lou Dobbs. It reminds me of that shit the Bush administration pulled, about how if you do drugs you're contributing to a global black market that the Taliban sells their heroin on; ergo, if you smoke weed you're helping the terrorists win. This from the government that once enabled the Taliban. L-O-fucking-L. It was one of the most transparent guilt trips I had ever seen, and still is. I suppose the blood of ICE agents is on the hands of every suburbanite who has their lawn done by the cheapest company in town who "verifies" their workers. For every innocent Iraqi that dies, the American taxpayers are contributing to it. Yerp.

Yanno.......more money gets trickled down to terrorists from GASOLINE AND OIL SALES than ever trickled down from cannabis use.

Additionally, BrianH, if you knew anything about cannabis, you would know that several distinguished (read: Harvard Medical and the Royal British Medical Society) places have shown that cannabis actually HELPS those people with Alzheimer's disease.

Too bad Ronnie and Nancy didn't know that, might have done a whole different approach to their "just say no" campaign.

Not only that, but Reefer Madness is a piece of Hollyweird propaganda created by Anslinger (an FBI man) to turn people off of it. Why? Because Anslinger hated Mexicans and African Americans, and they were the primary consumers of cannabis.

If you support keeping cannabis illegal, you support racism.

And, you're right Sheldon, it is one of the most transparent guilt trips out there. It's also one that is based primarily in a racist lie.

Perfect sense here.

How do you know who he gets his weed from?

Did you read the last sentence of my post? It should have said "unless" after the comma, but you get the picture.

Yanno.......more money gets trickled down to terrorists from GASOLINE AND OIL SALES than ever trickled down from cannabis use.

Additionally, BrianH, if you knew anything about cannabis, you would know that several distinguished (read: Harvard Medical and the Royal British Medical Society) places have shown that cannabis actually HELPS those people with Alzheimer's disease.

Too bad Ronnie and Nancy didn't know that, might have done a whole different approach to their "just say no" campaign.

Not only that, but Reefer Madness is a piece of Hollyweird propaganda created by Anslinger (an FBI man) to turn people off of it. Why? Because Anslinger hated Mexicans and African Americans, and they were the primary consumers of cannabis.

And, you're right Sheldon, it is one of the most transparent guilt trips out there. It's also one that is based primarily in a racist lie.

I didn't say anything about the health benefits and/or concerns with marijuana. I also didn't say that I do or do not support the legalization of marijauna. I was simply stating that if you buy your mary jane and don't know where they're getting it from, it's a good possibility that you're financially supporting the drug cartel violence on our borders. Can you refute this scenario? Like I said in my first post, unless you are growing it, get it from someone local who does, or get it from Canada, then you're most likely supporting the south and central american drug cartels. I'm about the furthest you can get from the Canadian border (in the U.S.), so most of the weed down here comes from Mexico and beyond.

You're a dick

1. If you don't know where your dealer gets his drugs, is it possible that he could be linked to Mexico? Or the Middle East? yes or no...

2. You're right, every innocent Iraqi that is killed by our troops is being paid for by our taxes...can you refute this? However, there's a very big difference in accidental death of civilians in war and the deliberate cold-blooded murder going on at the border. I live near it and you have no clue what it's like.

3. Let me ask you this dumb shit... If the U.S. had little or no apetite for drugs, would the Mexican cartels be fighting on our border to get in? Would they be fighting at our border to control the drug trade to the U.S.? I'll let you think on it. (By the way, don't respond with the whole "if marijuana was legal" argument, that's a different scenario)

but usually marijuana is a gateway drug.

Don't get me started on alcohol. Been legal for almost 80 years. Can't put the genie back in the bottle.

Weed is still in the bottle -but states like Washington are trying to uncork it.

Yea...marijuana, a non addictive schedule I drug, placed in a category with an opiate like heroin is a gateway drug to an addictive schedule II drug cocaine.

