CDC To Vote On Adding COVID-19 Vaccines To List Of Required Childhood Vaccinations Oct 19-20

The republicans have just been handed a far greater hammer than Roe v Wade and some are already starting to see it and use it. Nobody that hasn't had their head up their ass for the last 3 years doesn't realize that the CDC is a puppet of the White House/left at this point, and answer to Pharma, not 'safety' or anything else.

This latest move is the most assinine one yet, looking to jam a drug into kids that they have shown no benefit of. Let's keep those pharma bucks rolling in and grab a piece of that pie- fuck those kids and their myocarditis and other injuries, we deserve summer homes more than they deserve normal childhoods - fuck 'em.

The dems are going to pay for this shit at the polls in less than a month and the fucking bastards deserve it.

Fivethirtyeight's Nate Silver is already calling the Senate a toss-up, with a large Republican advantage to take the house.

President potato is going to get his ass handed to him in 2024 and the Pubs may well hold it all- White House, Congress and a solid advantage in the Supreme Court. If they get that advantage it's scorched earth time. Want to codify Wade? M'kay we'll codify the 2A beyond its existing constitutional protections, make people with dicks illegal in girls sports, make teaching kids about gay sex or CRT in school a federal crime and toss the rest of your SJW agenda on the bonfire along with it.

The pendulum is swinging back and it's going to take some heads with it. Get those pronouns ready for disembarking, assholes.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis says there will be no children's COVID vaccine mandate for Florida Children​

Pretty soon, the whole country is going to want to move to Florida.

I think I will write Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin and ask for a reply to see what he has to say about it.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis says there will be no children's COVID vaccine mandate for Florida Children​

Pretty soon, the whole country is going to want to move to Florida.

I think I will write Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin and ask for a reply to see what he has to say about it.
I wrote him yesterday, but I cam across this today...

1666448137286.png

Also....

1666448189397.png

1666448221990.png

1666448250071.png

1666448279033.png

1666448387628.png

Governor Stitt, Commissioner Reed Clarify Kids in Oklahoma Not Required to Get COVID Vaccine to Attend School​

From the Federal Register:

Purpose: The committee is charged with advising the Director, CDC, on the use of immunizing agents. In addition, under 42 U.S.C. 1396s, the committee is mandated to establish and periodically review and, as appropriate, revise the list of vaccines for administration to vaccine-eligible children through the Vaccines for Children (VFC) program, along with schedules regarding dosing interval, dosage, and contraindications to administration of vaccines. Further, under provisions of the Affordable Care Act, section 2713 of the Public Health Service Act, immunization recommendations of the ACIP that have been approved by the CDC Director and appear on CDC immunization schedules must be covered by applicable health plans.

Matters To Be Considered: The agenda will include discussions on influenza vaccines, pneumococcal vaccine, meningococcal vaccines, respiratory syncytial virus vaccine, rotavirus vaccine, dengue vaccines, adult immunization schedule, child/adolescent immunization schedule, COVID-19 vaccines and Chikungunya vaccine. Recommendation votes on pneumococcal, adult immunization schedule, child/adolescent immunization schedule and COVID-19 vaccines are scheduled. A Vaccines for Children (VFC) vote on COVID-19 vaccine is scheduled. Agenda items are subject to change as priorities dictate. For more information on the meeting agenda visit .

More in the next post of mine on how you can take action to ensure your voice is heard, if you are so inclined.

It seems CDC is promoting homeschooling.

Anyone stupid enough to give this shot to their children….

Please go to your pediatrician and have a complete physical with an EKG AND complete cardio analysis prior to taking the shot so you have a baseline.

If you do not, I can only assume you hate your child.

30% chance of mycarditis after the shot for children.

WAKE UP.

Remember when DiBlasio said you get a free burger and fries if you risk your life by taking an experimental gene therapy shot?

Dems are psychotic soulless ghouls.

DIE FOR A BURGER AND FRIES?

The guy who invented the mRNA technology was BANNED FROM SOCIAL MEDIA FOR EXPLAINING IT SHOULD NOT BE USED AS A UNIVERSAL VAX FOR COVID.

Way to go, cult, you fuck dipshits.

The guy who invented it tried to warn you morons…..and you banned him. :blowpop:

Forum List

Back