CElebrating child abuse: 5 year update on liberal parents

The Left's ideology is so perverted that they're forced to make things up to defend it.

They're way better than the many conservative parents in this country who let their kids die because they think God frowns on medicine.

And your support of this sick behavior involving a child is noted.
Sick behavior? That's your opinion. Do I support it? No, I simply could care less.

Not an opinion. The behavior is child abuse/neglect. We also don't let children decide whether or not they want to use heroin.

They're way better than the many conservative parents in this country who let their kids die because they think God frowns on medicine.

STRAW MAN Depriving your kid of medicine has nothing to do with the Conservative ideology.
Extreme religious beliefs fall under the umbrella of social conservatism.

Wrong. That's YOUR invention.
Social conservatism - Conservapedia

And your support of this sick behavior involving a child is noted.
Sick behavior? That's your opinion. Do I support it? No, I simply could care less.

Not an opinion. The behavior is child abuse/neglect. We also don't let children decide whether or not they want to use heroin.
Oh so now giving your child heroin is the same as letting them color their hair pink.

Don't worry Jesus will be around to smite them any day now.

Allowing a child to choose their gender is not the same as allowing a child to abuse heroin. You fail at analogies.

You failed at understanding the point of the analogy. Apparently you're ok with neglecting one's parental responsibility to a minor.

No wonder the Left doesn't get all that upset about Moslem men abusing little girl children.

Forum List

Back