Alcohol kills thousands of Americans every year. Marijuana kills NONE.

I didn't say anything about the health benefits and/or concerns with marijuana. I also didn't say that I do or do not support the legalization of marijauna. I was simply stating that if you buy your mary jane and don't know where they're getting it from, it's a good possibility that you're financially supporting the drug cartel violence on our borders. Can you refute this scenario? Like I said in my first post, unless you are growing it, get it from someone local who does, or get it from Canada, then you're most likely supporting the south and central american drug cartels. I'm about the furthest you can get from the Canadian border (in the U.S.), so most of the weed down here comes from Mexico and beyond.

Interesting......most of our stuff comes from OK and NE, so no, we're not supporting Mexican drug cartels.

And.......like I said you retard, MORE MONEY trickles down to fund terrorists and killing via OIL SALES.

Oh..........by the way........if there are no negative health effects (there are VERY FEW), and it doesn't make you violent (I was a bartender at a biker bar and I had more trouble with drunks than the pot smokers out back), wanna explain why it is still illegal, other than the bullshit that everyone bought into back in 1939?

Like I said, if you are in favor of keeping cannabis illegal, you are a racist prick. Do you support legalization or not BrianH?

Interesting......most of our stuff comes from OK and NE, so no, we're not supporting Mexican drug cartels.

And.......like I said you retard, MORE MONEY trickles down to fund terrorists and killing via OIL SALES.

Oh..........by the way........if there are no negative health effects (there are VERY FEW), and it doesn't make you violent (I was a bartender at a biker bar and I had more trouble with drunks than the pot smokers out back), wanna explain why it is still illegal, other than the bullshit that everyone bought into back in 1939?

Like I said, if you are in favor of keeping cannabis illegal, you are a racist prick. Do you support legalization or not BrianH?

Because people could grow it in their garden and not have to pay taxes and tariffs on it.

1. Do you fuckin read?

2. I don't know what the shit your ranting about, considereing I mentioned none of the bullshit that you just posted...with the exception of getting weed from Mexico. I never accused you of shit. I said "IF" you don't know where it's coming from. Is that such a hard concept to understand?

3. To answer your dumbass question- I don't know if I do or not. If I did I would have stated it shit-for-brains. Back the shit off and learn to converse.

To respond to all you dopers' stupid ass comments about addiction. It's not an addiction to the marijuana itself that's considered "gateway" dumb shits, it's the high you get from smoking it. If weed vanished off the face of the earth, all of you jack-asses would find the best next thing to get your high because you like the feeling. This is the specific reason why when a drug addict can't get his shit, he'll go huff a can of whip it or go snag a pot-luck of pills out of the medicine cabinet. It's no different to being addicted to sex. A woman doesn't inject you with nicotine while you're screwin. You like the feeling so you want more of it.

Last edited:

You're a dick

Why, because I pissed all over your smarmy post? I can live with that. Get yourself a tissue.

1. If you don't know where your dealer gets his drugs, is it possible that he could be linked to Mexico? Or the Middle East? yes or no...

2. You're right, every innocent Iraqi that is killed by our troops is being paid for by our taxes...can you refute this? However, there's a very big difference in accidental death of civilians in war and the deliberate cold-blooded murder going on at the border. I live near it and you have no clue what it's like.

3. Let me ask you this dumb shit... If the U.S. had little or no apetite for drugs, would the Mexican cartels be fighting on our border to get in? Would they be fighting at our border to control the drug trade to the U.S.? I'll let you think on it. (By the way, don't respond with the whole "if marijuana was legal" argument, that's a different scenario)

I suppose you assume that since I called your transparent appeal to emotion on the faggotry that it is, that I'm going to then be intellectually dishonest and say no drugs come from Mexico. Right.

So who's the real dumb shit here, chimp? I bet your strawmen are looking pretty retarded right about now. And what's even better, I'm not the one using dead people to try and score a political point. Think on that one, high rider. :thup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back