"Charities" - The true nature of evil

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
------------I've known this for decades, but it's just REALLY pissing me off now.

I don't understand why "charities" are allowed to break laws right and left, and do as they please, with complete disregard for laws, human suffering, and lies. It would seem that "charities" in the USA base their organizational functions on the Democratic Party.......lie, cheat, defraud.

Charities are bigoted, prejudiced, one-sided, ageist, racist, sexist, biased, and discriminatory!

WHY aren't the loonie lefties going after charities in this country? They are some of THE BIGGEST pushers of discrimination in this country!!

Scams, shams, frauds, cons, liars, cheats, and money launderers.

This goes for philanthropists and their organizations as well. From what I've gotten so far, in researching these types of "charitable" organizations is they are equally or even worse at discrimination than standard type charities. I understand this is their personal money, but if they are going to create an organization to help people, then thats what they should be doing.......not giving handouts to companys and businesses that just act as a money laundering gig, so they get their money back.

1657295499800.png

1657295543461.png

Maybe because elites, entertainers the super wealthy use charities to protect their own assets and gain more. That's why. If you did it, you'd go to jail. They do it, it's fine.

Forum List

Back