CBS President: New Nancy Drew will NOT be white

Oh and the president there is a Jew. So no surprise.Jews control media and are leading the charge in erasing white culture,heritage and overall the white race.

Blackmailed probably by the REV Al the loser Sharpton.

oh shoot, can I say blackmail? really who cares. those book were around when I was kid and I'm 61.

CBS President: New 'Nancy Drew' Actress Will Not Be White

diversity=less white people

Its OK my kids won't be watching the anti white propaganda or any new movie that's made. They read the old hardy boys and nancy drew books.

They are going to over-reach with this crap, like BBC is doing. BBC now actually having programmes set in Medieval Period featuring Multiculturism in TINY villages, also they had programme about The Vikings and there was a black Viking.

They are deliberately mis-portraying History to fit the Multiculturism crap and it's wrong and I heard that many Conservative MPs are very annoyed and are going to bring this up in House of Commons.

In America, Hollywood VERY anti-white Agenda. Even I know that Nancy Drew written as a white girl....this sort of Hate Crowd want next James Bond to be a black man....Ian Fleming wouldn't approve.

Blackmailed probably by the REV Al the loser Sharpton.

oh shoot, can I say blackmail? really who cares. those book were around when I was kid and I'm 61.

This is a good question. Is the word blackmail racist? Also snow is white....SNOW IS RACIST!

Will she speak ebonics? Will her name be Shanqica? The hardy boys could be called Leroy and Cornelius.

CBS President: New 'Nancy Drew' Actress Will Not Be White

diversity=less white people

Its OK my kids won't be watching the anti white propaganda or any new movie that's made. They read the old hardy boys and nancy drew books.

They are going to over-reach with this crap, like BBC is doing. BBC now actually having programmes set in Medieval Period featuring Multiculturism in TINY villages, also they had programme about The Vikings and there was a black Viking.

They are deliberately mis-portraying History to fit the Multiculturism crap and it's wrong and I heard that many Conservative MPs are very annoyed and are going to bring this up in House of Commons.

In America, Hollywood VERY anti-white Agenda. Even I know that Nancy Drew written as a white girl....this sort of Hate Crowd want next James Bond to be a black man....Ian Fleming wouldn't approve.
Youre an idiot. Some of the Vikings were Black people. Thorhall comes to mind.

Forum List

Back