Channel2: Anaa Amtir called into questioning under warning

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
329414.jpg

הערביה שהותקפה בירושלים נחקרה תחת אזהרה​

אנא אמטיר, הצעירה שהתלוננה כי הותקפה בשבוע שעבר על ידי שלוש נערות יהודיות בתחנת הרכבת הקלה בירושלים - הובאה הערב לתחנת משטרת מוריה, שם היא נחקרה תחת אזהרה, בחשד כי היא זו שהחלה בתגרה - ולא כפי שנטען קודם לכן​

Young Arab girl who complained of being attacked by Jewish girls in Jerusalem last week, was called to be questioned under warning, in Moria police station, that after the suspicion that she initiated the fight between the girls.

Source: Mako.co.il

329414.jpg

הערביה שהותקפה בירושלים נחקרה תחת אזהרה​

אנא אמטיר, הצעירה שהתלוננה כי הותקפה בשבוע שעבר על ידי שלוש נערות יהודיות בתחנת הרכבת הקלה בירושלים - הובאה הערב לתחנת משטרת מוריה, שם היא נחקרה תחת אזהרה, בחשד כי היא זו שהחלה בתגרה - ולא כפי שנטען קודם לכן​

Young Arab girl who complained of being attacked by Jewish girls in Jerusalem last week, was called to be questioned under warning, in Moria police station, that after the suspicion that she initiated the fight between the girls.

Source: Mako.co.il

was she alone at the time?

The incident was filmed by a radical leftist activist who was arrested once for throwing stones at soldiers.

That's the only "witness", "filming".

Am I the only one thinking there's something fishy here?
m0916.gif

The incident was filmed by a radical leftist activist who was arrested once for throwing stones at soldiers.

That's the only "witness", "filming".

Am I the only one thinking there's something fishy here?
m0916.gif

nothing at all fishy about a arab woman walking
into a bunch of jews with a convenient cameraman
at hand------I wonder just when the camera STARTED
ROLLING-----and what took place just before it started
rolling

Quit coming to conclusions. Of course Israeli police will always find a way to excuse anything done by a Jew unless if its done to a fellow Jew.

Quit coming to conclusions. Of course Israeli police will always find a way to excuse anything done by a Jew unless if its done to a fellow Jew.

And that ^^^^^ isn't 'coming to conclusions' prematurely?????

No, that's something prevalent in Israeli policy. Example after example is enough to indicate some special pleading. Yesterday the Israeli border guard who shot and killed a driver was excused after a investigation against him when they found out the driver was a Jewish Rabbi. If it had been a Palestinian it would have been a foiled attack or a simple act of self defense.

If you think for a minute, you'll realize many things to not makes sense here. I don't say it's her fault directly, but I do say there are questions about the entire incident that need answering.

First point: The woman who was taking the photos of the incident is Dorit Hurdan Dotan, a radical leftist which was found in conflict areas, cursing and thrrowing stones at Israeli soldiers.

Second point: There were security devices in the area, filming from the street. Why was it needed to take HER photos, which took very specific shootings? why not take the entire scroll of 10-15 minutes during the attack? Why was the video film of the entire incident completely ignored?

Third point: Ms Dorit says she was hearing screams and cursings from the station. The photos she took were close range photos, so how come she didn't hear any of what was being said? and how come the photos were showing an old man holding Anaa BACK, if SHE was being attacked?

Forth point: At the source YOU, Mr BIK brought up, it was said by Ms. Dorit that she was attacked by Hasidi Jews. Later on said those were girls. Where did they have the time to change their genders?

Fifth point: THEN said that around the area were orthodox Jews laughing and standing by, at best, doing nothing. Why didn't Dorit film that? It wasn't seen anywhere.

Sixth point: If indeed the Arab girl was attacked, why were the first to know about this were the Palestinian and Israeli media? Why didn't she call 100? why didn't she go to the police? why was it needed to wait nearly 24 hours and then go to the MEDIA, and not to the police, to arrest the girls beating her?

And the seventh and most important question: Why did peace-loving Dorit didn't stop what she was doing at the MINUTE she firuged out something was wrong here, and jumped out to help the Arab lady?

All filmed by a leftist activist? not going to the police but straight to the media? not telling what exactly happened?

No, why would THAT be considered strange??:doubt:

Radical leftist? Can you shut up with these terms. God man. I'm sick of this dehumanization bullshit.

In another words she was an activist who monitors israeli illegal activities.

She could have zoomed in with a camera.

No, my source said other orthodox just stood by and watched. Doesn't justify beating people.

Police rarely act on these cases, only when a Jew is beat then they will actually arrest people.

They've only acted when the Arab victim was severely best almost to death.

Radical leftist? There is such thing. Just like there is Radical rightist.

Don't tell me to shut up just because me stating the truth is unpleasent to you. I'm fed up with this crap, seriously!

Radical leftist? Can you shut up with these terms. God man. I'm sick of this dehumanization bullshit.

In another words she was an activist who monitors israeli illegal activities.

She could have zoomed in with a camera.

No, my source said other orthodox just stood by and watched. Doesn't justify beating people.

Police rarely act on these cases, only when a Jew is beat then they will actually arrest people.

They've only acted when the Arab victim was severely best almost to death.

So because the police doesn't handle it they go to the media?

Seriously? you could have pulled that one all over my eyes!

Witnesses say other things completely. the only ones supporting her story are she herself and Ms. Dorit.

No wonder she was called to the police. This is of criminal record, and she chose do make a talk show out of it! if she would have gone to the police all this mess would have been prevented.

and she got her leftist activist to thank for that one!

Forum List

Back