CBS gets copy of Sept. 15th CIA talking points

Really? You have that, do you?

Please link the direct transcript as soon as you can. Because as far as I know, all we have is the interpretations of various congresspeople, all with agendas of their own.

Peter King, for instance, is one of Washington's top spinners.

red-herring.jpg

and/or

Strawman-light.jpg

angle.

David Petraeus was going to tell the world about Obama deciding to blame a video despite being told otherwise.

"Hey, Barack, I said, it was terrorists. And he says, 'Well, I want to blame it on a video just for the lulz.'"

Even though he was told it was terrorists, Obama chose to go with blaming the video because...he was born in Kenya.

So the FBI was called and they jumped in their time machine and retroactively began investigating Petraeus for some sleaze, and they hit paydirt.

They took him down so he would not testify. And they were successful at achieving this goal.

They even managed to go back in time and get House Leader Cantor earlier this year to schedule a Congressional recess around election time so when the Benghazi attack occurred, no hearings would begin until after the nine million dead illegal Mexican felons could re-elect Obama. Congress is usually in session during the last weeks of an election cycle. No, really!

Excuse me. It's time for me to tune in Rush and get more information.

Why not like every other night, tune in to Jon Stewart.

I don't watch Jon Stewart for the same reason I don't listen to Rush Limbaugh.

Because doing so leads to the mentally defective thinking so prevalent on this board that I was satirizing above.

Please link the direct transcript as soon as you can. Because as far as I know, all we have is the interpretations of various congresspeople, all with agendas of their own.

(Useless Photos signifying nothing)

angle.

So, in your little world, any information that comes from a Democrat second-hand is suspect...

While any information that comes from a Republican second-hand is obviously the truth.

Correct?

Yeah, that pretty much invalidates your credibility. Thanks for playing though.

(Useless Photos signifying nothing)

angle.

So, in your little world, any information that comes from a Democrat second-hand is suspect...

While any information that comes from a Republican second-hand is obviously the truth.

Correct?

Yeah, that pretty much invalidates your credibility. Thanks for playing though.

Pray tell, how do you in your infinte wisdom derive that? There's a thread from the Clinton Broadcast System a/ka/ CBS that says the same. I suppose you're capable of finding it on your own, no?

Last edited:
David Petraeus was going to tell the world about Obama deciding to blame a video despite being told otherwise.

"Hey, Barack, I said, it was terrorists. And he says, 'Well, I want to blame it on a video just for the lulz.'"

Even though he was told it was terrorists, Obama chose to go with blaming the video because...he was born in Kenya.

So the FBI was called and they jumped in their time machine and retroactively began investigating Petraeus for some sleaze, and they hit paydirt.

They took him down so he would not testify. And they were successful at achieving this goal.

They even managed to go back in time and get House Leader Cantor earlier this year to schedule a Congressional recess around election time so when the Benghazi attack occurred, no hearings would begin until after the nine million dead illegal Mexican felons could re-elect Obama. Congress is usually in session during the last weeks of an election cycle. No, really!

Why not like every other night, tune in to Jon Stewart.

I don't watch Jon Stewart for the same reason I don't listen to Rush Limbaugh.

Because doing so leads to the mentally defective thinking so prevalent on this board that I was satirizing above.

Glad to see you took my sarcasm in stride as well. :clap2:

Obama is a goddamned liar. The White House and the CIA watched video from a drone of the whole fuckin' thing...and did NOTHING to stop it!

Obama is a disgrace to the office of President. He should be impeached!

Hurt Much?

You are something shot right out of a pigs ass.

And they say I'm under the age of 8. I'm 8 1/2. :tongue: (Doing that while talking about pig's asses would probably make warrior quite happy.)

Pray tell, how do you in your infinte wisdom derive that? There's a thread from the Clinton Broadcast System a/ka/ CBS that says the same. I suppose you're capable of finding it on your own, no?

I'm not really sure what media outlet printed it matters at all.

We do not have the transcript of what Petraeus actually said, and neither do they.

We just have the second-hand interpretations provided us by the politicians he was talking to. Interpretations that tend to differ depending on who you ask, and what party the belong to.

