census HECK

I'll bet thous of you who say well if you have nothing to hide.
Would allow a police officer to pat your pockets "for his own protection" are you all to stupid to realize you just gave up your right of protection against unreasonable searches.
I have replied. "If talking to an American citizen causes you that much distress, Maybe you need to find alternative employment. It usually means I have to wait from 1 to 8 hours while they bring in a K-9. After which they always say. Well you had nothing to hide. Why didn't you allow the pat down?
BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TO...........

Huh? You jump from employment to getting frisked? What the hell are we supposed to get from that?

They already have the information, I pay my taxes every year. My local government has data as well. The national Census is a colossal waste of time and money. Do you think these people are so stupid that they can't extrapolate the data from a sample?

Yes!

We were selected for the special Census in Feb., a Census worker came by after we ignored all the letters and card. We gave him how many people at the residence, nothing, he filled out his little computer with a lot of N/A.

Last month another census worker came by to take the census, told her we already answered the questions, she said well that was a special census on a select group fills out and our needs to be filled out to.

I said do you work for the same Government? She said, well yes, I told her to go look up the 1st form and copy it for her form. :lol:

Have not heard back.

Talk about waste of taxpayers dollars :eusa_whistle:

My god you people are stupid. JUST ASK FOR A FUCKING ID, WHICH EVERY CENSUS WORKER MUST CARRY!!! If they can't produce one, they are crooks. It's a nofuckingbrainer.

Stupid?

Did you not know there was the Special Community Census and then the 2010 Regular Census?

Cards can be faked. Do not worry, I called to verify, I thought there was only one too.

Calling people stupid till you know the facts is stupid :eusa_whistle:

Please people keep it civil. Watch the expletives. (swearing) thanks.

If you re-read the post calmly you will notice it was an example. Nothing said about employment. And obviously you have not encountered a timid police officer. It is no longer a frisk. But a pat down for there safety.
But were off the subject that is regrettable. I was merely trying to point out that. We as citizens are giving up our rights And that our government can always find a reason why it is necessary for us to do so.
BEWARE

Forum List

Back