Charles Krauthammer

A calm voice amidst the grade school cafeteria food fight.

We need many more of those, on both ends.
Unfortunately guys like him will be eaten alive by Democrats.

Let me tell you, Democrats are waging an all out war against this country, and being nice to them is foolish.
What's foolish is to believe that. That's like judging all conservatives as torch carrying white supremacists. Dems and the left are waging war against policies they vehemently disagree with in order to save the principles they believe are fundamental to America.

Both parties have allowed the fringe to take over. As well as both "regular people" who identify themselves as Republicans or Democrats have allowed themselves to be fooled and controlled by the haters and naysayers.
They have very effectively corralled us away from each other, convincing everyone that "those people over there are the enemy"....when of course it is THEM that are the enemy.

May he rest in peace.

Agree or disagree, the man influenced America.

I found that most of the time, I was about 65/35 with his views.

His thoughts and opinions, however; were always thought-provoking and the beauty of the world is less than it was.

Good riddance.

Let me tell you, Democrats are waging an all out war against this country, and being nice to them is foolish.
What's foolish is to believe that. That's like judging all conservatives as torch carrying white supremacists. Dems and the left are waging war against policies they vehemently disagree with in order to save the principles they believe are fundamental to America.

Both parties have allowed the fringe to take over. As well as both "regular people" who identify themselves as Republicans or Democrats have allowed themselves to be fooled and controlled by the haters and naysayers.
They have very effectively corralled us away from each other, convincing everyone that "those people over there are the enemy"....when of course it is THEM that are the enemy.
Nonsense.

What you call a fringe rightwinger used to be your average Democrat 50 years ago.

The left has lost its collective minds.
They can't be counted on to be any more honest than your average run-of-the-mill terrorist.

Nonsense.

What you call a fringe rightwinger used to be your average Democrat 50 years ago.

The left has lost its collective minds.
They can't be counted on to be any more honest than your average run-of-the-mill terrorist.

Not what I mean.
All I am saying is both party leaders have effectively corralled their voters together and convinced them the other party is the problem...leaving no one to critique them, and what they do.
So we are left with epidemic corruption and failure. Both sides.

I believe he was one of the last of his kind..... an honest journalist.
You may agreed or disagreed with him, but his honest opinion was what you got.
And now it is pretty much extinct.
He and George Will are two conservatives who, even if I did not agree with...I deeply respected. The world has lost a brilliant light....

Why do you repect douchebag, baseball card collector George Will Coyote?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back