Channel 4 defends decision to broadcast Islamic call to prayer

There are many different Christians programs on tv here in the U.S. all the time. I don't really see the big deal. There is evidently a market for this in Britain.

There is a growing number of Muslims who believe that UK as a society is intolerant towards Islamic value. In the US, constitution is on the side of people so the most basic rights such as freedom of speech is hard to pass on.

There is a growing number of Muslims who believe that UK as a society is intolerant towards Islamic value. In the US, constitution is on the side of people so the most basic rights such as freedom of speech is hard to pass on.

In truth, most non-Muslim/infidel Brits outside of London (Britain's leftist bastion) are hostile towards Islam. But Channel 4 is a private company, so can do what it likes within the law. However, it wouldn't surprise me if they saw their ratings plummet as a direct result of accomodating muslims by broadcasting their [muslim] call to prayer.

In truth, most non-Muslim/infidel Brits outside of London (Britain's leftist bastion) are hostile towards Islam. But Channel 4 is a private company, so can do what it likes within the law. However, it wouldn't surprise me if they saw their ratings plummet as a direct result of accomodating muslims by broadcasting their [muslim] call to prayer.

They should air that call to prayer right after rerunning the video of the British soldier getting stabbed to death and beheaded by a couple blood thirsty, crazed, muslim cave men.

Forum List

Back