CBS News: “Confirmed: Obama’s Birth Certificate Not Authentic”

Um, this was NOT a CBS news story.
This was a CBS affiliate reporting. CBS NEWS is not the same as a story run by a local affiliate.

So you LIED in the SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR OP. Nice start! Way to prove you're either woefully stupid or a liar.

Second, a group of volunteers, lacking expertise and or even any sort of credentials is hardly a basis for a definitive investigation. On what basis did they reach their conclusions?

What force of law does this "investigation" have? Oh, NONE! Because it was done by VOLUNTEERS.
If you'd like, we could "investigate" Ricky Santorum and say OUR panel has evidence Ricky goes on south American trips to have sex with underage boys.

How embarrassing for you to have posted this and shown how utterly clueless you are.

I hope you will remember this the next time someone posts that FOX sued to be able to lie, when the lawsuit they're talking about was against one of their affiliates.

So, I have a question...

I remember reading, long ago somewhere, that "draft dodgers" - that is, people who refused to sign up for Selective Service, back when that was a requirement - would be refused employment by the Federal Government. Does anyone else know about this? Is this still the case? I know, Gerald Ford offered amnesty to draft dodgers, but did that include the right to seek Federal employment? The reason I ask, is because they also pointed out that Obama's Selective Service registration appears to be a forgery.

So, if there are/were people who were turned down for Federal jobs for this reason, wouldn't they be entitled to file a massive class-action suit against the government?

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012 - YouTube

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012 - YouTube!

Comment: So same thing that was proven just a year ago. Isn't photoshop fun crooks and cheats

I'm convinced the birther in that video is retarded. I have downloaded the same White House website birth certificate they have, and I have seen the layers they are talking about.

Now, if you were the registrar and made a COPY of an official birth record, you are going to sign your name with the CURRENT DATE to that copy. Your signature and date is the official certification that the copy is an accurate representation of the original.

So of course your signature and date is not going to be on the original. It will need to be overlaid on the copy of the original.

And that is exactly what you see in those layers. You have to be retarded to not get that.

Some of the other layers in the document are the letters "Non" in the word "None" in block 17a of the document.

So read what block 17a is: Type of Occupation Outside Home During Pregnancy.

Oh. My. God. They mysteriously altered Obama's mother's occupation while she was pregnant.

(cue doom music)

What could they have possibly replaced with "Non" that ends with the letter e? Anyone? Anyone? What horrible occupation could mama have had while pregnant that is four letters and ends in e that must be covered up?

Dun-dun-dunnnnnnnnhhhhhhh!!!!

Commie? No, no. Doesn't fit. Whore? Maybe could squeeze that in there, but I doubt it.

The remaining layers are in blocks 20 and 22.

Block 20 is "Date accepted by local registrar". The characters AUG - 8 196 are a separate image (layer) from the document.

Block 22 is "Date accepted by Reg. General". You can see the word "Date" is a separate image along with "AUG - 8 1 6" out of AUG - 8 1961.

You don't even need Adobe Illustrator to see all of these characters are a lighter shade than the characters in the rest of the document. Click on the link I have provided above and see for yourself.

If this was some attempt to hide something, you think this is the best the government could do? An alteration visible to the naked eye?

But what the maniac birthers are hoping you DON'T notice is that Obama's name, place of birth, and time and date of birth are all untouched.

Why are the layers present? Who knows. Possibly the ink had faded over time and did not copy well enough to be legible, so they touched them up.

As for the green background, yes that was added. That was overlaid in order to provide a place for the present day State Registrar to sign and date the copy as accurate to the original.

There is no big mystery here.

I clicked on the link you provided. It says "404 Page Not Found
The page you're looking for is currently unavailable to view

We've been upgrading our site. It is possible that this page has been moved or renamed. You can use your browser's Back button to return to the previous page, go to the homepage, or you can browse or search for the information you're looking for."

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012 - YouTube

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012 - YouTube!

Comment: So same thing that was proven just a year ago. Isn't photoshop fun crooks and cheats

I'm convinced the birther in that video is retarded. I have downloaded the same White House website birth certificate they have, and I have seen the layers they are talking about.

Now, if you were the registrar and made a COPY of an official birth record, you are going to sign your name with the CURRENT DATE to that copy. Your signature and date is the official certification that the copy is an accurate representation of the original.

So of course your signature and date is not going to be on the original. It will need to be overlaid on the copy of the original.

And that is exactly what you see in those layers. You have to be retarded to not get that.

Some of the other layers in the document are the letters "Non" in the word "None" in block 17a of the document.

So read what block 17a is: Type of Occupation Outside Home During Pregnancy.

Oh. My. God. They mysteriously altered Obama's mother's occupation while she was pregnant.

