Chaos and Sexual Anarchy are here

How do I know?

How do I know?!?

You're kidding, right?

trump-stormy.jpg

"I did try and fuck her. She was married."

"You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy."

Judge finalizes $25 million settlement for 'victims of Donald Trump's fraudulent university'

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds

Trump was ordered to pay $2 million, or $250,000, a piece to eight different charities. Those charities are Army Emergency Relief, the Children’s Aid Society, Citymeals-on-Wheels, Give an Hour, Martha’s Table, the United Negro College Fund, the United Way of National Capital Area, and the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum.

How Donald Trump Shifted Kids-Cancer Charity Money Into His Business

Just because you've been denied sex all your life doesn't mean that other people have troubles you fucking incel! Lol you're probably guilty of all of what you proclaimed above you fucking heathen hahaha

Screenshot_20210817-203514_Chrome.jpg

Wow. Thank you for proving both your willful blindness and your hypocrisy.
That you are a fucking Heathen and you did all those things?
Wow. Thank you for proving both your willful blindness and your hypocrisy.
You quoting your life story here. You in a nutshell you fucking heathen. You're only problem is you can't get any of it you just dream dumbass

Screenshot_20231030-190258_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231030-190258_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sounds like the prefect 19th century Bingo to lead the Republicans on their path to devolution. 😄
You just get a kick about the filth out in plain view. You jerks think that is winning because it destroys families. You don't know how wrong you are.

He was amazingly humble. Do you remember where he said the only way to heaven is through me? Sounds like something God would say.
Where in the Bible does it say Jesus sits at the right hand of God?

As Hebrews 10:12-13 notes, “But when Christ had offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God, waiting from that time until his enemies should be made a footstool for his feet.” Because Jesus reigns along with God the Father Almighty who created and rules over the world, the ...Aug 7, 2019

And is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty ...​

What are you...eight?

I feel like I'm beating up an eight year old.
What are you.. stupid? I feel like I'm dealing with special needs person here. I'm not properly trained for this dumbass projectionist hypocrite

As Hebrews 10:12-13 notes, “But when Christ had offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God, waiting from that time until his enemies should be made a footstool for his feet.” Because Jesus reigns along with God the Father Almighty who created and rules over the world, the ...Aug 7, 2019

And is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty ...

Looks like you answered your own question. Good job

And is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty ...

Screenshot_20231030-204148_Google.jpg

Forum List

Back