Celebrities as Super Heroes or Super Villains

Will Smith played a role as a super hero in the movie Hancock. It was pretty silly though. :D I like Will Smith a lot though. I usually enjoy his movies.
i just dont see the guy as an action hero....but thats just me....hey i thought Sam Kinison was funny.....

If Robert Downey, Jr. can play Iron Man, why can't Will Smith be a superhero? I never really thought of Downey as a superhero type, nor the guy who played Spiderman, Toby Maguire (sp?). Maybe it's because Will Smith usually does play funny roles. What about I Am Legend? I know he wasn't a "superhero" but he played a pretty serious role in that movie.

Will Smith played a role as a super hero in the movie Hancock. It was pretty silly though. :D I like Will Smith a lot though. I usually enjoy his movies.
i just dont see the guy as an action hero....but thats just me....hey i thought Sam Kinison was funny.....

If Robert Downey, Jr. can play Iron Man, why can't Will Smith be a superhero? I never really thought of Downey as a superhero type, nor the guy who played Spiderman, Toby Maguire (sp?). Maybe it's because Will Smith usually does play funny roles. What about I Am Legend? I know he wasn't a "superhero" but he played a pretty serious role in that movie.

Well Downey Jr. nails Tony Stark so well for a few reasons. 1. He is an absolutely fantastic actor. 2. He fits Stark physically very well. and 3. They actually have a lot in common. Both are addicts who have at times allowed their addictions to fuck up their lives. Both are natural geniuses (Downey at his acting) who have had moments where they completely fulfilled their potential but have a bad habit of underachieving because their lifestyle gets in the way.

Tobey Mcguire I twas a good Peter Parker but I wasn't blown away. Still there are similarities. Peter Parker is a dweeb and a geek and Mcguire basically is too.

As for Will Smith. I think he is a good actor. I don't think he is a fantastic actor but he is good. It just depends on the role. I am not sure Deadshot is his role.

Well Downey Jr. nails Tony Stark so well for a few reasons. 1. He is an absolutely fantastic actor. 2. He fits Stark physically very well. and 3. They actually have a lot in common. Both are addicts who have at times allowed their addictions to fuck up their lives. Both are natural geniuses (Downey at his acting) who have had moments where they completely fulfilled their potential but have a bad habit of underachieving because their lifestyle gets in the way.

Tobey Mcguire I twas a good Peter Parker but I wasn't blown away. Still there are similarities. Peter Parker is a dweeb and a geek and Mcguire basically is too.

As for Will Smith. I think he is a good actor. I don't think he is a fantastic actor but he is good. It just depends on the role. I am not sure Deadshot is his role.

Well, I have to admit, that I'm not up on the comics. I've only seen the movies.

Well, I have to admit, that I'm not up on the comics. I've only seen the movies.

Yeah I am a bit of a nerd. I am one of those guys who gets ALL the jokes on The Big Bang Theory.:lol: Trinity just shakes her head. When her daughter and I started to learn how to speak Klingon I thought she was going to divorce me. Of course MY children and I have created our own language called Malleblab. It's awesome. We conjugate verbs, certain prefixes and suffixes mean different things. It's actually pretty deep.

For example if I said "Dokta beliemos congajta croteris mekentos"it would mean "I am going to the zoo tomorrow" but if I said "deDokta belieman decongajta absterian mekentos" it would mean "You all went to the zoo yesterday" We don't speak Malleblab around Trinity. She thinks we are talking about her. :lol:

So yeah...I am a geek :lmao:.

Forum List

Back