CCP Demands We Destroy All COVID Data

If the CCP demands it, then the GOP will be obeying.

Everyone else, not so much.

The GOP has to obey. No more cash from China if they don't, and the GOP needs that Chinese money.

What scum.

All of those who pushed for the COVID poison should be hanged.

That's all I want.

I bet Biden starts putting out directives to destroy all of the COVID data including mortality rates and vaccine statuses.

Why would he do that? How could he do that? First off, that data is controlled by the states. There are several states that there is a real possibility that the data has been fudged by right wing politicians...Georgia, Florida, Texas, and South Dakota. I suspect more deaths than reported. But you keep on your China narratives..:)

What a POS

He should be hanged first....Fauci the American Mengele

1709516087932.png

I bet Biden starts putting out directives to destroy all of the COVID data including mortality rates and vaccine statuses.

This article is based on an anonymous whistle blower. The only folks carrying it, are INFORWARS, and Epoch Times.

It doesn't meet the standards of traditional journalism, because really?

If you read it carefully, it has no second source, and is little more than gossip.

Can you find any authoritative or second source that would prove this claim? With China's membership in the WHO, this claim is quite a stretch, TBH.

CCP Demands Destruction of All COVID-19 Data, Source Suggests​

". . . Recently, Mr. Chen (pseudonym) from Changsha, Hunan, disclosed to the Chinese language edition of The Epoch Times that his friend holds a leadership role in a local hospital. “He told me directly: the government is instructing health departments across the country to eradicate all COVID-19-related data, including information on the entire epidemic prevention process and vaccination records. They must obliterate all data without leaving a trace, and computer records must be deleted entirely,” said Mr. Chen.

“He stressed that this directive is nationwide and unquestionably true,” said Mr. Chen. . . "

Like most members of the conservative death-cult, skye will never forgive the moral people for saving a million lives (just in the USA). Conservative death-cult members had pledged to deliver those million corpses as burnt offerings to Moloch, and their master Moloch is displeased with their failure.

This article is based on an anonymous whistle blower. The only folks carrying it, are INFORWARS, and Epoch Times.

It doesn't meet the standards of traditional journalism, because really?

If you read it carefully, it has no second source, and is little more than gossip.

Can you find any authoritative or second source that would prove this claim? With China's membership in the WHO, this claim is quite a stretch, TBH.

CCP Demands Destruction of All COVID-19 Data, Source Suggests​

". . . Recently, Mr. Chen (pseudonym) from Changsha, Hunan, disclosed to the Chinese language edition of The Epoch Times that his friend holds a leadership role in a local hospital. “He told me directly: the government is instructing health departments across the country to eradicate all COVID-19-related data, including information on the entire epidemic prevention process and vaccination records. They must obliterate all data without leaving a trace, and computer records must be deleted entirely,” said Mr. Chen.

“He stressed that this directive is nationwide and unquestionably true,” said Mr. Chen. . . "
This is the second time in 2 days that I saw the story.

You and I both know how hard it is these days to track down stories, considering all of the censorship and algorithms designed to prevent us from searching for information.

It makes sense though, due to the fact that they keep finding out more and more about how fake COVID was and how dangerous vaccines are.

They've been doing some digging.....and they're finding some alarming things about the way they handled COVID and the health effects vaccines are having on the human body.

Just because the excess deaths are coming out to prove that the jabs have a high cost to benefit risk, does not mean governments are destroying the data.

. . . YET! But yes, folks are mad as hell, and powerful monied interests are paying shills into a gaslighting operation all across corporate and social media.

Most folks should know by now, unless you are older than sixty-five, or in a high risk health group, these products, are not a wise thing to take.

Even then, you should probably consult your doctor and read up on your specific health needs.

It MIGHT mean, they are hiding or concealing it. . . and folks need to ask their PHP about this.

I have been aware of THIS story for some time now. And how the establishment has been hiding this truth.

It was part of the reason they censored all dissent in the beginning, and deployed state and foundation affiliated "fact-checkers," to quash dissent.

What scum.

That's all I want.

A lot of folks share your anger. . but getting to the facts, restoring faith in the system, and knowing, or having faith that the vast majority of your fellow Americans were acting in good faith, and just doing what they thought was best to save lives. . . will ultimately bring back a sane medical system. This is something WE ALL WANT AGAIN.

Vengeance and threats of sanctions will only lead to a further erosion of trust and of division in the system.

How will we get the real data on how many were saved by the jabs, versus how many are now actually dying, as we KNOW, the regulatory agencies are currently in the pocket of BIG PHARMA?

We can't. Not unless folks like you, and the rest of America stop making such threats. . . otherwise? Yeah, they just might wipe out that data to save their own hides.