(cue doom music)

What could they have possibly replaced with "Non" that ends with the letter e? Anyone? Anyone? What horrible occupation could mama have had while pregnant that is four letters and ends in e that must be covered up?

Dun-dun-dunnnnnnnnhhhhhhh!!!!

Commie? No, no. Doesn't fit. Whore? Maybe could squeeze that in there, but I doubt it.

The remaining layers are in blocks 20 and 22.

Block 20 is "Date accepted by local registrar". The characters AUG - 8 196 are a separate image (layer) from the document.

Block 22 is "Date accepted by Reg. General". You can see the word "Date" is a separate image along with "AUG - 8 1 6" out of AUG - 8 1961.

You don't even need Adobe Illustrator to see all of these characters are a lighter shade than the characters in the rest of the document. Click on the link I have provided above and see for yourself.

If this was some attempt to hide something, you think this is the best the government could do? An alteration visible to the naked eye?

But what the maniac birthers are hoping you DON'T notice is that Obama's name, place of birth, and time and date of birth are all untouched.

Why are the layers present? Who knows. Possibly the ink had faded over time and did not copy well enough to be legible, so they touched them up.

As for the green background, yes that was added. That was overlaid in order to provide a place for the present day State Registrar to sign and date the copy as accurate to the original.

There is no big mystery here.

I clicked on the link you provided. It says "404 Page Not Found
The page you're looking for is currently unavailable to view

We've been upgrading our site. It is possible that this page has been moved or renamed. You can use your browser's Back button to return to the previous page, go to the homepage, or you can browse or search for the information you're looking for."

It's a conspiracy to hide the fake. :eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXXH3SyNMaM]Obama's Birth Certificate - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tfZGfS8pQo]President Obama's birth certificate is fraud and a crime. - YouTube[/ame]

this is a harbinger... young people and blacks, both incredibly courageous to to so are posting, at an alarming rate.

this story is becoming wildfire, as it should have a year ago....
there is no stopping this now... good people will not be oppressed, just like the founding fathers....

the use of race labeling and race baiting will no longer be tolerated/go unchallenged by the average american.

Last edited:
This was a CBS affiliate reporting. CBS NEWS is not the same as a story run by a local affiliate.
So you LIED in the SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR OP. Nice start! Way to prove you're either woefully stupid or a liar.

Second, a group of volunteers, lacking expertise and or even any sort of credentials is hardly a basis for a definitive investigation. On what basis did they reach their conclusions?

What force of law does this "investigation" have? Oh, NONE! Because it was done by VOLUNTEERS.
If you'd like, we could "investigate" Ricky Santorum and say OUR panel has evidence Ricky goes on south American trips to have sex with underage boys.

How embarrassing for you to have posted this and shown how utterly clueless you are.

REALLY?
You are bashing volunteers?
Here is your group of volunteers:

The “Cold Case Posse,” however, has been described as a “posse within the posse,” consisting of volunteers with professional experience in conducting investigations, including individuals chosen because of their professional backgrounds in law enforcement, as well as lawyers who have participated in criminal or civil cases and individuals with specialized skills in fields ranging from accounting to conducting criminal forensic examinations

I don't condemn nor condone what they are doing.
But I will take you to task for minimizing 'evil' volunteers.

'Good Cop/Bad Cop.' That's the scam the Globalist Elite have run on us. First they gave us George Bush the 'Bad Cop' and then they gave us Barack Obama the 'Good Cop.' Barack Obama was invented to be the 'Savior' of America. These people are devilishly smart. In reality, Barack Obama is George Bush. He's getting set to run a $Billion Presidential Campaign. Now where do people think he's gonna get all that cash from? Watch 'The Obama Deception' Movie. It will be an enlightening but also a bit disturbing experience.

excellent movie ! this obama thing is the world's biggest case of denial...
i will die laughing if there are videos of obama and ayers/dhorn from the eighties...

he was just some guy at columbia we talked about writing books...

You still can't answer why an honest and legitimate investigation into this matter would employ Corsi.

I think Arpaio is a dunce, but I didn't think he was this stupid.

they didn't employ corsi... dr. corsi is the world's leading authority on the subject.
think woodward and bernstein (redford and hoffman really). they weren't "employed" by jawarski. they broke the story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Jaworski did they make money and fame from nixon's demise ? of course. i'll bet there are democrat examples of investigative journalists beyond that.

anti birthers are going to be pointed out as how hateful they've been all this time. and for what, an unknown from the greasy chicago machine... you all should have vetted him... you caused this mess, not us.

i'm going to write a book when it's all out.

Last edited:
Yup.....you caught us

We have been planning this for fifty years and will not be brought down by a stinking YouTube video

Breitbart was not sufficient warning?

Just between the two of us...
....if the President addressed the nation and stated that he was born elsewhere, the truth is you'd still vote for him....

....True?

C'mon.....'fess up.

