Change Is HAPPENING!

So you like the fact 1% of population has more wealth than everyone else combined?

Yes, I do like it. I like the fact that people are allowed to earn as much as they are capable of. It's called freedom. Stop being so jealous of what other people have and instead focus your energy on working to improve your own situation.

Hard times are coming for everyone. Conservative and liberal/progressive.

The only difference is one group wants the tough times to happen and the other is sdoing what they can to avoid it.

So you like the fact 1% of population has more wealth than everyone else combined?

Yes, I do like it. I like the fact that people are allowed to earn as much as they are capable of. It's called freedom. Stop being so jealous of what other people have and instead focus your energy on working to improve your own situation.

way to live in fantasy land! Those 1% do not want you to rise up, they want you stay where you are, they want you to work for less, while they recieve even more profit. This idea you will one day become like them, is like believing in Santa Clause.

Happened to me before. I didn't like it.

But getting screwed in the ass by the boss does not change the reality that people could get shoes cheaper from Indonesia than they could from Oregon. I don't like it when I have to pay extra for my shirts, so I don't get to whine about it when other people do that with their shoes.

My next job was a lot better, a lot more fun, and lacked the perpetual terror of fashions.

How other people live is only of casual interest to me. I am responsible for my own fate.

what happens when all the jobs are outsourced to increase profit? And if there is no job's available, it is kind of hard to be in control of your own fate.

But getting screwed in the ass by the boss does not change the reality that people could get shoes cheaper from Indonesia than they could from Oregon. I don't like it when I have to pay extra for my shirts, so I don't get to whine about it when other people do that with their shoes.

My next job was a lot better, a lot more fun, and lacked the perpetual terror of fashions.

How other people live is only of casual interest to me. I am responsible for my own fate.

what happens when all the jobs are outsourced to increase profit? And if there is no job's available, it is kind of hard to be in control of your own fate.

You can't outsource all jobs and it's not even plausible to outsource some, so it's not a cogent argument.

All the times I asked what Republicans did for this country during 8 years under Bush and no one could think of a single positive thing.

All the times I asked what Republicans did for this country during 8 years under Bush and no one could think of a single positive thing.

Funny, I did that with Clinton, and i still havent gotten an answer.

I could easily name countless Republican accomplishments and have many times.

So you like the fact 1% of population has more wealth than everyone else combined? You like that fact these banks can control our economy, and large corporations keep moving our jobs out of the country?
YOu are a parasite to the working class.

Jobs will leave the country no matter who the president is.

YOu do have a point. Presidents, including Obama keep kissing their asses and let them get away with turning our counrty into a third world country.

Have you ever stopped to ask yourself why the jobs are leaving. Could it have anything to do with the second highest cooperate taxes in the world, Or maybe Ridicules Union Contracts that drive the cost of doing business out of control? Jobs are leaving this country because it is not friendly to Jobs, and business anymore. Company's will continue to move operations away seeking cheaper labor and a more Favorable Tax and regulations environment.

You want Real Job growth in the Private sector, then Cut capital Gains taxes to 0, Cut Cooperate taxes, cut Pay roll taxes across the board, and streamline red tape to make it easier to do business here and make a profit. Then Gut the wasteful spending that is all over our government bureaucracy.

You can not have it both ways people. You can not say we are going to stick it to business with higher taxes, strict regulations, and Then complain when you see Jobs running away from America as fast as they can.

YOu do have a point. Presidents, including Obama keep kissing their asses and let them get away with turning our counrty into a third world country.

Have you ever stopped to ask yourself why the jobs are leaving. Could it have anything to do with the second highest cooperate taxes in the world, Or maybe Ridicules Union Contracts that drive the cost of doing business out of control? Jobs are leaving this country because it is not friendly to Jobs, and business anymore. Company's will continue to move operations away seeking cheaper labor and a more Favorable Tax and regulations environment.

You want Real Job growth in the Private sector, then Cut capital Gains taxes to 0, Cut Cooperate taxes, cut Pay roll taxes across the board, and streamline red tape to make it easier to do business here and make a profit. Then Gut the wasteful spending that is all over our government bureaucracy.

You can not have it both ways people. You can not say we are going to stick it to business with higher taxes, strict regulations, and Then complain when you see Jobs running away from America as fast as they can.

Choices have consequences. they don't want to accept that their choices cause jobs to leave the country.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I don't understand your question... A job is something that needs doing.

And essentially, all jobs are outsourcing. You could build your own tv, washing machine, make your own house by making your own axe and cutting down trees to build it.

We outsource all kinds of things. The most efficient workers, in terms of providing what is needed at a cost that can be afforded, get the most work.

As needs and wants change, so jobs change. Not all jobs are outsourced. In the old days fletchers, farriers, thatchers, coopers, drapers were all important skills. No one does them anymore.

workers have more skills all the time too. Sitting at a spindle was the lot of the girls of Lowell MA. The mills all moved to the Carolinas, and then moved offshore. There are more productive uses of American workers time. To force folks into jobs that are below their level is demeaning and impoverishing.

I've never seen a group of people so starved for Big Government control over their lives. Progressives would be the folks in 1937 praising the Big Government movement in Germany. They would be the current people in Cuba and Venezuela praising the efforts of Castro and Chavez. You people are cowards and true parasites to our free society.
How comical, to watch you John-Wayne-wannabes crying-and-whining like a bunch o' Jr. High chickies, when there's a threat of clearly-defined-RULES that'll blow your best-paying $CAM straight-outta-the-WATER!!!!! :lol:

"Two years and counting into the most severe financial collapse in nearly a century, bankers still rule. Republicans protect bankers from reform, yet amazingly masquerade as the party of populist backlash."

I can only hope that you libs will half as understanding when the pendulum swings and a very pro-active conservative agenda starts rolling.
Yeah....rolling us back into-the-ditch....again.

Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg

Ya' really believe Americans are stupid-enough to fall for that one, again???? (Porky Limbaugh's Dead-O-Heads excluded....of course....)​

Forum List

Back