change.gov

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
There's an old story... a group of rabbis walked up a hill in ancient Jerusalem right before the sunrise and as they came upon the peak of the hill, there lied a Synagogue (Jewish temple). The synagogue has the shape of an octagon and had different windows at each side. Each rabbi stood in front of each window as the sun rose and called out the color light he saw. One Rabbi yelled "the light is red!" Another shouted "The light is green", still another said "the light is yellow!"

In the end they were all wrong. The light was white. They could only see the light from the different colored window they were looking through. Usually I use this metaphor for discussing beliefs and versions of God... however, with the revelation of this new website... I'm curious as to what each of you thinks of Barack Obama's website: Change.gov

There's an old story... a group of rabbis walked up a hill in ancient Jerusalem right before the sunrise and as they came upon the peak of the hill, there lied a Synagogue (Jewish temple). The synagogue has the shape of an octagon and had different windows at each side. Each rabbi stood in front of each window as the sun rose and called out the color light he saw. One Rabbi yelled "the light is red!" Another shouted "The light is green", still another said "the light is yellow!"

In the end they were all wrong. The light was white. They could only see the light from the different colored window they were looking through. Usually I use this metaphor for discussing beliefs and versions of God... however, with the revelation of this new website... I'm curious as to what each of you thinks of Barack Obama's website: Change.gov

That is a great website. I bookmarked. It does allow more access to Obama's transition than any other transition.

Forum List

Back