Chaley Rose, COME ON DOWN!!!!!!

How come everyone but me has a subscription to the Washington Post?
And no, I'm not going to buy one.
I watch him a lot of nights, waiting for BBC news on PBS. Wonder if they'll immediately pull him from the lineup.

It’s getting ridiculous.

I think CBS will dump him

Man I just don’t think that’s right. Let him adress his audience, then let them decide.

Charlie "Hose" needs to be hosed down! look at this filthy old lecher.

Charlie+Rose+Business+Leaders+Meet+Sun+Valley+cHj6tF-EN2nl.jpg

He says - "I thought it was mutual"....

Yeah? Buy a fucking mirror Charlie!! You're ugly, out of shape, and old! Not one 21-37 year old girl on the planet is attracted to you!! Now you get to live the rest of your "golden years" in shame. Your mother must be so proud! PIG!

:rofl:

I watch him a lot of nights, waiting for BBC news on PBS. Wonder if they'll immediately pull him from the lineup.

It’s getting ridiculous.

Man I just don’t think that’s right. Let him adress his audience, then let them decide.

I don't know anything about media companies and how they operate but I have to think they are very image conscious and sensitive to this kind of thing.

Pretty soon, we will have to start passing notes like we did in kindergarten
Be my girlfriend? Check yes or no
We know how you and your friends "date," TN, but quite a few people don't start with the lewd phone calls and nudity until they have a thoroughly willing partner. Not everyone jumps right in with their pants down.
But a lot do ol
Even women

It’s getting ridiculous.

I don't know anything about media companies and how they operate but I have to think they are very image conscious and sensitive to this kind of thing.

Yeah. I’m afraid he will have to die.

It’s getting ridiculous.
I'm sad about this one. Charlie is pretty boring, but he seems such a bastion of decency and decorum. I really want to see the facts on this one. Hopefully someone will copy the article at some point.
. Just because you like him ??

Pretty soon, we will have to start passing notes like we did in kindergarten
Be my girlfriend? Check yes or no
We know how you and your friends "date," TN, but quite a few people don't start with the lewd phone calls and nudity until they have a thoroughly willing partner. Not everyone jumps right in with their pants down.
But a lot do ol
Even women

Hey, when he gave them back rubs they refred to it as “the crusty Paw”. Nothing says “touch my soft bits” like “ crusty paw”.

Yeah? Buy a fucking mirror Charlie!! You're ugly, out of shape, and old! Not one 21-37 year old girl on the planet is attracted to you!! Now you get to live the rest of your "golden years" in shame. Your mother must be so proud! PIG!

. I think Huge Hefner puts your post in question here. So ole Charlie thought he could get out cheap as in grabbing a cheap thrill eh ? Can't woo a gal on looks alone at that age. Better bring your A-game in the form of long Green's when you climb on back down that ladder trying to woo a potential candidate, and even then you best know that NO means NO.

. I think Huge Hefner puts your post in question here. So ole Charlie thought he could get out cheap as in grabbing a cheap thrill eh ? Can't woo a gal on looks alone at that age. Better bring your A-game in the form of long Green's when you climb on back down that ladder trying to woo a potential candidate, and even then you best know that NO means NO.

Yep.

Charlie was just your garden variety "dirty old man". Pretending he thought it was "mutual" is almost as laughable as Hefner "satsifying" 3 bunnies when he was 85.....Hugh Hefner at least had something to offer the girls - a chance to be in his magazine.

Every time a journalist who is being paid by the Demrat / CIA's Operation MOCKINGBIRD machine ...goes down...

I celebrate! :2up:

It does crack me up that many of these lib twits in the media who during the campaign shouted - "Donald Trump has been a pig with women!!!" - are now accused of being pigs with women themselves.

Couldn't happen to a more arrogant, pompous, piece of shit, liar liberal loon, turd.

Good day for America.

It’s getting ridiculous.
I'm sad about this one. Charlie is pretty boring, but he seems such a bastion of decency and decorum. I really want to see the facts on this one. Hopefully someone will copy the article at some point.
I couldn't get into the WaPo article which probably had a lot more details than the HuffPo article that Crixus found for me free. Which was very kind of him, I'm not criticizing, but I didn't have any real information on the allegations. Later last evening when I heard exactly what the women are alleging, I stopped feeling any sort of sympathy for the old hound dog. He's as big a pig as any of them, and he just had me fooled with his big words and oh so intellectual chat.

It’s getting ridiculous.
I couldn't get into the WaPo article which probably had a lot more details than the HuffPo article that Crixus found for me free. Which was very kind of him, I'm not criticizing, but I didn't have any real information on the allegations. Later last evening when I heard exactly what the women are alleging, I stopped feeling any sort of sympathy for the old hound dog. He's as big a pig as any of them, and he just had me fooled with his big words and oh so intellectual chat.

I have said we need to hold on a few with Roy Moore, al Franken and so on. I do not condone this stuff, but just like Moore will have to let his voters decied, I feel Charly should say something to his viewers, and then they should decied his fate. Not dismissing the behavior though.

Yep.

Charlie was just your garden variety "dirty old man". Pretending he thought it was "mutual" is almost as laughable as Hefner "satsifying" 3 bunnies when he was 85.....Hugh Hefner at least had something to offer the girls - a chance to be in his magazine.
All of Rose's accusers were employees of his or women applying for positions with his company, Charlie Rose, Inc., which produces Charlie Rose's show that is aired on PBS. Was aired on PBS. Not no more. He was offering them the opportunity to keep their job or get a job and until he got dirty with them, they probably were pretty excited to work for such a prestigious show.

Forum List

Back