Changed gender three times already

Poor thing. At least he/she/he/she did not grab a gun and go start shooting people.
Are you implying that ALL those who have done so are straight laced normal sexually? Some of them may very well be he/she/he/shes (its).
I do not see an implication in the post. I did read the article though he/she/he/she I believe is what is stated.

You can call it normal if you think it is. Personally I'm thinking its not.

Poor thing. At least he/she/he/she did not grab a gun and go start shooting people.
Are you implying that ALL those who have done so are straight laced normal sexually? Some of them may very well be he/she/he/shes (its).
I do not see an implication in the post. I did read the article though he/she/he/she I believe is what is stated.

Well if it be you in that position, you'd probably think about it differently....The article didn't mention is it was a bottom/top or versatile. What say ye old gayest Nova?

You don't actually "see" much of anything, asshole. Except what the liberals shove up your ass.

You don't actually "see" much of anything, asshole. Except what the liberals shove up your ass.
What like a pig should get my attention. Geez, I see you got it down :alirulz:.

"Changed gender three times already"

As individuals have every right to do.

Social conservatives are indeed the bane of the American Nation, where the authoritarian right seeks to compel conformity through force of law, the consequence of their unwarranted fear and hatred of change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty.

This is a puzzler
Hillary600Haircut.jpg

Our society is a total loss... Future generations embrace the suck.

Brought to you by hope and change

And your reading comprehension is non-existent .

The story was all about boobs (pun intended). You don't change into a woman by adding breast implants and you don't go back to being a man by removing the implants. How do Brits ever have kids if they don't know there is more to being a woman than tits?

The story was all about boobs (pun intended). You don't change into a woman by adding breast implants and you don't go back to being a man by removing the implants. How do Brits ever have kids if they don't know there is more to being a woman than tits?

Soon the UK will be permanently assimilated into Europe and no one will have to bother worrying about that land of wack jobs. The grave digger in Hamlet had it right, demonstrating this as a fact of the public domain for at least a few centuries now.

"Changed gender three times already"

As individuals have every right to do.

Social conservatives are indeed the bane of the American Nation, where the authoritarian right seeks to compel conformity through force of law, the consequence of their unwarranted fear and hatred of change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty.
11825680_669309183169615_4548037416997329851_n[1].jpg

11813404_998272796919690_2513647369990636509_n.jpg

Forum List

Back