Cedar Plank Salmon with Fire-roasted Red Pepper Saffron Sauce

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
we ended up getting some fresh Wild-Caught Coho Salmon from Alaska today at one of our local stores.

So I did a Cedar Plank Salmon served on top of Jasmine-mint Rice with Fire-roasted Red Pepper Saffron Sauce – I put some lightly-grilled Garlic bread on the side which made for great a great “mop” of the sauce.

I realize that fresh mint isn’t a typical ingredient associated with Salmon but it really helped bring a nice freshness to the flavor of the entire dish – it almost acted like a palette cleanser as well.

jnm4jemaj0jhywzy3gez.jpg

we ended up getting some fresh Wild-Caught Coho Salmon from Alaska today at one of our local stores.

So I did a Cedar Plank Salmon served on top of Jasmine-mint Rice with Fire-roasted Red Pepper Saffron Sauce – I put some lightly-grilled Garlic bread on the side which made for great a great “mop” of the sauce.

I realize that fresh mint isn’t a typical ingredient associated with Salmon but it really helped bring a nice freshness to the flavor of the entire dish – it almost acted like a palette cleanser as well.

jnm4jemaj0jhywzy3gez.jpg

This is beautiful, can you write a recipe?

Forum List

Back