celebrity deaths and drugs/addiction--why!?

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
WTF!!??
.....you would think after the LOOOOOOOOOOONG list of celebrity deaths by drugs/etc, they would not take so much as a cough drop
....but they keep doing it!!why?
here is just a list of 14
they don't have Marilyn Monroe/etc.....who else
Celebrities who have died from addiction

This may sound cliché, but it’s really true… it just goes to show that money, fame, riches, drugs, all that type of stuff does not bring true happiness or fulfillment, and it doesn’t fill that void that all people have inside.

WTF!!??
.....you would think after the LOOOOOOOOOOONG list of celebrity deaths by drugs/etc, they would not take so much as a cough drop
....but they keep doing it!!why?
here is just a list of 14
they don't have Marilyn Monroe/etc.....who else
Celebrities who have died from addiction

Why does anyone do drugs? They make you feel good. :dunno:
.....I used to drink and got into ''trouble'' a lot--finally I stopped because other things were much more important to me
..I understand it's physiological/feels good/etc
I thought some of them are prescribed?
...so, they have health problems?--but do they really need them? can't they find/use non-drug help?
..getting plenty/enough sleep and water/not stressing goes a long way in reducing many health problems

This may sound cliché, but it’s really true… it just goes to show that money, fame, riches, drugs, all that type of stuff does not bring true happiness or fulfillment, and it doesn’t fill that void that all people have inside.
along with what's in post # 4, aren't some of the drugs prescribed? like MJackson's?
--some of them are depressed/young/''unhappy''/etc
...yes, I agree with what you say because if they are unhappy AND have $$$$, easier to get/use drugs?

..I guess a big difference is a lot of these were ''young''--younger than I am
and I never had the $$$$ to buy drugs and/or the circumstances to want/need/etc drugs

What could be a worse feeling than having all the fame, money and women in the world and still being unhappy?

Forum List

Back