Charlie Sheen Bombs In Detroit

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
0312-charlie-sheen-tour-2-credit.jpg

Far as I'm concerned, the screwballs that would pay to see that train-wreck pretty much got what they deserved.

Any comedian can tell you that they have bombed from time to time, but Sheen is just a couple of weeks from going on a binge and making a fool of himself on the internet. He's not gonna be polished this early on. I think the fault lies with the folks that paid to see him. How can they expect his show to be anything but bizarre.

Charlie Sheen's Detroit disaster: Boos, walk-outs for 'Torpedo of Truth' | Inside TV | EW.com

The only real question is who is going to die first? Charlie Sheen or Lindsay Lohan.

Hey I got an idea. Sheen and Lohan need to get a reality show together. Them, strippers, lots of illegal drugs and WINNING!!!!!

What could go wrong?

Sheen's real persona is very different from the character he plays in Two And A Half Men, which I think is the funniest sit-com I've ever seen. I like the character he plays but I don't like him. It appears that his drug and alcohol abuse have fried him and he's become a textbook example of the extreme effects of cocaine on the ego (which ain't pretty).

Last edited:
It doesnt help that he has so many enablers either. I dont like him much either..but I feel bad for him too. He cant be helped until he wants it himself. Looks like he is in major denial.

Forum List

Back