Chaley Rose, COME ON DOWN!!!!!!

Pretty soon, we will have to start passing notes like we did in kindergarten
Be my girlfriend? Check yes or no

and if they say no, we will have to make a public apology for liking a member of the opposite sex

Pretty soon, we will have to start passing notes like we did in kindergarten
Be my girlfriend? Check yes or no
We know how you and your friends "date," TN, but quite a few people don't start with the lewd phone calls and nudity until they have a thoroughly willing partner. Not everyone jumps right in with their pants down.

I've got an idea , why don't we just let women run every facet of business and government, and men will not hold any position in any business, or government position, or anything. We'll just sit at home and masturbate to pictures.

How come everyone but me has a subscription to the Washington Post?
And no, I'm not going to buy one.
I watch him a lot of nights, waiting for BBC news on PBS. Wonder if they'll immediately pull him from the lineup.

It’s getting ridiculous.
I'm sad about this one. Charlie is pretty boring, but he seems such a bastion of decency and decorum. I really want to see the facts on this one. Hopefully someone will copy the article at some point.

I've got an idea , why don't we just let women run every facet of business and government, and men will not hold any position in any business, or government position, or anything. We'll just sit at home and masturbate to pictures.

Don’t matter. I’m still gonna look at ass. I am even going to enjoy it.

I watch him a lot of nights, waiting for BBC news on PBS. Wonder if they'll immediately pull him from the lineup.

It’s getting ridiculous.
I'm sad about this one. Charlie is pretty boring, but he seems such a bastion of decency and decorum. I really want to see the facts on this one. Hopefully someone will copy the article at some point.

Link bad?

What's that got to do with anything? Ever think of keeping your pants on and your sex thoughts to yourself until you've got a willing partner?

It’s getting ridiculous.

Link bad?
No, you have to have a subscription, it says.

It’s getting ridiculous.

Link bad?

Lol, they called him “crusty paw, lol. See if HuffPuff works.
Charlie Rose Accused Of Sexually Harassing And Groping Women | HuffPost

It’s getting ridiculous.

Link bad?

Yes. Ol' Charley says he thought the feelings were mutual. Poor old duffer--enormous egos can really screw up your perception of things, can't they? For anyone to get the wrong signal about whether to get naked in front of them takes some doing, for sure.

Remain humble, guys, and self aware. Don't let your feelings of superiority overtake your common sense. She might not be so crazy about you as you are crazy about you.

It’s getting ridiculous.

Link bad?

Yes. Ol' Charley says he thought the feelings were mutual. Poor old duffer--enormous egos can really screw up your perception of things, can't they? For anyone to get the wrong signal about whether to get naked in front of them takes some doing, for sure.

Remain humble, guys, and self aware. Don't let your feelings of superiority overtake your common sense. She might not be so crazy about you as you are crazy about you.

For true.

It’s getting ridiculous.

I think CBS will dump him

Forum List

Back