Don't need to worry about it, he was born here. ;)

Someone's avoiding the question....♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮

REALLY?

The “Cold Case Posse,” however, has been described as a “posse within the posse,” consisting of volunteers with professional experience in conducting investigations, including individuals chosen because of their professional backgrounds in law enforcement, as well as lawyers who have participated in criminal or civil cases and individuals with specialized skills in fields ranging from accounting to conducting criminal forensic examinations

When the KKK lynched blacks in the south, they always had volunteers.

Volunteering unto itself doesn't bestow virtue. It's the cause people volunteer for.

Why was the "posse" made up of birthers?

excellent movie ! this obama thing is the world's biggest case of denial...
i will die laughing if there are videos of obama and ayers/dhorn from the eighties...

he was just some guy at columbia we talked about writing books...

You still can't answer why an honest and legitimate investigation into this matter would employ Corsi.

they didn't employ corsi... dr. corsi is the world's leading authority on the subject.
think woodward and bernstein (redford and hoffman really). they weren't "employed" by jawarski. they broke the story.

Leon Jaworski - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia did they make money and fame from nixon's demise ? of course. i'll bet there are democrat examples of investigative journalists beyond that.

anti birthers are going to be pointed out as how hateful they've been all this time. and for what, an unknown from the greasy chicago machine... you all should have vetted him... you caused this mess, not us.

They certainly did. His name is on the report, doofus.

Corsi is biased. His involvement impeaches the "investigation".

Leon Jaworski - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia did they make money and fame from nixon's demise ? of course. i'll bet there are democrat examples of investigative journalists beyond that.

your involment impeaches this forum... douchebag, you are the carrier of conjecture and inference.
let's see what the facts are, run up the flagpole and who salutes. there's no hurry here. that's what bugs you the most. you can stop it.

The dishonesty of the OP is indicative of the dishonesty of the entire birther movement.

That's how they roll.

that's how obama hooked you, now we just have to agree on a price.

strangely compelling isn't it, when your blood begins to boil with betrayal, which by the way is the sick feeling in your stomach about now, you and seventy million others.

case in point... this alinksy bullshit...

Volunteering unto itself doesn't bestow virtue. It's the cause people volunteer for.

Last edited:

REALLY?

It wasn't made up of birthers. It was made up of experts who were going to put Arpaio in his place and prove the BC was genuine. The whole point of the examination was to prove that the birthers were wrong.

your involment impeaches this forum... douchebag, you are the carrier of conjecture and inference.
let's see what the facts are, run up the flagpole and who salutes. there's no hurry here. that's what bugs you the most. you can stop it.

Like I said. You've got nothing.............

You can't refute that having a person on the investigation team who published a book that made identical claims to the "investigation" findings deems the findings completely worthless.

Arpaio must think people like you are pretty stupid to buy this dreck.

Apparently, he was right.

The dishonesty of the OP is indicative of the dishonesty of the entire birther movement.

That's how they roll.

that's how obama hooked you, now we just have to agree on a price.

strangely compelling isn't it, when your blood begins to boil with betrayal, which by the way is the sick feeling in your stomach about now, you and seventy million others.

case in point... this alinksy bullshit...

Alinsky?

What in the fuck are you talking about? Your two neurons are firing on overdrive right now, aren't they?

REALLY?

It wasn't made up of birthers. It was made up of experts who were going to put Arpaio in his place and prove the BC was genuine. The whole point of the examination was to prove that the birthers were wrong.

Oh really?

azcentral.com blogs - E.J. Montini's Columns & Blog - EJMontini - Conspiracy theory: Was Arpaio duped?

Given Corsi's proximity to the investigation it is ludicrous that the sheriff would suggest that his investigators went into the inquiry without any political agenda. How could the sheriff not know all this? Likewise, how could he not know that many of the questions raised by his posse’s investigation have been raised previously and debunked? Or at least called into question.

What federal law, what Court decision, what part of the Constitution requires a birth certificate for elgibilty to become president?

None of those are needed if the president in question is a democrat.

I just have to laugh every time someone starts a birther thread.

And the response by the true believers is equally amusing.

What federal law, what Court decision, what part of the Constitution requires a birth certificate for elgibilty to become president?

None of those are needed if the president in question is a democrat.

I just have to laugh every time someone starts a birther thread.

And the response by the true believers is equally amusing.

The State of Hawaii verifies Obama was born in the state of Hawaii and issues a COLB.

Under the full faith and credit clause, nothing else is germane to the issue.

Why are we still talking about this?

The State of Hawaii verifies Obama was born in the state of Hawaii and issues a COLB.

Under the full faith and credit clause, nothing else is germane to the issue.

Why are we still talking about this?

Because many on the right refuse to accept the will of the voters. They try to accomplish through insanity what they can’t accomplish through the ballot box.

Forum List

Back