Dr. Peter McCullough: A Lethal "Turbo Cancer" Appearing Soon After mRNA Vaccination – Ask Dr. Drew

Jan 17, 6:00 pm EST

Del Bigtree on The Amazon Files: Subpoenaed Emails Show White House Pressured Amazon To CENSOR Books on Vaccines & COVID – Ask Dr. Drew​

Feb 7, 6:00 pm EST

Just because the excess deaths are coming out to prove that the jabs have a high cost to benefit risk, does not mean governments are destroying the data.

. . . YET! But yes, folks are mad as hell, and powerful monied interests are paying shills into a gaslighting operation all across corporate and social media.

Most folks should know by now, unless you are older than sixty-five, or in a high risk health group, these products, are not a wise thing to take.

Even then, you should probably consult your doctor and read up on your specific health needs.

It MIGHT mean, they are hiding or concealing it. . . and folks need to ask their PHP about this.

I have been aware of THIS story for some time now. And how the establishment has been hiding this truth.

It was part of the reason they censored all dissent in the beginning, and deployed state and foundation affiliated "fact-checkers," to quash dissent.

A lot of folks share your anger. . but getting to the facts, restoring faith in the system, and knowing, or having faith that the vast majority of your fellow Americans were acting in good faith, and just doing what they thought was best to save lives. . . will ultimately bring back a sane medical system. This is something WE ALL WANT AGAIN.

Vengeance and threats of sanctions will only lead to a further erosion of trust and of division in the system.

How will we get the real data on how many were saved by the jabs, versus how many are now actually dying, as we KNOW, the regulatory agencies are currently in the pocket of BIG PHARMA?

We can't. Not unless folks like you, and the rest of America stop making such threats. . . otherwise? Yeah, they just might wipe out that data to save their own hides.

Dr. Peter McCullough: A Lethal "Turbo Cancer" Appearing Soon After mRNA Vaccination – Ask Dr. Drew

Jan 17, 6:00 pm EST

Del Bigtree on The Amazon Files: Subpoenaed Emails Show White House Pressured Amazon To CENSOR Books on Vaccines & COVID – Ask Dr. Drew​

Feb 7, 6:00 pm EST

On one hand you agree that the story has merit, but on the other hand.......you dismiss it.

My advice is keep an open mind to just how evil these people are.
They've proved to be everything we've feared, and then some.
I wouldn't put anything past these folks. And it's not restricted to the Democrat Party. Both sides are involved.
Communists will do just about anything to hide the truth.

It makes sense though, due to the fact that they keep finding out more and more about how fake COVID was and how dangerous vaccines are.
Nope, it makes absolutely NO sense, considering the negotiations that are going on now with the WHO's global pandemic treaty, due in May. (Which China is part of that. . . )

The analysis of China's statement on that;

China and the WHO pandemic treaty: a dive into stance, underpinnings, and implications​

1709519664528.png

"Overall, China supports global outbreak information sharing with protections against stigma and in line with other instruments."

UMMMMM . . . folks are going to immediately notice if all the COVID data is missing. :rolleyes:

On one hand you agree that the story has merit, but on the other hand.......you dismiss it.

They've proved to be everything we've feared, and then some.
I wouldn't put anything past these folks.
Communists we do just about anything to hide the truth.
The part about the cost benefit analysis I agree, that has merit.

The part about governments erasing or manipulating the data. .. . I am a bit more suspect on.

. . . although, I did just hear a story from the MSM, CBS news I believe it was, where they "re-analyzed the data," from the COVID period. . and it told them that "Zoom meetings," were more likely to cause folks to turn to drinking, which then would cause risky health behaviors. . .

. . . and then THIS, is what has caused an increase in the excess death statistics in the past few years.

No, seriously, that is the current gas-lighting explanations on the increase in excess death ratios. . . :booze:

:auiqs.jpg:

Nope, it makes absolutely NO sense, considering the negotiations that are going on now with the WHO's global pandemic treaty, due in May. (Which China is part of that. . . )

The analysis of China's statement on that;

China and the WHO pandemic treaty: a dive into stance, underpinnings, and implications​

View attachment 911978

"Overall, China supports global outbreak information sharing with protections against stigma and in line with other instruments."

UMMMMM . . . folks are going to immediately notice if all the COVID data is missing. :rolleyes:
Since when have they had to make sense.

I remember how they kept saying that there was no evidence that the election was stolen.
And when they do an audit there are always so many conditions designed to prevent true discovery.
Now they're finding that the people handling the election have been destroying evidence to prevent discovery.

You shouldn't tell me to keep an open mind.

Dale Smith, LA Ram Fan, Eots and I were telling the rest of you how it all worked, before it all went to shit a loooooong time ago.

:rolleyes:

Trust me, I have an open mind. I just want facts I can verify.

Forum List

Back