Changing our clocks twice a year must stop

Voting Democrat or Republican shows you have no integrity.
Your argument, (if you can call it that) is not germane to whether the Republicans are serving the American people, by refusing to even consider the bill from the Senate standardizing an end to changing our clocks twice a year, when we could be like the vast majority of countries in the world not changing our sleep patterns twice a year, simply because they do no wish to cooperate on anything, whether good for the country and desired my most people or not.

As for having no integrity, simply for voting with one party or the other, I stand on my military training as an Officer and a Gentleman.

Your argument, (if you can call it that) is not germane to whether the Republicans are serving the American people, by refusing to even consider the bill from the Senate standardizing an end to changing our clocks twice a year, when we could be like the vast majority of countries in the world not changing our sleep patterns twice a year, simply because they do no wish to cooperate on anything, whether good for the country and desired my most people or not.

As for having no integrity, simply for voting with one party or the other, I stand on my military training as an Officer and a Gentleman.

This is a nothing bill and won't do anything to improve the lives of most Americans but thanks for your service to our country.

Yup.
Not like it's really a tragic life altering inconvenience.
But for some, I guess it apparently is.

I love the late sunset in summer. Makes up for the long dark winter.
Anyway you cut it, Winter days suck
Either going to get dark early or late sunrise.

changing our clocks twice a year, when we could be like the vast majority of countries in the world not changing our sleep patterns twice a year

I don’t change my sleep patterns
If I am tired, I go to bed
One hour either way doesn’t upset me

That bill was not supported by biden

But I think another one has been introduced

I hope it becomes law soon
why did Biden nor support it? Did one of his donors tell him not to? Which biden donor is making money from the time change? has to be one of them.

then start school an hour later. this is not complicated, but changing the clock in a modern car is complicated.

Well according to many doctors and psychiatrist that would be much better for children's ability to learn. The problem is many if not most families today both mom and dad work. Mom and dad need the kids gone in time to leave for work. These schedules are built to coincide with work schedules.if it were simple they would have done it already.

Well according to many doctors and psychiatrist that would be much better for children's ability to learn. The problem is many if not most families today both mom and dad work. Mom and dad need the kids gone in time to leave for work. These schedules are built to coincide with work schedules.if it were simple they would have done it already.
it is that simple, but someone is profiting from it and we need to know who and how.

it is that simple, but someone is profiting from it and we need to know who and how.
Lol, that is true in every facet of life. Money is a driving factor in everything. Do you think it is a good idea to give kids a class b cocain? Yet how many presumptions of ridilin are written every year? This opium issue started at the doctor. Mass prescriptions written for pain. The drug companies made massive profits. Now we have half of America on smack. It is cheaper than the pills ya get from the pharmacy. Corporate America benefits with both mom and dad at work. Twice the work force and they pay half the salary in real dollars people use to get. Make it so families can survive on one salary then some one can stay home with johny and you can change the time they go to school. Not to mention how the nuclear family would do better. Fix the nuclear family then dads at home and kids don't turn into criminals. Look at the stats of how kids turn out in single parent households.

It's not easy to find in google search but around 1973 or 1974 congress kept DST all year long to allegedly conserve energy during the Peanut farmer regime. Nobody got hurt and nothing changed. Time change has become somewhat of a traditional issue and we lost track of the origin. Arizona does OK without it.

Forum List

Back