CDC Recommends Handshaking be replaced with Jazz Handing

Your wrists have to be pretty strong to maintain a decent and worthy jazz hand.

What's next, everybody wear pink?

Nope. Next is no more mass gatherings, screw you and your right to peacefully assemble. lol.

County of Santa Clara Issues Order to Cancel Mass Gatherings
Oh please...why do you Pubs always go off the deep end. End of assembly??? This must be a new rightist talking point as I am seeing it everywhere. I guess you all would rather we all get infected than take a few precautions for a couple of weeks.

My advice...

Act like Adults! Is it really so hard to refrain from an action for a short time for the sake of the common good! Geeeeeesh

OK, jazz hands are fine. But I'm not puttin' on the blackface makeup.

002C4D0D00000258-6251025-Larry_Parks_portrayed_Al_Jolson_THE_JOLSON_STORY_1946_-a-3_1538962612829.jpg

End of assembly??? This must be a new rightist talking point as I am seeing it everywhere.

Wait. So, the county of Santa Clara did not issue an order of cancellation of mass gatherings?

And what's a rightist? lol.

End of assembly??? This must be a new rightist talking point as I am seeing it everywhere.

Wait. So, the county of Santa Clara did not issue an order of cancellation of mass gatherings?

And what's a rightist? lol.
No it was your interpretation.

You wrote: "Next is no more mass gatherings, screw you and your right to peacefully assemble. lol.

What does refraining from public gathering have to do with "screw you and your right to peacefully assemble."

You seem to be saying that these preventative actions are somehow an insidious government conspiracy to deprive us of our Constitution rights to assemble.

I have read that elsewhere today.

WTF?

You wrote: "Next is no more mass gatherings, screw you and your right to peacefully assemble. lol.

What does refraining from public gathering have to do with "screw you and your right to peacefully assemble."

It seems to me that a peaceful assembly is a mass gathering. Is it not? And I just showed you a government order cancelling mass gatherings. That means screw your right to peacefully assemble.

Do you even English, bro?

By the way. How do you suppose the order will be enforced?

It seems to me that a peaceful assembly is a mass gathering. Is it not? And I just showed you a government order cancelling mass gatherings. That means screw your right to peacefully assemble.

Do you even English, bro?

By the way. How do you suppose the order will be enforced?
You have the right to get in with a mass gathering of people ALLLLLLL you want.

You have the right to get in with a mass gathering of people ALLLLLLL you want.

Yes, I know. In fact, if I lived there, I'd probably gather up a hundred or so people to stand out in front of the local government building holding up signs saying that this is a mass gathering protesting your order of cancellation of mass gatherings. And maybe a few signs asking what they're gonna do about it. lol.

But...my question is how is it that the county thinks it can come in and say, wait, no, no mass gatherings, they're cancelled, sorry.

Forum List

Back