The initial post I was replying to specifically claimed that we had "Petraeus' testimony".

We do not. Unless you had a recording device in the closed-door hearing room in question.

We do not have the transcript of what Petraeus actually said, and neither do they.

We just have the second-hand interpretations provided us by the politicians he was talking to. Interpretations that tend to differ depending on who you ask, and what party the belong to.

The initial post I was replying to specifically claimed that we had "Petraeus' testimony".

We do not. Unless you had a recording device in the closed-door hearing room in question.

As far as Peter King in particular is concerned: King specifically is a talk show hound. The man is generally one of the first to be on with the talking heads, spinning away.

And it's rare that what he has to say corresponds with the accounts of others.

So then in fairness you can't prove it wrong right now either. And the fact that CBS is a partisan network lends an ever so small bit of credence to it.

As far as Peter King in particular is concerned: King specifically is a talk show hound. The man is generally one of the first to be on with the talking heads, spinning away.

And naturally that's not just opinion or conjecture. You can prove emphatically that King always lies.

The CIA's talking points read as follows:

"The currently available information suggests that the demonstrations in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired by the protests at the US Embassy in Cairo and evolved into a direct assault against the US diplomatic post in Benghazi and subsequently its annex. There are indications that extremists participated in the violent demonstrations.

This assessment may change as additional information is collected and analyzed and as currently available information continues to be evaluated.

The investigation is on-going, and the US Government is working with Libyan authorities to bring to justice those responsible for the deaths of US citizens."

CIA talking points for Susan Rice called Benghazi attack "spontaneously inspired" by protests - CBS News

Strange, the guy that was in charge says those are not the CIA talking points.

I didn't realize CBS was part of the US Govt.

Congress isn't getting the required documents in a timely manner so they are holding hearings, but CBS can walk around showing off documents from Obamination's PR team....fucking insane.

Obama is a goddamned liar. The White House and the CIA watched video from a drone of the whole fuckin' thing...and did NOTHING to stop it!

Obama is a disgrace to the office of President. He should be impeached!

I heard Obama was driving the drone and shot Stevens with a Hellfire missile to silence him about their torrid gay love affair that he was going to reveal to the world as Qadaffi's Mother of All October Surprises From Beyond The Grave.

Or something.

That is probably true since Obama piloted one of the helicopters that took out bin Laden and personally shot him (in the back) Joe Biden said that, but thought it happened in Saudi Arabia.

I didn't realize CBS was part of the US Govt.

Congress isn't getting the required documents in a timely manner so they are holding hearings, but CBS can walk around showing off documents from Obamination's PR team....fucking insane.

CBS is now government media. They do as they're told.

"'Hey, Barack', I said, 'It was terrorists.' And he says, 'Well, I want to blame it on a video just for the lulz.'"

Makes sense.

I got a call today from the IRS.

They want to audit my western union account again. They audited it 4 years ago and now they figure it's time to harrass me again.

Problem is that account and that business closed it's doors 3.5 years ago. It's a beer and tobbacco shop run by a Jordanian businessman.

Maybe he'll give em a free soda or a nice cigar.

I heard Obama was driving the drone and shot Stevens with a Hellfire missile to silence him about their torrid gay love affair that he was going to reveal to the world as Qadaffi's Mother of All October Surprises From Beyond The Grave.

Or something.

Obama wasn't watching the video, he was sitting on the drone with a camcorder.

Make light of 4 murders, emptypants.

ok, people are murdered everyday. I suggest you start stocking up on tissues there chump.

Last edited:
Make light of 4 murders, emptypants.

ok, people are murdered everyday. I suggest you start stocking up on tissues there chump.

Hey dope, Presidents and Ambassadors aren't always involved in them nor do the routinely try to be deceitful when they occur. Stock up on brains, sister.

again stock up on tissues....You are using four people for your own agenda because you hate Obama. Before he won you where using it in order to paint him to lose. Now its most likely some sort of impeachment push.

You wish this was bigger than it is.

That may be but he looked pretty somber this morning talking to the press, as the did Feinstein yesterday. I think this thing is starting to weight heavy on the committee.

Forum List

Back