CDC: Outbreak in 12 states due to rats carrying virus transmittable to humans

Meh this is all over the world and has been for ages. Just need to figure out how it got into these pet rats.

On the plus side, the effects are basically a bad cold. There's a low chance for it to have more serious manifestation.

This guy is pretty good he has appeared on Infowars quite often, he knows his stuff. he put out great information to that zika virus bs where the public was getting freaked out about it all, claiming the mosquitoes were transferring it he had that theory seemingly debunked.

It was routine for doctors all over America to send blood samples from patients they’d diagnosed with Swine Flu, or the “most likely” Swine Flu patients, to labs for testing. And overwhelmingly, those samples were coming back with the result: not Swine Flu, not any kind of flu.

That was the big secret. That’s what the CDC was hiding. That’s why they stopped reporting Swine Flu case numbers. That’s what Attkisson had discovered. That’s why she was shut down.

But it gets even worse.

Because about three weeks after Attkisson’s findings were published on the CBS News website, the CDC, obviously in a panic, decided to double down. If one lie is exposed, tell an even bigger one. A much bigger one.

CDC “Spider” Scientists attack the CDC, blow the lid off

Meh I'm fully vaccinated, kids were too, but I figure folks should have the right to make that choice themselves. Also think that parents should be allowed to home school without all the bullshit government interference - related, I don't think kids should be forced into K-12 by law. I figure if a few folks want their kids stupid and/or sick whatever. Not a hell of a lot of sympathy. I do know we survived as a species for thousands of years /without/ vaccines so hey I doubt it's going to end the world...

That said, you want your kids in public school, then suck it up and get those vaccines on transmutable diseases, you have a right to choose so long as your choice doesn't effect others.

Meh I'm fully vaccinated, kids were too, but I figure folks should have the right to make that choice themselves. Also think that parents should be allowed to home school without all the bullshit government interference - related, I don't think kids should be forced into K-12 by law. I figure if a few folks want their kids stupid and/or sick whatever. Not a hell of a lot of sympathy. I do know we survived as a species for thousands of years /without/ vaccines so hey I doubt it's going to end the world...

That said, you want your kids in public school, then suck it up and get those vaccines on transmutable diseases, you have a right to choose so long as your choice doesn't effect others.
I'm fully vaccinated as well. I also don't have a problem with GMO food. You get more for your money, I've never fell sick from GMO food.

GMO is a whatever to me as well. I'm looking at 90% of our fruits and vegies are modified from 'base' to fit what we what - Carrots being the huge one (hint, they didn't used to be orange kiddies)

GMO is a whatever to me as well. I'm looking at 90% of our fruits and vegies are modified from 'base' to fit what we what - Carrots being the huge one (hint, they didn't used to be orange kiddies)
Corn itself is GMO...it started off as a single small cluster of seeds and the Native Americans tinkered with it to get the cobs we have today.

I'm fully vaccinated as well. I also don't have a problem with GMO food. You get more for your money, I've never fell sick from GMO food.

The guy that proved GMO causes tumors had to renig is evidence Hmm I wonder why... Monstanto is gonna kill you dude, you will be fine for awhile, but if you saw the real research from those who have proven it....
either way we're pretty much fkd from it. That was the plan though.

upload_2017-1-27_22-29-11.png

Like I said 90%, hell even potatoes have been genetically modified. Damn near everything we buy has been, eggs, cows, chickens, list goes on and on.

Corn itself is GMO...it started off as a single small cluster of seeds and the Native Americans tinkered with it to get the cobs we have today.

You know Monsanto is the same bastard who created AGENT ORANGE, we know what happened to those who were around that crap.

JUNE 12, 2012, 1:21 AM| Genetically modified "Agent Orange corn" can withstand a herbicide that kills so-called super-weeds. But, some critics are saying that will lead to more use of toxic chemicals. Sharyl Attkisson reports.

Like I said 90%, hell even potatoes have been genetically modified. Damn near everything we buy has been, eggs, cows, chickens, list goes on and on.

But if enough of us stop just taking it and bending over, and start fighting this sob, I would like to say we could stop it. But it infects other foods miles away.
This bastard can even sue farmers if he wants for the hell of it ( in so many words), If a farmer wants to sue the gmo prick they can't.
GMO seeds can't be re grown which has also destroyed many farmers crops, it's also causing the animals to get sick the corn they feed them.

upload_2017-1-27_22-38-33.png

Deformities, sickness & livestock deaths: the real cost of glyphosate & GM animal feed?

The guy that proved GMO causes tumors had to renig is evidence Hmm I wonder why... Monstanto is gonna kill you dude, you will be fine for awhile, but if you saw the real research from those who have proven it....
either way we're pretty much fkd from it. That was the plan though.

View attachment 109106
Don't worry about me, brother. I'll be fine. I'm healthy as an ox and strong as one too.

Yeah we're not going back on most of it... Carrots were modified in the 1700s, potatoes modified multiple times 1750 through 1950's, etc. etc.

The injection method of GMO just kind of speeds up the process, essentially bypassing natural evolution of the same mutations that we've always cross-bred, or selectively bred, everything for (various reasons, like carrots being orange as a nod to a Dutch dude, William of Orange) I say put a sticker on it and if someones worried they're more than welcome to not buy.

Forum List

Back