Charges Filed-- Hillary Clinton Charged With Racketeering

Yet his title is "uncensored" and the thread remains in this forum. Curious, huh?

No. There are no ferals involved. Got a problem Nutz? PM one of us.
Charges CAN be civil or criminal. Charges is what the PLAINTIFF files. If you sue some one for denting your car you ARE charging them for the damage.

No. Only a DA or a US Attorney can bring "charges". Civil suits are lawsuits, not "charges".
Ever known somebody charged in a divorce? No DA there.

No one has ever been "charged" with divorce.

People have, on the other hand, been sued for divorce.
Wow, another person agrees the title s a lie. Rubber room?

Charges CAN be civil or criminal. Charges is what the PLAINTIFF files. If you sue some one for denting your car you ARE charging them for the damage.

No. Only a DA or a US Attorney can bring "charges". Civil suits are lawsuits, not "charges".

No.

Knock it off. Now.

Yet his title is "uncensored" and the thread remains in this forum. Curious, huh?

You teapers are ridiculous. Your lies, hyperbole and hysteria are destroying the GOP. But, I guess you found the right place to spew your lies. There are a lot of lemmings who believe anything on the interweb and you are allowed to spew such nonsense.

Clinton is useless enough...all you do is give her more power and sympathy when you post nonsensical les. t s lke you are working against conservatism. What a douche.
You selected an apt avatar.
Are you a lemmng that believes anything he reads on the interweb?
If it's hostile toward democrats, yes – even if it's a lie.

100 to 1 the Partisan group Freedom watch's lawsuit will be thrown out.... you can quote me! ;)
We will. I'd say it's a 50/50 right about now. Whether or not it is, it will be in the news between now and next November. This, on top of the rest of her baggage will sink her ship. I'm actually almost hoping she gets the nomination. She will make George McGovern look like a winner.

What makes you think the odds are "50/50", other than that you really, really want them to stick?
Mainly because the narcissist in the oval office is getting pretty tired of hillary getting all the press.
I'm thinking he'll toss her under the bus like he did General Clapper.

You teapers are ridiculous. Your lies, hyperbole and hysteria are destroying the GOP. But, I guess you found the right place to spew your lies. There are a lot of lemmings who believe anything on the interweb and you are allowed to spew such nonsense.

Clinton is useless enough...all you do is give her more power and sympathy when you post nonsensical les. t s lke you are working against conservatism. What a douche.
It is a shame these lemmings can't think for themselves. They destroy true conservatism wth this nonsense.

This is the FIRST of what maybe many charges to be filed. Charges have been filed on Hillary Clinton for RACKETEERING.
News Distribution Network Inc.

Clinton hit with racketeering lawsuit over emails TheHill

And by 'charged', you mean that someone has filed a civil lawsuit.

I wasn't aware that a private citizen could 'charge' another with anything. Who knew?
Charge does not refer to just criminal thou that IS the most often. Charge IS movement against something. JW has filed a civil charge against the Clinton's meaning they are accusing and moving forward with that accusation.

The issue of a charge DURING a civil suit is very real. Take divorce for example. You can be charged with adultery.
Can You Be Charged With Adultery After You File for Divorce LegalZoom Legal Info
So a civil charge has a fair chance of becoming a criminal charge in a lesser court.

Um, your source doesn't say anything about civil 'charges' become criminal 'charges'. Or assign any likelyhood to it.

I'm pretty sure you just made that up. Seriously, go to Google. Type 'Hillary', 'Racketeering' and 'Charges'.

There's only this thread.

This is the FIRST of what maybe many charges to be filed. Charges have been filed on Hillary Clinton for RACKETEERING.
News Distribution Network Inc.

Clinton hit with racketeering lawsuit over emails TheHill

And by 'charged', you mean that someone has filed a civil lawsuit.

I wasn't aware that a private citizen could 'charge' another with anything. Who knew?
Charge does not refer to just criminal thou that IS the most often. Charge IS movement against something. JW has filed a civil charge against the Clinton's meaning they are accusing and moving forward with that accusation.

And by 'most often' you mean 'almost always'? I've never heard of a civil lawsuit being a 'charge' of any crime.

Ever.

'Charges' was specifically selected by the OP to make folks think there were criminal charges so they would look at the thread. When the OP knew full well that nothing criminal was pending.

No.

Knock it off. Now.
Really, I cant point out OP lies?

It is a shame these lemmings can't think for themselves. They destroy true conservatism wth this nonsense.
We're likely at the point where true conservatism is irretrievably lost.

No.

Knock it off. Now.
Really, I cant point out OP lies?

You can "point out" whatever lies you want.

But I would suggest that you not continue to discuss moderator actions on the open board.

We're likely at the point where true conservatism is irretrievably lost.
Regretfully...you may be right.

The issue of a charge DURING a civil suit is very real. Take divorce for example. You can be charged with adultery.
Can You Be Charged With Adultery After You File for Divorce LegalZoom Legal Info
So a civil charge has a fair chance of becoming a criminal charge in a lesser court.

Um, your source doesn't say anything about civil 'charges' become criminal 'charges'. Or assign any likelyhood to it.

I'm pretty sure you just made that up. Seriously, go to Google. Type 'Hillary', 'Racketeering' and 'Charges'.

It's gotten to the point where no one believes anything a USMB rightist posts, one is compelled to research first to determine whether or not it's just another conservative lie.

It's gotten to the point where no one believes anything a USMB rightist posts, one is compelled to research first to determine whether or not it's just another conservative lie.
Its not the conservatives...its the fucking teapers. They are like a virus to both the GOP and America. The simple process of lying is against every Conservative values.

A bunch of hypocrites.

Forum List

Back