Charlie Sheen may have bypassed gateway drug marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just fucking love that. Thanks, Lou Dobbs. It reminds me of that shit the Bush administration pulled, about how if you do drugs you're contributing to a global black market that the Taliban sells their heroin on; ergo, if you smoke weed you're helping the terrorists win. This from the government that once enabled the Taliban. L-O-fucking-L. It was one of the most transparent guilt trips I had ever seen, and still is. I suppose the blood of ICE agents is on the hands of every suburbanite who has their lawn done by the cheapest company in town who "verifies" their workers. For every innocent Iraqi that dies, the American taxpayers are contributing to it. Yerp.

You're a dick

Why, because I pissed all over your smarmy post? I can live with that. Get yourself a tissue.

1. If you don't know where your dealer gets his drugs, is it possible that he could be linked to Mexico? Or the Middle East? yes or no...

2. You're right, every innocent Iraqi that is killed by our troops is being paid for by our taxes...can you refute this? However, there's a very big difference in accidental death of civilians in war and the deliberate cold-blooded murder going on at the border. I live near it and you have no clue what it's like.

3. Let me ask you this dumb shit... If the U.S. had little or no apetite for drugs, would the Mexican cartels be fighting on our border to get in? Would they be fighting at our border to control the drug trade to the U.S.? I'll let you think on it. (By the way, don't respond with the whole "if marijuana was legal" argument, that's a different scenario)

I suppose you assume that since I called your transparent appeal to emotion on the faggotry that it is, that I'm going to then be intellectually dishonest and say no drugs come from Mexico. Right.

So who's the real dumb shit here, chimp? I bet your strawmen are looking pretty retarded right about now. And what's even better, I'm not the one using dead people to try and score a political point. Think on that one, high rider. :thup:

LOL. Strawman?? How hypocritical...you proved nothing with this post other than you lack the intelligence to respond.

I didn't say anything about the health benefits and/or concerns with marijuana. I also didn't say that I do or do not support the legalization of marijauna. I was simply stating that if you buy your mary jane and don't know where they're getting it from, it's a good possibility that you're financially supporting the drug cartel violence on our borders. Can you refute this scenario? Like I said in my first post, unless you are growing it, get it from someone local who does, or get it from Canada, then you're most likely supporting the south and central american drug cartels. I'm about the furthest you can get from the Canadian border (in the U.S.), so most of the weed down here comes from Mexico and beyond.

Interesting......most of our stuff comes from OK and NE, so no, we're not supporting Mexican drug cartels.

And.......like I said you retard, MORE MONEY trickles down to fund terrorists and killing via OIL SALES.

Oh..........by the way........if there are no negative health effects (there are VERY FEW), and it doesn't make you violent (I was a bartender at a biker bar and I had more trouble with drunks than the pot smokers out back), wanna explain why it is still illegal, other than the bullshit that everyone bought into back in 1939?

Like I said, if you are in favor of keeping cannabis illegal, you are a racist prick. Do you support legalization or not BrianH?

1. Do you fuckin read?

2. I don't know what the shit your ranting about, considereing I mentioned none of the bullshit that you just posted...with the exception of getting weed from Mexico. I never accused you of shit. I said "IF" you don't know where it's coming from. Is that such a hard concept to understand?

3. To answer your dumbass question- I don't know if I do or not. If I did I would have stated it shit-for-brains. Back the shit off and learn to converse.

To respond to all you dopers' stupid ass comments about addiction. It's not an addiction to the marijuana itself that's considered "gateway" dumb shits, it's the high you get from smoking it. If weed vanished off the face of the earth, all of you jack-asses would find the best next thing to get your high because you like the feeling. This is the specific reason why when a drug addict can't get his shit, he'll go huff a can of whip it or go snag a pot-luck of pills out of the medicine cabinet. It's no different to being addicted to sex. A woman doesn't inject you with nicotine while you're screwin. You like the feeling so you want more of it.

Interestingly enough, California's number one crop is cannabis. Additionally, cannabis IS NOT ADDICTIVE PHYSICALLY, it's those other drugs that are.

Yes, you can become psychologically addicted to something, be it shopping, sex, people, eating, etc. But that is something that is more of an emotional or psychological problem, not a physical one. How do I know this? Because the last 8 years of my 20 year career in the United States Navy, I was a Drug and Alcohol Program Adviser. What does that mean? That the Navy made sure I knew what the signs were for people addicted to drugs or alcohol, and I was the one that screened them at the command level to see if they needed further evaluation.

Oh yeah........the CIA and government has been researching this since the 60's. On military personnel.

Wanna know how we could solve a LOT of problems? Legalize cannabis, because most of the drug cartels would stop with other drugs and make money legally. Not only that, but it has been proven to be beneficial medicinally.

I also worked at a biker bar as a bartender here in Amarillo at a place called Boondocks. In the back area, there was a place where people could smoke a little herb and not be bothered. Wanna know who were the best customers? That's right.......the potheads.

As far as funding terrorism? Your original premise is seriously flawed. More money is funneled into terrorist activities via gas and oil than cannabis EVER did.

And for the record.........DO you support legalization? it's a simple question.

And, FWIW, your communication skills are seriously lacking. Didn't graduate, did ya?

