Changing the meaning of 9/11?

And yet the article you chose to post used exactly that ignorant word.

If Bush had done it, you'd be saying "what a great idea".

You nutters are seriously pathetic.

Well, that's the link that was used in the article I read, and the left isn't talking about this very much.

I thought Bush was an asshole too, especially in his last couple years, would you people fuckoff with that shit every time some doesn't agree with your messiah!

use overinflated rhetoric, that's the response you get. *shrug*

btw, you don't know anything about what i think of the current occupant of the white house. so piss off with that "messiah" garbage. m'kay?

We have your posts here to show us exactly how you APPEAR to think of Obama. Shall I dig up all the praise and support you have given him? How you dumped Hillary with out a second thought and jumped on the Obama band wagon? How you went from a reasonable liberal that posted facts to a political hack that posts bullshit in support of the current President?

I used to actually believe I could have conversations of some merit with you, that all changed when Obama got the Nomination. You have become a shill and SHRILL for Obama.

This is a perfect example, no substance just your trolling bullshit in defense of the worst President to date.

Remind us how you stated that Obama spending TRILLIONS more then Bush is a good thing, cause, well, it will be spent in the US. You posted against the Bush Deficit and then completely changed your tune as soon as Obama was President, supporting not only record deficit spending but rushing legislation thru by claiming it was an emergency. You never did explain how if the Stimulus bill was such a dire emergency that the Dems would not even let Congress read it before the vote, much less the American people, Obama waited most of a week to sign it.

Wow, doing a good deed...which many millions of us did on or after 9/11...causes the right wing to melt down in bitterness.

I suggest you assholes use the day to torture one of your neighbors.

Desecrate?!

Oh bite me.

A national day of service would be an homage to the memory of that day

Only a fucking neo-con could pervert a noble idea like this by thinking it desecrates the memory of that day.

Yes... calling for work to be done for 'the state' is a great way to remember those who senselessly lost their lives in the name of terrorism :rolleyes:

Well given that the attack on 9-11 was an attack on the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, I'd say that's a perfectly fine was of honoring those who died.

And Jill.. If Bush would have proposed something like this.. I would have been against it too.. a bad idea is a bad idea

It's an excellent idea.

Beats the crap out of the bumper sticker patriotism most right wingers think is significant.

. And there's nothing wrong with remembering what they attacked....

Is there something wrong wrong about remembering WHY they attacked.

The video wouldn't play. It gave me an error message and said try again later.

Israel had 3000 missiles launched at from the Gaza before it responded with military action. We got hit and our country went off willy nilly and attacked a country that had nothing to do with the terrorist attack.

*shrug*

But Israel doesn't make a national holiday out of every time they're attacked... and proportionate to their population, they lost a heck of a lot more than we did to terrorism. They clean up and move on. Did the brits have a national holiday every time the IRA set off a bomb?

if you want to learn from history, you don't need to wallow in your victimhood.

Do you even know why we were attacked?

Israel had 3000 missiles launched at from the Gaza before it responded with military action. We got hit and our country went off willy nilly and attacked a country that had nothing to do with the terrorist attack.

*shrug*

But Israel doesn't make a national holiday out of every time they're attacked... and proportionate to their population, they lost a heck of a lot more than we did to terrorism. They clean up and move on. Did the brits have a national holiday every time the IRA set off a bomb?

We are NOT Israel!!!

*shrug*

We are NOT Israel!!!

which has what to do with not wallowing being victims?

*shrug*

His video is about blaiming israel for 9/11.

*shrug*

So basically we have another looney on the board now

See I am stuck on this day because that was the first day I help my son in my hands. But I knew people who died that day. It should also be celebrated as a day we all came together hearts and souls a day of unity.

*shrug*

We are NOT Israel!!!

lol, that's fuckin' rich! From the party that uses the victim card to justify almost everything they do.
Hypocritical and partisan hack is all you are.

lol, that's fuckin' rich! From the party that uses the victim card to justify almost everything they do.
Hypocritical and partisan hack is all you are.
Pretty funny from someone that started a thread whining that 9/11 isn't the National Victim Day.

Ass.

"National victim day"? Where did I whine about any such thing?
It shouldn't be a national day of anything. If someone, or a group of people, chooses to reflect on the happenings of that day, then that's a personal choice.

*shrug*

We are NOT Israel!!!

Why the fuck do you keep bringing up Israel? Your question makes no fucking sense!!

You don't think the victims of 9/11 deserved to be remembered?

probalbly 350 other days to choose "service day" from. Leave 9-11 as a Memorial Day.

this is political bullshit.

So instead of a day of reflection on what happened, and those that perished on that day in 2001, it's now going to be the "National Day of Service"?

The American Spectator : Obama's Plan to Desecrate 9/11

Many in this country do not want to acknowledge the muslim (although extremist) connection with this day. Many in the press will not mention that connection or other facts that would allow citizens to make "informed" decisions.

The press and the current gov seem to have the agenda of "service" by the public for the elite in the gov (and their representatives in the press), there are other names for it, but the left gets their nose out of joint if you mention the types of governments that push for the same agenda.

This president and his left leaning members of congress care about nothing that made this country great (the individual), but care a great deal about the suppression of the citizenry.

Every agenda they bring forward is about taking off of one group and giving (some of) it to another group. This is the most devisive government I have seen in my life time; the USA is not important, but this group is the most important thing right now. This country is being divided and conquered by our own representatives. It is a sorry time.

*shrug*

So basically we have another looney on the board now

Excuse me Mr. Fucktard, but the video shows FBI agents testifying that the reason we were attacked on 09/11 was our support of the Jewish State. So YOU are the looney.

:mad:

Forum List

Back