Celebrities Who Support Trump

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
howard-stern1-technobuffalo.com_.jpg

“So what?” You ask. They're not real people. But, their names do have an impact. This claims you will be surprised by one – there were actually more than a few that surprised me – and this is one of them.

You want to see all of them, go to 35 Celebrities That Support Donald Trump - WTFfeed.com

There are actually a whole lot more than 35

Of all of the barbs being traded back and fourth from you’re enemy and yourself those that hurt the most are probably the ones that come from the unexpected direction.

I mean, here is Trump who has spent 20+ years trying to make inroads into sports, pop culture, television, etc… and when he could really use some star power at his convention last mont…very few of the celebrities and athletes relationships he’s tried to cultivate paid off… Only Scott Baio of all people answered the phone when he called. The D list is a dream destination for Chichi nowadays.

Meanwhile, HRC had no problem getting Meryl Streep, Demi Lovato, Bradley Cooper et. al. to show up.

Of all of the barbs being traded back and fourth from you’re enemy and yourself those that hurt the most are probably the ones that come from the unexpected direction.

I mean, here is Trump who has spent 20+ years trying to make inroads into sports, pop culture, television, etc… and when he could really use some star power at his convention last mont…very few of the celebrities and athletes relationships he’s tried to cultivate paid off… Only Scott Baio of all people answered the phone when he called. The D list is a dream destination for Chichi nowadays.

Meanwhile, HRC had no problem getting Meryl Streep, Demi Lovato, Bradley Cooper et. al. to show up.
Also people that assault their own mother even though she raised their kids and rape victim wannabes. Good try hack. Good try
Hands up, don't shoot! :lol:

Forum List

Back