Interesting......most of our stuff comes from OK and NE, so no, we're not supporting Mexican drug cartels.

And.......like I said you retard, MORE MONEY trickles down to fund terrorists and killing via OIL SALES.

Oh..........by the way........if there are no negative health effects (there are VERY FEW), and it doesn't make you violent (I was a bartender at a biker bar and I had more trouble with drunks than the pot smokers out back), wanna explain why it is still illegal, other than the bullshit that everyone bought into back in 1939?

Like I said, if you are in favor of keeping cannabis illegal, you are a racist prick. Do you support legalization or not BrianH?

1. Do you fuckin read?

2. I don't know what the shit your ranting about, considereing I mentioned none of the bullshit that you just posted...with the exception of getting weed from Mexico. I never accused you of shit. I said "IF" you don't know where it's coming from. Is that such a hard concept to understand?

3. To answer your dumbass question- I don't know if I do or not. If I did I would have stated it shit-for-brains. Back the shit off and learn to converse.

To respond to all you dopers' stupid ass comments about addiction. It's not an addiction to the marijuana itself that's considered "gateway" dumb shits, it's the high you get from smoking it. If weed vanished off the face of the earth, all of you jack-asses would find the best next thing to get your high because you like the feeling. This is the specific reason why when a drug addict can't get his shit, he'll go huff a can of whip it or go snag a pot-luck of pills out of the medicine cabinet. It's no different to being addicted to sex. A woman doesn't inject you with nicotine while you're screwin. You like the feeling so you want more of it.

Interestingly enough, California's number one crop is cannabis. Additionally, cannabis IS NOT ADDICTIVE PHYSICALLY, it's those other drugs that are.

Yes, you can become psychologically addicted to something, be it shopping, sex, people, eating, etc. But that is something that is more of an emotional or psychological problem, not a physical one. How do I know this? Because the last 8 years of my 20 year career in the United States Navy, I was a Drug and Alcohol Program Adviser. What does that mean? That the Navy made sure I knew what the signs were for people addicted to drugs or alcohol, and I was the one that screened them at the command level to see if they needed further evaluation.

Oh yeah........the CIA and government has been researching this since the 60's. On military personnel.

Wanna know how we could solve a LOT of problems? Legalize cannabis, because most of the drug cartels would stop with other drugs and make money legally. Not only that, but it has been proven to be beneficial medicinally.

I also worked at a biker bar as a bartender here in Amarillo at a place called Boondocks. In the back area, there was a place where people could smoke a little herb and not be bothered. Wanna know who were the best customers? That's right.......the potheads.

As far as funding terrorism? Your original premise is seriously flawed. More money is funneled into terrorist activities via gas and oil than cannabis EVER did.

And for the record.........DO you support legalization? it's a simple question.

And, FWIW, your communication skills are seriously lacking. Didn't graduate, did ya?

Once again...DO YOU READ?

I JUST SAID THAT IT'S NOT ADDICTIVE PHYSICALLY...THE HIGH IS. You're stating the same crap that I just said and somehow acting like you're telling me something I don't know.

The #1 crop in California has nothing to do with what I said.

I ALSO SAID THAT I DO NOT KNOW IF I SUPPORT LEGALIZATION. I WOULD HAVE TO DO MORE RESEARCH ON THE SUBJECT.

The only one who failed here is you...at reading comprehension.

If you don't know where your weed comes from, is it possible that your money is going somewhere bad??? YES OR NO?? Easy question....

Once again...DO YOU READ?

I JUST SAID THAT IT'S NOT ADDICTIVE PHYSICALLY...THE HIGH IS. You're stating the same crap that I just said and somehow acting like you're telling me something I don't know.

The #1 crop in California has nothing to do with what I said.

I ALSO SAID THAT I DO NOT KNOW IF I SUPPORT LEGALIZATION. I WOULD HAVE TO DO MORE RESEARCH ON THE SUBJECT.

The only one who failed here is you...at reading comprehension.

If you don't know where your weed comes from, is it possible that your money is going somewhere bad??? YES OR NO?? Easy question....

If it's the high that is addictive, why is it that when most weed smokers that I know are out, they don't jones over it? Most people that I know will smoke it when it is available, but if it isn't, they don't worry about it. Myself included.

And...........if you're gonna talk about the "high" being addictive, wanna talk about alcohol? That particular high is addictive both psychologically (it reduces your inhibitions much more than cannabis does) as well as physically, yet it is legal.

How's about cigarettes? They are as addictive as heroin, do more damage physically, and are also very addictive psychologically (most former smokers have something they have to hold on to as a mental replacement for cigarettes).

By the way......wanna know how I know where my stuff comes from? The taste. If it tastes like sunflowers (yes, cannabis will absorb other flavors of plants they grow around), I know it comes from OK or NE. If it tastes like blueberries or pine, it generally comes from Colorado. There are flavors in the cannabis smoke that can be detected, much like the subtle flavors in scotch or a nice Merlot.

Besides.......most of the really big cartels like to deal in cocaine. Much more high end profit from that.

So.........you don't know enough about cannabis to make a decision as to whether or not it should be legal, but you know for a fact the high is addictive?

You are one stupid motherfucker. I'm surprised you're still alive because you are obviously too stupid to suck air on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back