CBS gets copy of Sept. 15th CIA talking points

The CIA's talking points read as follows:

"The currently available information suggests that the demonstrations in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired by the protests at the US Embassy in Cairo and evolved into a direct assault against the US diplomatic post in Benghazi and subsequently its annex. There are indications that extremists participated in the violent demonstrations.

This assessment may change as additional information is collected and analyzed and as currently available information continues to be evaluated.

The investigation is on-going, and the US Government is working with Libyan authorities to bring to justice those responsible for the deaths of US citizens."

CIA talking points for Susan Rice called Benghazi attack "spontaneously inspired" by protests - CBS News

Strange, the guy that was in charge says those are not the CIA talking points.

You lost me. You mean Petraeus or Obama? You mean not the original talking points? Are you referring to a specific instance where he said that those are not the CIA talking points or just that it was the statement in general? Thanks.

I'm not really sure what media outlet printed it matters at all.

We do not have the transcript of what Petraeus actually said, and neither do they.

We just have the second-hand interpretations provided us by the politicians he was talking to. Interpretations that tend to differ depending on who you ask, and what party the belong to.

The initial post I was replying to specifically claimed that we had "Petraeus' testimony".

We do not. Unless you had a recording device in the closed-door hearing room in question.

As far as Peter King in particular is concerned: King specifically is a talk show hound. The man is generally one of the first to be on with the talking heads, spinning away.

And it's rare that what he has to say corresponds with the accounts of others.

That may be but he looked pretty somber this morning talking to the press, as the did Feinstein yesterday. I think this thing is starting to weight heavy on the committee.

The pressure is always on the investigators during a Democrat administration.

What else is new.

So then in fairness you can't prove it wrong right now either. And the fact that CBS is a partisan network lends an ever so small bit of credence to it.

I didn't claim to be able to prove it wrong.

You claimed that we had the facts from the horse's mouth, which you do not.

And, again, it's not a question of the media outlet reporting it, it's a question of the source material, which is tainted.

ok, people are murdered everyday. I suggest you start stocking up on tissues there chump.

Hey dope, Presidents and Ambassadors aren't always involved in them nor do the routinely try to be deceitful when they occur. Stock up on brains, sister.

again stock up on tissues....You are using four people for your own agenda because you hate Obama. Before he won you where using it in order to paint him to lose. Now its most likely some sort of impeachment push.

You wish this was bigger than it is.

And you couldn't give a shit less about 4 people being murdered because of your hero Obama....even tho his ass is tied to this. Obama can do no wrong......right? He could have pulled the trigger and you STILL wouldn't give a shit!

As far as Peter King in particular is concerned: King specifically is a talk show hound. The man is generally one of the first to be on with the talking heads, spinning away.

And it's rare that what he has to say corresponds with the accounts of others.

And naturally that's not just opinion or conjecture. You can prove emphatically that King always lies.

Please point out where I said King "lies" even once in that post.

I said he spins, and that his accounts often differ from those of other people.

Why would I attempt to prove something that I had never stated in the first place?

And you couldn't give a shit less about 4 people being murdered because of your hero Obama....even tho his ass is tied to this. Obama can do no wrong......right? He could have pulled the trigger and you STILL wouldn't give a shit!

4 People dead is pretty tragic. Indeed.

3,000 people dead is even more tragic.

So, relatively, Obama's doing pretty damn well protecting American citizens from terrorist attacks.

Obama is a goddamned liar. The White House and the CIA watched video from a drone of the whole fuckin' thing...and did NOTHING to stop it!

Obama is a disgrace to the office of President. He should be impeached!

Hurt Much?
That's all you've got to say? "Hurt much?" You're about as despicable as that asshole President we have.

If your family had been in the embassy and killed/burned/dragged behind a car down the streets of Benghazi while your asshole President sat by a TV screen watching the whole goddamned thing and did NOTHING, would you be "hurting much"?

You cocksucking Obama worshipers are absolutely SCABS ON THE ASS OF HUMANITY!

That's all you've got to say? "Hurt much?" You're about as despicable as that asshole President we have.

If your family had been in the embassy and killed/burned/dragged behind a car down the streets of Benghazi while your asshole President sat by a TV screen watching the whole goddamned thing and did NOTHING, would you be "hurting much"?

And so, you blamed Bush for the 3,000 dead on 9/11, correct?

I personally don't, but I guess you must, unless you also consider yourself to be a, what was that you said? Oh that's right "SCAB ON THE ASS OF HUMANITY".

Obama is a goddamned liar. The White House and the CIA watched video from a drone of the whole fuckin' thing...and did NOTHING to stop it!

Obama is a disgrace to the office of President. He should be impeached!

I heard Obama was driving the drone and shot Stevens with a Hellfire missile to silence him about their torrid gay love affair that he was going to reveal to the world as Qadaffi's Mother of All October Surprises From Beyond The Grave.

Or something.

Obama wasn't watching the video, he was sitting on the drone with a camcorder.

A total waste of human flesh...all of you.

I personally don't, but I guess you must, unless you also consider yourself to be a, what was that you said? Oh that's right "SCAB ON THE ASS OF HUMANITY".

Yep, I'm quite sure you were out there in front of the white house, calling for a trial of the entire Bush administration for their intelligence failures leading up to 9/11, and their initial hesitance to admit them.

Right?

Remember when Bush lied about the 9/11 attack, saying that it was because of a video?

Or maybe pilot error, he flew into the WTC because the "sun got in his eyes"?

Remember when Bush lied about the 9/11 attack, saying that it was because of a video?

Or maybe pilot error, he flew into the WTC because the "sun got in his eyes"?

Remember when Bush had that memo on his desk specifically telling him terrorists wanted to ram planes into US mainland landmarks a month before 9/11?

Remember when he tried to blame Iraq for it, and got us into a war where 4000 American soldiers died?

I do.

But again, I don't blame Bush for 9/11. Apparently you guys must though. Right?

Of course not.

Black man in the White House. Vast LWC happy regardless.

BTW, this is all Romney's fault anyway.

Why would I care if he's black?

I'm not black.

And Obama's worthlessness has nothing to do with his race, place of birth or skin color. He is just a worthless goddamned Marxist asshole that smooth-talked his way into the White House...an anti-American piece of shit!

We've seen a lot of bawling from Dems this week.

What we have seen is a complete lack of evidence to support all the whackjob conspiracy nutters who lost their minds in the past few weeks.

Let's see...

Obama watched as the Ambassador died.

A stand down order not to rescue the consulate.

Petraeus was forced to resign so he would not testify.

All fabricated, and evidence that a lot of people aren't actually interested in the truth.

Forum List

Back